Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Approx 17.40 secs 12:46 - Jan 26 with 1573 viewsTomsyard

Newbie here so go gentle yea! I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned Johansen’s elbow into the face of Grimes right in front of the ref. I hate to see people diving but Matt stayed on his feet when I think he should have gone down, check it out at around 17.40. I thought QPR were poor considering their league position and didn’t seem to have much structure or patten to their game so they couldn’t build any momentum and that’s because we had the technical and tactical ability to take the sting out of their game. They got more frustrated by our ability to do that so they got a bit feisty and it great to see we didn’t back down and handled it well apart from the last few minutes. Just need that final third to be sorted now and a couple of new additions and we’ll have a good team. By the way I though Grimes was outstanding.
Approx 17.40 secs on 14:05 - Jan 26 with 1467 viewsnantywatcher

You might struggle on this site - you would be amazed at how many posters on here don't recognise what a great footballer our captain is.
Approx 17.40 secs on 14:10 - Jan 26 with 1446 viewsonehunglow

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:05 - Jan 26 by nantywatcher

You might struggle on this site - you would be amazed at how many posters on here don't recognise what a great footballer our captain is.

Classic nanty;last night Grimes faffs,loses the ball and left for dead then Downes runs past him to clear the danger.
Flynn is covering for his inadequacies
I watch his corners,his free kicks and its gross.The absolute nothingness he brings

He's great passing backwards tough.

Ideally, the very first player we should have sold/loaned out.

Some see it differently

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:38 - Jan 26 with 1424 viewsnantywatcher

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:10 - Jan 26 by onehunglow

Classic nanty;last night Grimes faffs,loses the ball and left for dead then Downes runs past him to clear the danger.
I watch his corners,his free kicks and its gross.The absolute nothingness he brings

Some see it differently

Football wise you are completely and utterly clueless. Outside of football matters I find you a worthwhile and entertaining poster.
Approx 17.40 secs on 14:40 - Jan 26 with 1422 viewspencoedjack

Welcome Tom.

Nice to have another poster who realises how good Matty Grimes is for the team.

I bet a few posters on here weren't happy to hear the commentator last night say 'Matty Grimes is one of the best midfielders in the championship'.
Approx 17.40 secs on 14:50 - Jan 26 with 1400 viewsKeithHaynes

Some see it differently

Grimes had a very decent game last night.
That’s the type of determination and desire I want to see all round.

Welcome Tom.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:05 - Jan 26 with 1358 viewsjack_lord

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:50 - Jan 26 by KeithHaynes

Grimes had a very decent game last night.
That’s the type of determination and desire I want to see all round.

Welcome Tom.

This post has been edited by an administrator

That's what I thought. There was one time he could have passed to Wolf who might have been through on goal but he switched it but forgave him because he was up for it last night.
If he played like that every game then either we would be in a much better position or he would be playing in the Premier league already.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:09 - Jan 26 with 1351 viewsraynor94

Some see it differently

95% of are supporters see it differently, same with Martin

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:11 - Jan 26 with 1340 viewsonehunglow

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:38 - Jan 26 by nantywatcher

Football wise you are completely and utterly clueless. Outside of football matters I find you a worthwhile and entertaining poster.

Nant
I think you too are a good poster.
As for football,clueless maybe,maybe not.

As for Grimes,what constitute a great player for us. I mean "great"
Last night he was ok but ,dear God,not worthy of the OTT praise he gets from some on here.
When he "shoots" at goal or takes a corner how do you feel,I mean really feel. DM me if you like. To me ,it is painful to watch.

Last night he really did faff about midfield and was left dead only for Flynn to see off the danger.
I might be clueless as you describe ,but I think Downes is outstanding.Christie another excellent addition.

Looking around ,we are all clueless really.

Login to get fewer ads

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:51 - Jan 26 with 1296 viewsTreforys_Jack

Thoroughly decent player, but some big him up as something he's not. There was no queue to sign him when he wanted out. Oh and I may have mentioned before he needs to be removed from dead ball situations. He can't be the best we have surely to god.
Approx 17.40 secs on 15:54 - Jan 26 with 1293 viewsjasper_T

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:51 - Jan 26 by Treforys_Jack

Thoroughly decent player, but some big him up as something he's not. There was no queue to sign him when he wanted out. Oh and I may have mentioned before he needs to be removed from dead ball situations. He can't be the best we have surely to god.

Wolf was on them last night and was worse.
Approx 17.40 secs on 15:58 - Jan 26 with 1266 viewsonehunglow

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:09 - Jan 26 by raynor94

95% of are supporters see it differently, same with Martin

95 per cent. Who came up with that then.

Are majority always right. Minority’s can bugger off then. That seems rather out dated now .

What you are saying is if people do not agree with you then they are scum,clueless ,the people regularly insulted on here .

Approx 17.40 secs on 16:24 - Jan 26 with 1238 viewsTreforys_Jack

Approx 17.40 secs on 15:54 - Jan 26 by jasper_T

Wolf was on them last night and was worse.

Agreed.
Approx 17.40 secs on 16:36 - Jan 26 with 1213 viewsTomsyard

Thanks Keith. I shouldn’t of mentioned MG as I know he divides opinion. He makes errors like all players do but overall I think he’s vital for the way the manager wants to play the game. I was more interested in others thoughts on the tactical side of last nights game and MG copping one in the face in front of the ref.
Approx 17.40 secs on 17:56 - Jan 26 with 1135 viewsCatullus

Approx 17.40 secs on 14:05 - Jan 26 by nantywatcher

I dont doubt Grimes has talent, it's his application and decision making that puzzle me. He played quite well last night, I thought. Still prone to taking too long to decide and end up going backwards though.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Approx 17.40 secs on 18:06 - Jan 26 with 1110 viewsangryjack

Approx 17.40 secs on 17:56 - Jan 26 by Catullus

I dont doubt Grimes has talent, it's his application and decision making that puzzle me. He played quite well last night, I thought. Still prone to taking too long to decide and end up going backwards though.

Grimes is a good player,and was very good last night
Approx 17.40 secs on 18:08 - Jan 26 with 1101 viewsonehunglow

"Struggle on this site".
Think Ive had an easy life really.

Approx 17.40 secs on 18:45 - Jan 26 with 1058 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That’s a very fair assessment

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024