Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One from the Past 17:22 - Jan 10 with 1933 viewsdavidab2202

Saw that Kallum Higginbotham scored in Scottish Cup for Kelty Hearts yesterday

No not a clue either as to who they are
One from the Past on 17:23 - Jan 10 with 1921 viewsD_Alien

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/267251/football-fix/#0

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

One from the Past on 17:26 - Jan 10 with 1903 viewsdavidab2202

One from the Past on 17:23 - Jan 10 by D_Alien

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/267251/football-fix/#0

Bow to your superior knowledge ,,Dalian
One from the Past on 17:28 - Jan 10 with 1890 viewsD_Alien

One from the Past on 17:26 - Jan 10 by davidab2202

Bow to your superior knowledge ,,Dalian

No superior knowledge involved, davidapp2301

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

One from the Past on 17:45 - Jan 10 with 1845 viewsfitzochris

More money sloshing about in those leagues than Scottish Leagues One and Two at the moment.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

One from the Past on 18:20 - Jan 10 with 1792 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Watched the Man v Brum City cup game earlier. Didn’t start watching until 2 mins in so missed the line-ups. Didn’t realise until 36 mins in, when the ball nearly fell to him, that Scott Hogan was playing up front for Brum. I don’t think he had a touch and was hauled off at half-time.
To be fair to him I don’t think his replacement got a touch either.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

One from the Past on 19:19 - Jan 10 with 1709 viewsThacks_Rabbits

One from the Past on 18:20 - Jan 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Watched the Man v Brum City cup game earlier. Didn’t start watching until 2 mins in so missed the line-ups. Didn’t realise until 36 mins in, when the ball nearly fell to him, that Scott Hogan was playing up front for Brum. I don’t think he had a touch and was hauled off at half-time.
To be fair to him I don’t think his replacement got a touch either.

Hogan has done sod all for them all season.

He has made a bloody good career for himself but sadly all the injuries have ruined his potential. He has bulked up a lot (from what I have seen) but no longer has that razor sharp pace.

We (and Brentford) have done amazingly well to get the return we did from him, he has had effectively 2 fantastic seasons and was probably sold by both clubs at a perfect time.

Would not be surprised to see him at l1 level next year, maybe that’s his level now?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

One from the Past on 20:03 - Jan 10 with 1644 viewsBigDaveMyCock

One from the Past on 19:19 - Jan 10 by Thacks_Rabbits

Hogan has done sod all for them all season.

He has made a bloody good career for himself but sadly all the injuries have ruined his potential. He has bulked up a lot (from what I have seen) but no longer has that razor sharp pace.

We (and Brentford) have done amazingly well to get the return we did from him, he has had effectively 2 fantastic seasons and was probably sold by both clubs at a perfect time.

Would not be surprised to see him at l1 level next year, maybe that’s his level now?

I work with a Villa fan and he told me that the general consensus was that they paid way over the odds for someone of his abilities and injury record. One thing he did have in his favour though was he wasn’t Ross McCormack, in that, he could be arsed. So, whilst he disappointed, they didn’t turn on him or anything because at least he applied himself and turned up when required.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:07]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024