Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester 08:40 - Aug 27 with 13895 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/55619/match-preview-dale-vs

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 12:42 - Aug 28 with 1884 views_Windydale

There is lots of coaching and advice given out during the game. A very animated pair.
I sit not too far from the dugout in block E and get a view of the Dale dugout.
Paul Sham in particular with his sign language. Two fingers held aloft following by a closed fist and then stretching out hands. It looks like a game of scissor paper stone with the players at distance.
It must mean something. Maybe he'll show off and do that thing - patting your head while rubbing his stomach.
Paul gets really involved and 'kicks every ball' . Robbie also chatting and encouraging the players at every opportunity.
I do miss seeing the odd goal now and again. .
Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 12:55 - Aug 28 with 1861 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 12:42 - Aug 28 by _Windydale

There is lots of coaching and advice given out during the game. A very animated pair.
I sit not too far from the dugout in block E and get a view of the Dale dugout.
Paul Sham in particular with his sign language. Two fingers held aloft following by a closed fist and then stretching out hands. It looks like a game of scissor paper stone with the players at distance.
It must mean something. Maybe he'll show off and do that thing - patting your head while rubbing his stomach.
Paul gets really involved and 'kicks every ball' . Robbie also chatting and encouraging the players at every opportunity.
I do miss seeing the odd goal now and again. .

Jimmy Shan

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 13:01 - Aug 28 with 1844 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 12:38 - Aug 28 by jpresto

If he dived to stop the ball would he not be preventing a goal scoring opportunity from the wayward back pass and incur a red card?

No, it would have just been an indirect free-kick for handling a backpass.

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/lawsandrules/laws/football-11-11

"If the goalkeeper handles the ball inside their penalty area when not permitted to do so, an indirect free kick is awarded but there is no disciplinary sanction."

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 13:02 - Aug 28 with 1841 views_Windydale

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 12:55 - Aug 28 by TVOS1907

Jimmy Shan

aah Paul must have left. ;-)

I'm a dozy tvvat its someone at the coop at work, don't know why I had posted his name.
Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 14:38 - Aug 29 with 1404 views442Dale

Interesting info. Champions elect.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 15:18 - Aug 29 with 1332 viewsboromat

Match Thread: Dale vs Colchester on 14:38 - Aug 29 by 442Dale

Interesting info. Champions elect.

Interesting and hopefully promising but we have to convert expected into reality.

I think we definitely can!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024