Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans 21:34 - Aug 7 with 85225 viewsHayesender

What a bunch of absolute cnts. Attacked my 11 year old stepson by nandos after the game, and my 16 year old stepson has ended up being arrested for kicking one of the cnts in the head to get him off his brother.

I was then arrested for defending myself against two of the cnts, and then de-arrested when it became clear I was only defending myself.

Sat at home now with grazed nuckles and want feels like a cracked rib.

Why, just why do we let these arseholes out at the same time to cause fcking havoc?

Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall fans on 01:36 - Aug 11 with 4226 viewsBoston

Millwall fans on 01:09 - Aug 11 by stevenagehoop

All clubs have their element of troublemakers but what rang a bell with me about this thread was standing by white city station as a thirteen year old back in 1966 before the famous 6-1 victory and seeing a large group of millwall supporters walking towards the stadium and letting everyone know who they were and shouting abuse towards anyone within hearing range and what stood out was that they were not youngsters, the majority were in the middle to senior age group - seems things don’t change some 50 years later.

Ha beat me...shat meself in'72 when the 'inbound' at Hanger Lane doors opened and the whole farkin train was full of 'em.
Was at the Den that season and had skated it, unlike poor Terry who had passed the kid threshold!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall fans on 03:17 - Aug 11 with 4176 viewscharmr

71/72 old den, half way line with my Dad. Me, 10yrs old with my blue and white bar scarf around my neck. At some point during the game some herbit probably 12/13 attempted to take my scarf off of me until a local policeman intervened.

And again early 70,s Millwall in the loft with butchers coats on.

My point, not sure, just early first hand impressions of them.

Also been to the new den many times and at one night game seen the biggest Rangers mob I’ve ever seen spoiling for a war. Personally like ch@&*#a back in the eighties on their day, when they decide, there’s a lot of them who don’t mind a good ruck when one is presented to them. Coming to HQ seems to be one of them.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 3:24]
Millwall fans on 09:47 - Aug 11 with 3795 viewsSott

Millwall fans on 03:17 - Aug 11 by charmr

71/72 old den, half way line with my Dad. Me, 10yrs old with my blue and white bar scarf around my neck. At some point during the game some herbit probably 12/13 attempted to take my scarf off of me until a local policeman intervened.

And again early 70,s Millwall in the loft with butchers coats on.

My point, not sure, just early first hand impressions of them.

Also been to the new den many times and at one night game seen the biggest Rangers mob I’ve ever seen spoiling for a war. Personally like ch@&*#a back in the eighties on their day, when they decide, there’s a lot of them who don’t mind a good ruck when one is presented to them. Coming to HQ seems to be one of them.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 3:24]

I work on Harley st,every morning I have a chat with a doctor who is always urbane,witty and makes well reasoned arguments.
This morning I happened to mention what happened on shepherd's Bush grn and he admitted to being a millwall fan,he started shouting in my face" no one likes us "etc,made the age old excuse that millwall is a magnet for other clubs old school hooligans and finished with a joke about " when Leeds came to town we got a load of kids to stand at the front and shout istanbul at them(a reference i think to a Leeds fan stabbed to death)?
A kind of hooligan grooming,what is wrong with this picture?
Millwall fans on 09:57 - Aug 11 with 3765 viewsnumptydumpty

Sad to see this hayesender

Was never not going go to the millwall game but its always in back peoples minds when attending

They played Pompey yesterday. God knows what went on there.

Rent a mob always aligned themselves with Millwall and guessing then no CCTV where your son set upon.

Ie rent a mob know where they can "safely" kick off but police should be onto that.

It's a crazy world and the police go after the wrong people so often. I got zero confidence in them myself.

About 20 years ago, me and my mate were parking fairly near the ground. I in my error drove over markings in road to overtake stationery traffic so could park bit quicker ie was only 5 minutes from kick off.

Unfortunately for me riot squad van with around 15 police officers flagged me down.

They separated me and my mate. Made us both in separate times put hands on top of my car. They frisked us for weapons, checked all over the car with torches for "drugs or weapons" am assuming. There was five or six talking to us like we were piece of crap on bottom of their shoes.

We were perfectly co operative. We did not say much very quiet because we both unbelievably freaked out by what was going on.

