Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea Keeper 09:04 - Feb 28 with 2109 viewsDale_4_Life

Well after all that cheating for all 10 penalties there was some karma going on when he couldn't hit the fookin target with his attempt!
Chelsea Keeper on 09:09 - Feb 28 with 2083 viewskel

What cheating?
Chelsea Keeper on 12:11 - Feb 28 with 1862 viewsEllDale

I wonder if Thomas Tuchel is now pondering over his goalkeeping substitution?
Would Mendy have saved one? Or even scored?
Mind you, a few Liverpool fans have got on my nerves at work with their excessive celebrations.
I had to remind them that 12 months ago their owners wanted to scrap the competition....
Chelsea Keeper on 12:51 - Feb 28 with 1766 viewsMass_Debater

Chelsea Keeper on 12:11 - Feb 28 by EllDale

I wonder if Thomas Tuchel is now pondering over his goalkeeping substitution?
Would Mendy have saved one? Or even scored?
Mind you, a few Liverpool fans have got on my nerves at work with their excessive celebrations.
I had to remind them that 12 months ago their owners wanted to scrap the competition....

That told em.
Chelsea Keeper on 18:19 - Feb 28 with 1536 viewsDale_4_Life

Chelsea Keeper on 09:09 - Feb 28 by kel

What cheating?

Certainly gamesmanship.. bordering on cheating. Every penalty stood outside the 6 yard box ignoring the refs request to get back on his line. Anyway he got his just desserts.
Chelsea Keeper on 21:45 - Feb 28 with 1353 viewsdingdangblue

Chelsea Keeper on 18:19 - Feb 28 by Dale_4_Life

Certainly gamesmanship.. bordering on cheating. Every penalty stood outside the 6 yard box ignoring the refs request to get back on his line. Anyway he got his just desserts.

Got to laugh at him for the Van Dijk penalty. He stands closer to one side making the gap smaller and Van Dijk still smashes it past him on that side. Mendy had a wonderful game and had just won the African Nations via a shoot out - absolutely barmy to sub him off for an inferior keeper.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024