Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Parry's comment on time wasting 10:37 - Nov 4 with 6346 viewsbermudabob

Did anyone raise an eyebrow at Alan Parry's commentary last night on the red button.
Probably not verbatim but very close, "I don't understand why fans always seem to get so wound up about time wasting, the ref will just add time on at the end and if it is really bad produce a card."

Obviously not been watching/commentating much over the last few years!
Alan Parry's comment on time wasting on 19:10 - Nov 4 with 1071 viewsMyke

I agree. I thought his comments were more aimed directly at Cardiff fans for booing genuinely injured QPR players like Gray and Chair than on time wasting in general ⁰
Alan Parry's comment on time wasting on 09:40 - Nov 5 with 904 viewsNorthantsHoop

Thought Alan Parry's commentary was fine, I have always felt he gives a good view of us, rather than some other Sky commentators. He used to be fair when he was doing BBC commentaries in the 1980s. Thought Rangers game managed it perfectly on Wednesday, frustrated Cardiff and got a result we deserved and Parry was reflecting that, he really likes Dickie and Chair and it is good to see our players getting recognition.
Alan Parry's comment on time wasting on 11:26 - Nov 6 with 783 viewsDWQPR

The only way in which to solve the added time is for someone to sit through the entire second half again with a stopwatch. Any volunteers? 😂 Otherwise I think 4 minutes was fine given the amount of time taken out of the game by Cardiff with their long throws considering that they were losing.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Alan Parry's comment on time wasting on 12:26 - Nov 6 with 760 viewsJamesB1979

Watched some of the game back again and I thought he was really complimentary about us. Almost got impression he wanted us to win!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024