Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next firebreak 22:16 - Nov 16 with 17588 viewscontroversial_jack

From a source at the Welsh assembly, 21st December.
Next firebreak on 23:35 - Dec 9 with 1038 viewscontroversial_jack

Next firebreak on 23:02 - Dec 9 by Boundy

Wrong again !! I had a test in the summer , booked via the phone system I simply said I had a cough, the reason why I requested the test at the behest of my employer, was my mother in law was dying (covid was the cause of death ) in a care home and against all "guidelines" they kindly allowed my wife to spend 3 days with her in an isolated room .That kindness will never be forgotten . And just to let you know I haven't got symptoms but had a test on Monday all due to the fact I'm in for an operation tomorrow and without a test the operation would be postponed. So give it up because your one line incorrect responses are getting tedious.

So, you said you had a cough which is the main symptom ok. Under normal circumstances you cannot get a test unless you have symptoms. Nurses and health care personnel in hospitals have not had tests unless they have symptoms

Tests are not routinely offered to those without symptoms. My condolences to you for the loss of your mother in law.
Next firebreak on 16:37 - Dec 10 with 934 viewsGwyn737

Next firebreak on 21:41 - Dec 9 by Catullus

It's not a choice in Wales though, Drakeford has said schools should stay open. I want my son to be in school, it's important but at the same time if it's not safe, well it's not safe. Maybe it's safe for him at 12 years old but what about parents and grandparents?

If they are following the science why do they seem to be making contradictory decisions?

There you go, Catt:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55265317

Kirsty Williams must read this board!
Next firebreak on 16:44 - Dec 10 with 924 viewsCatullus

Next firebreak on 23:35 - Dec 9 by controversial_jack

So, you said you had a cough which is the main symptom ok. Under normal circumstances you cannot get a test unless you have symptoms. Nurses and health care personnel in hospitals have not had tests unless they have symptoms

Tests are not routinely offered to those without symptoms. My condolences to you for the loss of your mother in law.

Actually you're wrong.My son was sent home from school and told to isolat for 14 days after contact with a person tested positive. My wife phoned Occy health to see what she should do (Morriston Hospital) and they sent her for a test, she rang at 11.30ish and was in for a test in Margam at 18.30 that night. My son never developed symptoms and my wifes test was negative, she didn't have any symptoms.

Some people do get tested when they don't need to simply by lying. They said this was why some testing stations were having big queues, a lot of people who didn't need tests were in the system.

Again, people are stupid.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Next firebreak on 17:26 - Dec 10 with 902 viewscontroversial_jack

Next firebreak on 16:44 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Actually you're wrong.My son was sent home from school and told to isolat for 14 days after contact with a person tested positive. My wife phoned Occy health to see what she should do (Morriston Hospital) and they sent her for a test, she rang at 11.30ish and was in for a test in Margam at 18.30 that night. My son never developed symptoms and my wifes test was negative, she didn't have any symptoms.

Some people do get tested when they don't need to simply by lying. They said this was why some testing stations were having big queues, a lot of people who didn't need tests were in the system.

Again, people are stupid.

The general procedure is no test unless symptomatic. If some ppl lie or find a way around the system, then that's what happens, but it's not the norm.
Next firebreak on 18:40 - Dec 10 with 891 viewsCatullus

Next firebreak on 17:26 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

The general procedure is no test unless symptomatic. If some ppl lie or find a way around the system, then that's what happens, but it's not the norm.

Well my wife didn't lie or find a way around it, the hospital occy health sent her for a test. I can't be sure how many others have had the same outcome.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Next firebreak on 21:41 - Dec 10 with 848 viewscontroversial_jack

Next firebreak on 18:40 - Dec 10 by Catullus

Well my wife didn't lie or find a way around it, the hospital occy health sent her for a test. I can't be sure how many others have had the same outcome.

Mrs CJ was send by hosp occupational health for one, but only because she had symptoms, which turned out to be negative.
Next firebreak on 16:20 - Dec 16 with 771 viewsWhiterockin

Next firebreak on 05:20 - Nov 17 by Whiterockin

Not a chance of them allowing or taking the chance on NYE parties. Nailed on December 27th or 28th.

BUMP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55331366
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024