Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Italy U19 16:17 - Jun 28 with 5939 viewsQPRSteve

Anyone watching? We're 1-0 down after what I thought was a rather harsh penalty.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2022 21:56]
England Italy U19 on 21:36 - Jul 1 with 1363 viewsMedwayR

Great achievement. There are some great prospects in that side, mostly from Villa it seems!

I only caught from about minute 70 onwards but I liked the look of Chukwuemeka (Villa), Iroegbunam (Villa), Quansah (Liverpool) and Vale (the scum).

Poll: Who’s better?

England Italy U19 on 21:45 - Jul 1 with 1306 viewsbosh67

Brilliant achievement. I thought Israel were superb and very unlucky to make it 2-2 (they should have been out of sight by half time) but holy sh*t, Rory Delap's son Liam Rory Delap is absolutely sensational. Like watching a young Gareth Bale. Unbelievable acceleration and ability. I thought the standard of football was brilliant, better than the championship in many ways. But I think we need to promote Liam Delap to the England senior team (he's another one at Man City) but my God, what a player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

England Italy U19 on 21:51 - Jul 1 with 1287 viewsted_hendrix

England Italy U19 on 21:45 - Jul 1 by bosh67

Brilliant achievement. I thought Israel were superb and very unlucky to make it 2-2 (they should have been out of sight by half time) but holy sh*t, Rory Delap's son Liam Rory Delap is absolutely sensational. Like watching a young Gareth Bale. Unbelievable acceleration and ability. I thought the standard of football was brilliant, better than the championship in many ways. But I think we need to promote Liam Delap to the England senior team (he's another one at Man City) but my God, what a player.

I only got to watch from about the 70th minute but that Chukwuemeka lad looked like he's been playing for about 30 Years!!!
Bloody good defending by England too at crucial moments.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

England Italy U19 on 21:59 - Jul 1 with 1255 viewsaston_hoop

Chukwuemeka has the Ebere Eze swagger when he carries the ball forward. Lovely player to watch

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

England Italy U19 on 22:00 - Jul 1 with 1248 viewsLblock

England Italy U19 on 21:59 - Jul 1 by aston_hoop

Chukwuemeka has the Ebere Eze swagger when he carries the ball forward. Lovely player to watch

(For those who missed it before)

He’s a great player…. He gets knocked down, but he gets up again, you ain’t ever gonna keep him down.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

England Italy U19 on 00:31 - Jul 2 with 1083 viewsMrSheen

Remember how Connor Wickham looked a once-in-a-generation player? Modern Football (TM) is hard to like but it seems to have a way with talent.
England Italy U19 on 11:44 - Jul 2 with 884 viewsNorthLondonR

England Italy U19 on 22:00 - Jul 1 by Lblock

(For those who missed it before)

He’s a great player…. He gets knocked down, but he gets up again, you ain’t ever gonna keep him down.

he likes a lager drink?
[Post edited 2 Jul 2022 15:26]
England Italy U19 (n/t) on 12:06 - Jul 2 with 863 viewsAustrianHoop

Login to get fewer ads

England Italy U19 on 12:28 - Jul 2 with 807 viewsAustrianHoop

The funny thing is that Chukwuemeka was actually born in Eisenstadt, Austria, my hometown. Seemingly his family lived here for a while so he could play for Austria too, I wonder if that thought ever crossed his mind. But it is ok should he become the first ever England international from Eisenstadt, I don't think there have been many - if any - who played for Austria..
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024