So yes our only crime was I drove over about 20 yards chevron markings on road to turn right to park.

Other than us there was no traffic moving on either side road.

HARDLY CRIME OF THE CENTURY !!!!

Police obviously bored and thought let shit these two up.

Neither us ever been prosecuted for anything more than speeding ticket so no previous so obviously clearly police completely in the wrong.

It was 20 years ago but would not rule this kind police behaviour now

And them bashing your son they just legalised criminals some of them like the supposed Millwall fans.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Millwall fans on 10:07 - Aug 11 with 3729 viewsrobith

Gotta say, I can not imagine how sad your life would have to be to make an account on another team's message board to just have a week of running defence for your team.
Millwall fans on 10:54 - Aug 11 with 3605 viewsJuzzie

"I would be embarrassed to go to a game, where I know the away fans are known to cause trouble -............. but then to leave a woman and kids on their own.... ".

I find this comment unbelievably astonishing.

Firstly, this is London, not Kabul. It SHOULD be perfectly reasonable for anyone, including 'little-women' & children, to walk down the street without fear of being caught up in anything.

Secondly, we're in the 2020's, not the 70's or 80's. Women are perfectly able you know to go about their business without the need for a burly man to chaperone them. The fact you suggest he should says more about Millwall than it does about him.

I lived in Lewisham (just off the Lee High Road) in the early 90's and found even then the whole area (including pushing outwards into Kent) was like a time bubble. Apart from a tiny one around the corner and the Fox & Firkin in Ladywell, I avoided any of the local pubs. You'd walk in and it would be full of 'lads' in sta-press trousers and white socks who would all look at you as you walked to the bar. The whole area felt like it was in this 'Jim Davidson' time warp.

I went to the very first game (vs Sporting Lisbon) at The New Den and the atmosphere then was still very uncomfortable. There was a black guy sitting a row or two in front of me, on his own and clearly just wanting to watch the game. A group of white men kept tugging at the programme in his back pocket and then looking away all innocently and laughing when he turned around. You may argue there was no racist intention but the infantile behavior was very odd at best.

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 10:58]
Millwall fans on 10:59 - Aug 11 with 3573 viewsSott

Millwall fans on 10:54 - Aug 11 by Juzzie

"I would be embarrassed to go to a game, where I know the away fans are known to cause trouble -............. but then to leave a woman and kids on their own.... ".

Firstly, this is London, not Kabul. It SHOULD be perfectly reasonable for anyone, including 'little-women' & children, to walk down the street without fear of being caught up in anything.

Secondly, we're in the 2020's, not the 70's or 80's. Women are perfectly able you know to go about their business without the need for a burly man to chaperone them. The fact you suggest he should says more about Millwall than it does about him.

I lived in Lewisham (just off the Lee High Road) in the early 90's and found even then the whole area (including pushing outwards into Kent) was like a time bubble. Apart from a tiny one around the corner and the Fox & Firkin in Ladywell, I avoided any of the local pubs. You'd walk in and it would be full of 'lads' in sta-press trousers and white socks who would all look at you as you walked to the bar. The whole area felt like it was in this 'Jim Davidson' time warp.

I went to the very first game (vs Sporting Lisbon) at The New Den and the atmosphere then was still very uncomfortable. There was a black guy sitting a row or two in front of me, on his own and clearly just wanting to watch the game. A group of white men kept tugging at the programme in his back pocket and then looking away all innocently and laughing when he turned around. You may argue there was no racist intention but the infantile behavior was very odd at best.

The jim Davidson time warp is one of the nine circles of hell,dante told me
Millwall fans on 11:30 - Aug 11 with 3510 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall fans on 10:59 - Aug 11 by Sott

The jim Davidson time warp is one of the nine circles of hell,dante told me

I was thinking more of a blacked up transvestite Tim Curry.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans on 12:21 - Aug 11 with 3379 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 10:07 - Aug 11 by robith

Gotta say, I can not imagine how sad your life would have to be to make an account on another team's message board to just have a week of running defence for your team.

Just don't appreciate bullshitters me old china
Millwall fans on 12:24 - Aug 11 with 3371 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 20:17 - Aug 10 by Superhoops2808

Thats correct, you rarely do see them unless any of the following apply:

1) They are in a large group, outnumber the people they are in front of and then pack mentality takes over
2) Away from the ground as you say
3) In the shadows and not easily identified.

