Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? 08:57 - Jan 20 with 4805 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Will you purchase any shares?...

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 719 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:21 - Jan 25 by TVOS1907

Who else did you ask about it?

I've never asked anyone about it but as I said previously I've posted on several other forums for years and all of them know that I support Notts and the subject of the 09/10 season has never come up,not even once over the past ten years but it's like a red flag to a bull to Daleys

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:32 - Jan 25 with 717 views442Dale

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:14 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

It wasn't obvious at all,why do you think that Sven and co.got.fooled?
As the season progressed the cracks started appearing but by.then we was up to our necks in it,why oh why didn't you phone Meadow Lane up and warn us,you are as much to blame as Munto

Because we didn’t want to stop you all wasting your time. So obvious.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:37 - Jan 25 with 704 viewsTVOS1907

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:32 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

I've never asked anyone about it but as I said previously I've posted on several other forums for years and all of them know that I support Notts and the subject of the 09/10 season has never come up,not even once over the past ten years but it's like a red flag to a bull to Daleys

Other forums belonging to clubs who were in the same title race?

That would be like us posting on, say, the Kings Lynn forum to ask what they thought about Notts County.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:43 - Jan 25 with 692 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:37 - Jan 25 by TVOS1907

Other forums belonging to clubs who were in the same title race?

That would be like us posting on, say, the Kings Lynn forum to ask what they thought about Notts County.

I give up,you lot are tiring me out

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:45 - Jan 25 with 686 viewsjudd

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:43 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

CHEATS NEVER PROSPER

Poll: What is it to be then?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 22:17 - Jan 25 with 642 viewsDaleiLama

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 21:43 - Jan 25 by ncfc_chalky

Pursuing lost causes can be exhausting
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 22:17]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:06 - Jan 26 with 553 viewsncfc_chalky

Getting back to the original subject I would like to thank the Daley that has supplied me with a code for tonight's game

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 18:13 - Jan 26 with 494 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 13:06 - Jan 26 by ncfc_chalky

Getting back to the original subject I would like to thank the Daley that has supplied me with a code for tonight's game

Your welcome, thanks for the £30 🤣

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:05 - Jan 26 with 457 viewsncfc_chalky

After a disastrous attempt to apply a code on ifollow I accidentally paid a tenner to watch the game even though I didn't need to,does anybody fancy contributing to my financial error if I organise a whip round?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:13 - Jan 26 with 441 views442Dale

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:05 - Jan 26 by ncfc_chalky

After a disastrous attempt to apply a code on ifollow I accidentally paid a tenner to watch the game even though I didn't need to,does anybody fancy contributing to my financial error if I organise a whip round?

After a disastrous attempt to build a squad full of stars you accidentally paid them all thousands to win promotion even though you didn’t need to as it meant nothing. Does anybody fancy contributing to the financial error by organising a whip round for a trip to Solihull Moors?

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:14 - Jan 26 with 439 viewsblackdogblue

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:05 - Jan 26 by ncfc_chalky

As the customer complaints department says (it being a foreign call centre)

Off Fook

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:16 - Jan 26 with 434 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:13 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

After a disastrous attempt to build a squad full of stars you accidentally paid them all thousands to win promotion even though you didn’t need to as it meant nothing. Does anybody fancy contributing to the financial error by organising a whip round for a trip to Solihull Moors?

Let go of it 442,let go of it

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:17 - Jan 26 with 421 viewsblackdogblue

I've got to say that I really enjoyed the first 45 mins and it's looking good for the five goal thriller that I asked for

Hello? ... on the match thread?

Scammer alert...

Fook off Chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:30 - Jan 26 with 401 viewsncfc_chalky

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:17 - Jan 26 by blackdogblue

I've got to say that I really enjoyed the first 45 mins and it's looking good for the five goal thriller that I asked for

Hello? ... on the match thread?

Scammer alert...

Fook off Chalky

I know that I put it that on the match tread because i put it there,before the game had started I asked for a five goal thriller there,what's scamming about that?

Edit

The post is on the first page bdb
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 20:33]

Who is willing to chip in for an ifollow pass for me for the Oxford game? on 20:36 - Jan 26 with 390 views442Dale

Wrong thread edit
[Post edited 26 Jan 2021 20:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024