Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM 11:53 - Oct 3 with 33268 viewsColDale

Matt Southall has written to the club to ask them to cancel Wednesday's EGM:

Dear Sirs

We are happy to enter positive discussions with the Board. We suggest a meeting next week.

Unfortunately, the Board has initiated an EGM with the sole intention of seeking to dilute our shareholding. We have taken legal advice upon that process and the Board will receive correspondence from our Solicitors within the next 24 hours.

The correspondence will insist that the Board sends notice to all shareholders of the cancellation of the EGM on Monday 4 October.

If the Board try to proceed with the EGM, we are advised by the lawyers to start legal proceedings in The High Court to obtain an Injunction on Tuesday to ensure that the meeting does not proceed. We do not want to do that, but if the Board do not cancel the meeting, we will, and will also seek an order that the Directors who initiated the EGM pay the costs.

I stress that this is not a route that we want to take, but if the Board refuse to act in a co-operative manner, we will be left with no choice. The decision to call an EGM was a poorly conceived and unhelpful tactic which individual Directors will be held to account for, if they chose to proceed.

The best starting point for a constructive discussion is for the Board to immediately — this weekend — cancel the EGM. We will see this as a very positive and sensible move; and we can sit down and talk next week to explore all options with the Board. A pre-condition of commercial discussions with the Board, is confidentiality. You will understand that placing commercial discussions into the public domain is very unhelpful.

We are keen to reach a solution as soon as possible. We are sure that positive discussions can take place in the next week or shortly thereafter, so long as we can undertake the discussions without the need to tell the lawyers to commence action on Tuesday and on the basis that we are not going to read what we have discussed in confidence with the Board, half an hour later on the internet.

We look forward to your urgent response.

Regards

Matt Southall
Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:28 - Feb 3 with 1820 viewsRAFCBLUE

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:21 - Feb 3 by Brierls

Let the little soldier keep the crayons. It’s a bit late to take them off him, the writing is very much on the wall.

I suppose that anything received can simply just be filed with the lawyers, the EFL and anyone else that is relevant who might want to see the colouring in.

Even his replacement hair walked out on him!

It's also looking likely that Jade won't be sticking around this Summer.

Her instagram is more and more and more of her kids but not Matthew. Perhaps they've grown apart.

What's Jamie O'Hara doing these days?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:42 - Feb 3 with 1759 viewsBrierls

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:28 - Feb 3 by RAFCBLUE

I suppose that anything received can simply just be filed with the lawyers, the EFL and anyone else that is relevant who might want to see the colouring in.

Even his replacement hair walked out on him!

It's also looking likely that Jade won't be sticking around this Summer.

Her instagram is more and more and more of her kids but not Matthew. Perhaps they've grown apart.

What's Jamie O'Hara doing these days?

I’m not sure Matthew fancies another public humiliation on TalkSport.

Even in his own little world, where his opinion of himself is through the stratosphere, he outed himself as a complete halfwit.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2022 23:45]
Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:08 - Feb 4 with 1711 viewsRAFCBLUE

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:42 - Feb 3 by Brierls

Even in his own little world, where his opinion of himself is through the stratosphere, he outed himself as a complete halfwit.

SImon Jordan vs Matthew Southall - only one winner.

Tahnoon Nimer vs Matthew Southall - only one winner.

ESI vs Matthew Southall - only one winner.

CAST vs Matthew Southall - CAST quoted him the law and he didn't play.

There's a pattern emerging here.

I'm just not bright enough to spot it.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:08 - Feb 4 with 1711 viewsSandyman

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 23:42 - Feb 3 by Brierls

Careful, Brierls. Matthew might try to threaten, intimidate and bully you.

The modus operandi is so pathetically obvious.

"The correspondence will insist that the Board sends notice to all shareholders of the cancellation of the EGM on Monday 4 October. (*2021 - my edit*)

If the Board try to proceed with the EGM, we are advised by the lawyers to start legal proceedings in The High Court to obtain an Injunction on Tuesday to ensure that the meeting does not proceed."

We're still waiting....

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:17 - Feb 4 with 1693 viewsRAFCBLUE

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:08 - Feb 4 by Sandyman

"The correspondence will insist that the Board sends notice to all shareholders of the cancellation of the EGM on Monday 4 October. (*2021 - my edit*)

If the Board try to proceed with the EGM, we are advised by the lawyers to start legal proceedings in The High Court to obtain an Injunction on Tuesday to ensure that the meeting does not proceed."

We're still waiting....

Maybe he didn't have the right colour crayon for that?

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:31 - Feb 4 with 1678 viewsBrierls

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:08 - Feb 4 by Sandyman

We're still waiting....

He wouldn’t even have to get the crayons out, he’s within walking distance from Jade’s house. For now.
Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:40 - Feb 4 with 1668 viewsSandyman

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:17 - Feb 4 by RAFCBLUE

Maybe he didn't have the right colour crayon for that?

Time to shit yourselves, crayons. A threat of high Court action is looming.

No need to worry though. He's now comedy gold. We've lost bury as a source of amusement.. the football gods gave us crayon boy

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 07:16 - Feb 4 with 1530 viewsRAFCBLUE

Non shareholder tries to cancel EGM on 00:40 - Feb 4 by Sandyman

Time to shit yourselves, crayons. A threat of high Court action is looming.

No need to worry though. He's now comedy gold. We've lost bury as a source of amusement.. the football gods gave us crayon boy

The private investigator who has been following Southall around since early 2020 when Southall upset quite a lot of people at Charlton told us an interesting tale about the family flight back from a holiday in a far and distant land which took place just before Christmas.

It's in the public domain if you want to look for it but Matthew Southall, Jade and the family all set off for a bit of time in the sunshine just after the time that as a non-shareholder Matthew has written to the Trust and threatened a raft of unpaid volunteers.

Private investigator can't believe his luck that he is off to a far and distant land just before Christmas tracking Crayola's next brand ambassador.

The private investigator is sitting in the seat behind Southall and one of Matthew and Jade's kids is is fidgeting in their seat and looking for something to pass the time Southall begins a quick chat with one of his young children to make time go by faster.

Conversation goes like this:

Matthew Southall: Hello, would you like to have a quick chat to make time go by quicker?

Child: Sure. What do you want to talk about?

Matthew Southall@ So why don't we talk about my hostile takeover of Rochdale Football Club contrary to all of the EFL's rules?

The child goes "All right then" and puts down her crayons.

Child: "Daddy, can I ask you a question before that?"

Matthew Southall: "Yeah sure. Go right ahead".

Child: "When a horsey does a poo-poo Daddy it comes out in long tubes and yet when a sheepy does a poo-poo it comes out in little pellets and yet when a moo-cow does a poo-poo it comes out flat and round.

Why is that?".

Matthew Southall:"That's actually a very good question. I have no idea"

Southall's child then says "Well how do you expect me to listen to you talk about hostile takeover of Rochdale Football Club contrary to all of the EFL's rules when it's clear that you don't know SH*T"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024