Backing that up with 3 examples:

1) Several years ago at Peckham Rye on the way home from a QPR ground in home shirts, 20 fans decided to abuse my wife and I - In fact, the incident started by us saying well done on their win as you were in L1 at the time. Sadly we had to get off the train and wait for the next one. Plenty of 'normal' Millwall fans on the train, but none of them stepped in.
2) On the train just tonight, several Millwall fans at Waterloo waiting to confront the odd Portsmouth supporter before trying to fight them on the train at Waterloo East to London Bridge in front of kids coming back from a day out and commuters minding their own business. All boozed up too
3) Coming out of our ground after a midweek game and several of your fans throwing darts at people randomly as they walked out of the ground knowing full well they could hide in the shadows like cowards.

All these 3 examples are some of my many experiences of your horrible supporters. I said earlier in this thread that it was a minority with the majority turning a blind eye but you know what, your response to a person you have never met and his incident at the weekend makes me realise there are more of you than I realised.

Out of interest, on this forum do you see threads like this (the thread mentioned earlier):

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/qpr.49285/

That would be a no because posters here really dont have the hate your lot do. I genuinely think had you come on here and not started by attacking the person who was the victim (common theme there) then people may have listened to a reasoned argument in defence of your club and supporters... Shame you couldn't do that

Pompey last night brought a sizeable firm and caused some aggro themselves. You wouldn't know that though.

Midweek game and darts? One of our lot was hospitalised for being struck with a dart from your lot, narrowly avoided a punctured lung
Millwall fans on 12:27 - Aug 11 with 3353 viewsBexley

They should - same as kids shouldn't get stabbed in London - it's called sense of duty & care, or being responsible.

As for the black chap, what a load of bull, we have a few black chaps at Millwall, one famously was the leader of our notorious firm, just an easy target to label the club racist, with no fundamental proof
Millwall fans on 12:33 - Aug 11 with 3347 viewsJuzzie

Millwall fans on 12:27 - Aug 11 by Bexley

They should - same as kids shouldn't get stabbed in London - it's called sense of duty & care, or being responsible.

As for the black chap, what a load of bull, we have a few black chaps at Millwall, one famously was the leader of our notorious firm, just an easy target to label the club racist, with no fundamental proof

If you care to read it properly I actually did say there may have been no racist intent but the blokes behaviour was infantile at best.

if you want my tuppeny pence worth I'm absolutely certain they wouldn't have done that had it been a white bloke. I was also on my own and they never gave me any bother so why him.

Why are you even on here anyway? Did you honestly think to yourself "I know what, after the game on Saturday I'll go on a QPR forum and tell them all that we are actually a jolly chipper-chapper bunch of blokes and all the QPR fans will go 'oh, that's OK then, sorry, we all got it wrong'".

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 12:44]
Millwall fans on 12:59 - Aug 11 with 3273 viewsrobith

Millwall fans on 12:21 - Aug 11 by Bexley

Just don't appreciate bullshitters me old china

to what end? what is your upside, or endgame? Just feels like a quite tragic waste of your precious time on earth tbh
Millwall fans on 13:22 - Aug 11 with 3189 viewsStanisgod

Millwall fans on 12:24 - Aug 11 by Bexley

Pompey last night brought a sizeable firm and caused some aggro themselves. You wouldn't know that though.

Midweek game and darts? One of our lot was hospitalised for being struck with a dart from your lot, narrowly avoided a punctured lung

Could the dart have been one that your lot threw in the first place by any chance 😕😕

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Millwall fans on 14:26 - Aug 11 with 3054 viewsqprd

Millwall fans on 12:59 - Aug 11 by robith

to what end? what is your upside, or endgame? Just feels like a quite tragic waste of your precious time on earth tbh

it is depressing, mate... almost as depressing as all the tough guy posturing he's doing anonymously behind his computer

if he thinks this is a valuable way to spend his time, i genuinely feel bad when i think about what the rest of his days must be like
Millwall fans on 15:27 - Aug 11 with 2933 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 13:22 - Aug 11 by Stanisgod

Could the dart have been one that your lot threw in the first place by any chance 😕😕

Oh, the irony here.....
Millwall fans on 15:30 - Aug 11 with 2926 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 12:33 - Aug 11 by Juzzie

If you care to read it properly I actually did say there may have been no racist intent but the blokes behaviour was infantile at best.

if you want my tuppeny pence worth I'm absolutely certain they wouldn't have done that had it been a white bloke. I was also on my own and they never gave me any bother so why him.

