Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good god 12:50 - May 14 with 5815 viewsloftboy

Just getting on a train at carpenders park, woman with two small children, called one of them a fûcking little mug and told the older one she not getting on the train as she hasn’t got a fûcking ticket! Heart breaking them kids have got no chance
[Post edited 14 May 2021 12:53]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good god on 10:39 - May 17 with 943 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good god on 13:31 - May 16 by kensalriser

The Prime Minister is a problem, I agree.

I’m never sure whether I find it funny, sad or embarrassing, but as to the question of how many children the PM has fathered, his Wikipedia page says: At least 6!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good god on 11:04 - May 17 with 878 views100percent

Good god on 12:42 - May 15 by kensalriser

Not all humans have even basic life skills, for numerous reasons: mental health issues, poor education, learning difficulties, personality disorders, poverty, alcohol and drug abuse. For those of us able to do the basics like earn a living, stay out of the penal system and bring up kids, it's our job to make sure that the people who aren't as lucky are able get the help they need. Nazi style eugenics aren't the answer, either morally or biologically.

Totally agree with this.
really easy to draw conclusions on other people's live, without knowing the real truths.
I come from a childhood of extreme abuse - which manifested itself in spending long periods in remand school, borstal and youth detention. Luckily for me i was intelligent enough to recognise the issues and break the circle. My children never had to face the toxic environment that my brothers and sister suffered. It's far too easy to judge other people without empathy and understanding their real issues that are sometimes deeply entrenched over long periods of time.
At a time when we should be investing money in helping people out, we have a government that it is consistently cutting back on the support services that are badly needed.
Eugenics is never the solution - education, kindness and empathy goes a long way to enabling people to resolve their issues.
Good god on 11:45 - May 17 with 825 viewshoopsmark

Good god on 14:13 - May 14 by Juzzie

One of my 6 year old's class mates mum has just had her 3rd..... at 21. The class mate is the oldest of the three and actually is living with her grandparents who are the legal guardians because the mum couldn't cope.... then proceeded to have two more because "she doesn't want to work".
The class mate has issues and is a real handful at times for her grandparents who should actually be enjoying semi-retirement, not bringing up a 6 year old. Thankfully they're great people as they could see the destructive path their granddaughter would likely go down in life and want to break her away from that cycle.
Sadly, very few are like this and the vast majority of kids progress into a feral lifestyle.

The mum should have been sterilised. Yes, it's draconian but so many people are having to deal with the fallout of her selfish wants.

[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:14]

Know what you mean Juzzie...my wife and i just been given guardianship of our 3.5 year old grandson,step-daughter (21 now) waste of space,more interested in tatts,insta etc and cant (or won't)cope,even told us she was going to adopt him out....poor little fella also has behavioural issues, but we will work on that.....

I could throttle the little cow for what she is doing....
Good god on 12:51 - May 17 with 743 viewsStanisgod

Good god on 12:42 - May 15 by kensalriser

Not all humans have even basic life skills, for numerous reasons: mental health issues, poor education, learning difficulties, personality disorders, poverty, alcohol and drug abuse. For those of us able to do the basics like earn a living, stay out of the penal system and bring up kids, it's our job to make sure that the people who aren't as lucky are able get the help they need. Nazi style eugenics aren't the answer, either morally or biologically.

And I'm afraid thereby lies the problem. People making excuse after excuse for them when 90% of them CAN help it.
No doubt some of them have drug problems or poor conditions fair enough, but you can actually get condoms free nowadays.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Good god on 13:09 - May 17 with 703 viewsthemodfather

as a tube worker i have seen pretty much all of the worst side of human kind, now it's endless morons on electric scooters zipping along platforms with trains moving beside them! and also deliveroo and others trying to bring their bikes into tunnel areas ( not allowed) , as for parents and kids? kids rule nowadays and parents pander to their "angels" but you dare tell anyone to stop their kid mucking about on escalators!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024