Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will we cope if Bright leaves in January? 09:19 - Nov 28 with 4631 viewsknocker

Certainty looks that way. Most of our threats come from him. So we either get a few quid in January (have to hope there's more than one team interested). If he signs a pre contract with someone to leave at end of season, will he still put in a shift for us?
How will we cope if Bright leaves in January? on 14:17 - Nov 30 with 721 viewsjoe90

I remember thinking the same when Freeman left, but Eze, BOS and Chair quickly put those fear to rest. Such a great trio to watch. They played exciting football, exactly what I pay my money to see. Nothing last forever so enjoy it while it lasts, but don't think there won't be others. It's a bit like being dumped by a girlfriend, if you're smart about it you should always have another one lined up : )
How will we cope if Bright leaves in January? on 09:53 - Dec 1 with 621 viewsMonners69

How will we cope if Bright leaves in January? on 09:30 - Nov 28 by Watford_Ranger

It’s a big loss obviously but we’ve got Adomah. Kakay played there as a kid I believe. Shodipo and Smyth to come back. None of which are half as threatening but we’ve got more cover than throughout the spine of the team.

If he goes I would expect to bring back one of Shodipo or Smyth - both doing well onloan - albeit League 1... I think Shodipo Contracted till 2022 whereas Smyth is 2021?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024