Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No court action? 17:12 - Feb 15 with 3998 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Randy Andy pays up.
No court action? on 15:56 - Feb 16 with 1005 viewscontroversial_jack

No court action? on 15:44 - Feb 16 by Sirjohnalot

Don’t disagree but it had to be agreed by both side. The complainant could’ve refused.

Do you think there would have been a clause in the agreement , not to press criminal charges, otherwise the pay off would have been pointless?

I'm not sure the legal aspect of this, and as it's in the US, there would be no jurisdication over him?
No court action? on 16:23 - Feb 16 with 990 viewsKilkennyjack

No court action? on 13:20 - Feb 16 by PawelAbbott

The Telegraph were reporting £12M.
His income is currently £20k a year on an Armed Forces pension.

🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

No court action? on 16:41 - Feb 16 with 977 viewsonehunglow

No court action? on 15:44 - Feb 16 by Sirjohnalot

Don’t disagree but it had to be agreed by both side. The complainant could’ve refused.

It s a poor outcome on two fronts

First This venal piece of human sewerage has obviated a possible court apprerance and

The girl has accepted hush money.

Ideally, she should have refused and made it known what a liar he is. We know that but the whole world would if she truly let rip.

He is there to be publically crucified . I wish I could do the job myself .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No court action? on 17:57 - Feb 16 with 946 viewsSirjohnalot

No court action? on 16:41 - Feb 16 by onehunglow

It s a poor outcome on two fronts

First This venal piece of human sewerage has obviated a possible court apprerance and

The girl has accepted hush money.

Ideally, she should have refused and made it known what a liar he is. We know that but the whole world would if she truly let rip.

He is there to be publically crucified . I wish I could do the job myself .

Not a chance his legal team would let him anywhere near a trial.
No court action? on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 902 viewsFlashberryjack

No court action? on 15:56 - Feb 16 by controversial_jack

Do you think there would have been a clause in the agreement , not to press criminal charges, otherwise the pay off would have been pointless?

I'm not sure the legal aspect of this, and as it's in the US, there would be no jurisdication over him?

Do you think she had enough evidence to convict in a criminal court of law, it was 20 years ago after all, even the courts in America require proof to actually find someone guilty.

Maybe her legal team where relying on Andrew not wanting to answer some very embarrassing questions in a court battle, she said she wanted "justice" and see him punished, but she chose to settle the matter financially, either way his life is well and truly buggered now.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 21:55]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

No court action? on 08:09 - Feb 17 with 851 viewsWhiterockin

No court action? on 21:41 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

Do you think she had enough evidence to convict in a criminal court of law, it was 20 years ago after all, even the courts in America require proof to actually find someone guilty.

Maybe her legal team where relying on Andrew not wanting to answer some very embarrassing questions in a court battle, she said she wanted "justice" and see him punished, but she chose to settle the matter financially, either way his life is well and truly buggered now.

As you say his life is buggered and rightly so. Therefore she has got "justice" and a cash bonus.
No court action? on 11:49 - Feb 17 with 834 viewscontroversial_jack

No court action? on 21:41 - Feb 16 by Flashberryjack

No, not enough evidence. It was consensual, she was above the age on consent in the UK. He would have just denied knowing she was allegedly trafficked against her will, as you said 20 years ago too.

Criminal proceedings require far more proof than civil ones, and he has denied liability as well.It's probably the best outcome she could have had.
No court action? on 17:46 - Feb 17 with 786 viewsFlashberryjack

No court action? on 08:09 - Feb 17 by Whiterockin

As you say his life is buggered and rightly so. Therefore she has got "justice" and a cash bonus.

"and rightly so"

I'm not so sure about that, there are other famous people that have had their lives buggered by similar historical claims, and I'm sure if they had their time again, they'd wished they just paid them off.

Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent is a pretty good yardstick, although it seems the latter is true in the eyes of the public.

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

No court action? on 19:56 - Feb 17 with 754 viewsWhiterockin

No court action? on 17:46 - Feb 17 by Flashberryjack

"and rightly so"

I'm not so sure about that, there are other famous people that have had their lives buggered by similar historical claims, and I'm sure if they had their time again, they'd wished they just paid them off.

Innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent is a pretty good yardstick, although it seems the latter is true in the eyes of the public.

His downfall has been the out of court settlement. If he's not hiding anything why not let it go to court. Innocent until proved guilty only counts if you give the opportunity to be found guilty or Innocent.
No court action? on 20:57 - Feb 17 with 714 viewsFlashberryjack

No court action? on 19:56 - Feb 17 by Whiterockin

His downfall has been the out of court settlement. If he's not hiding anything why not let it go to court. Innocent until proved guilty only counts if you give the opportunity to be found guilty or Innocent.

I'm in little doubt that the Prince has done things he wouldn't like being exposed to the world (I expect that would apply to us all).

In all probably so has she, but would it do as much harm to her as it would to him, I doubt it, I've never heard of her before this case, and probably never will again after it.

However, Edward is fried bread if found innocent or guilty, easiest and best way out for him is pay up, which is exactly what he's done, obviously advised by his legal team.

The one thing I don't understand is, why there was no gagging order tied into the financial settlement, very strange IMO.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024