Why are you even on here anyway? Did you honestly think to yourself "I know what, after the game on Saturday I'll go on a QPR forum and tell them all that we are actually a jolly chipper-chapper bunch of blokes and all the QPR fans will go 'oh, that's OK then, sorry, we all got it wrong'".

[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 12:44]

You're entitled to an opinion. Personally, I feel that as a group of fans, we may be many things, racist is not one of them. Although I don't dispute we probably do have a few racist people following us, most clubs probably do deep down.

Why am I here? It's a free world, isn't it? Just adding some balance to the discussion.
Millwall fans on 15:31 - Aug 11 with 2921 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 14:26 - Aug 11 by qprd

it is depressing, mate... almost as depressing as all the tough guy posturing he's doing anonymously behind his computer

if he thinks this is a valuable way to spend his time, i genuinely feel bad when i think about what the rest of his days must be like

Tough guy posturing? Good grief, you need to get a grip.
Millwall fans on 15:35 - Aug 11 with 2911 viewsdaveB

Millwall fans on 15:30 - Aug 11 by Bexley

You're entitled to an opinion. Personally, I feel that as a group of fans, we may be many things, racist is not one of them. Although I don't dispute we probably do have a few racist people following us, most clubs probably do deep down.

Why am I here? It's a free world, isn't it? Just adding some balance to the discussion.

it's always impossible to label an entire group of fans racist or thugs or whatever. Every club has fans who are racists and every club has fans who just want a fight. Football fans reflect society.

I've always found when we play Millwall there is a far higher chance than any other game of trouble and it becomes a pain in the arse going to those games. Personally glad that ones out of the way nice and early
Millwall fans on 15:44 - Aug 11 with 2882 viewsloftboy

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/black-guy-celebrating-pompeys
Meanwhile this has just been posted on their forum

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Millwall fans on 15:57 - Aug 11 with 2849 viewsizlingtonhoop

Millwall fans on 15:28 - Aug 10 by Bexley

I would be embarrassed to go to a game, where I know the away fans are known to cause trouble - the words of many of you and to be fair I wont dispute it for the best part - but then to leave a woman and kids on their own.... And, watch the video, the lad falls, he isn't attacked ffs

I'm not miserable either, but thanks for the concern, truly appreciated

This is a horrible post.

You seem to be suggesting that your lot are so fearsome that the 12000 or so of us shoulda been embarrassed enough to give in to your reputation, and in free democracy stay away...

Is that actually what this is about? You are the Vikings!?

I saw no trouble, and I am a lefty...
Millwall fans on 16:17 - Aug 11 with 2797 viewsjoe90

The Fox and Firkin is great!
Millwall fans on 16:27 - Aug 11 with 2750 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:35 - Aug 11 by daveB

it's always impossible to label an entire group of fans racist or thugs or whatever. Every club has fans who are racists and every club has fans who just want a fight. Football fans reflect society.

I've always found when we play Millwall there is a far higher chance than any other game of trouble and it becomes a pain in the arse going to those games. Personally glad that ones out of the way nice and early

Still got the away game ;-)
Millwall fans on 16:28 - Aug 11 with 2742 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:44 - Aug 11 by loftboy

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/black-guy-celebrating-pompeys
Meanwhile this has just been posted on their forum

Posted by a non Millwall fan if you read the forum enough, I suspect he's a serial posting Spurs fan that goes on there under multiple user names
Millwall fans on 16:29 - Aug 11 with 2738 viewsBexley

Millwall fans on 15:57 - Aug 11 by izlingtonhoop

This is a horrible post.

You seem to be suggesting that your lot are so fearsome that the 12000 or so of us shoulda been embarrassed enough to give in to your reputation, and in free democracy stay away...

Is that actually what this is about? You are the Vikings!?

I saw no trouble, and I am a lefty...

I think ya kind of missed the point, but yeah it's a horrible post. Man up fella
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024