Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do you drink ? 21:04 - Oct 3 with 2787 viewsKeithHaynes

Obviously alcohol.
I probably drink three times a week, mainly vodka, first few tonight after none since Thursday, but we’ve had countless family and friends here over the last seven weeks which has extended matters.

One bottle of vodka a week, maybe nine days ? Is that too much, probably works out at three per evening over the three nights, sometimes four. 🙏😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hiw much do you drink ? on 21:07 - Oct 3 with 1828 viewsbuilthjack

I go weeks without drinking, honest.
I had a lot in Brussels, about 40 over 2 days and nights. Pints.
But probably won't have any for a month or so after.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much do you drink ? on 21:10 - Oct 3 with 1809 viewsDr_Winston

Tend not to drink at all midweek, but I'll cheerfully do a bottle of rum on a Friday or Saturday night. Usually some beer or a bottle or two of red when over at Mrs. Winston's on the alternate weekend evening.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How much do you drink ? on 21:12 - Oct 3 with 1808 viewsSirjohnalot

May have a bottle of local ale on a Friday night, every now and then but last time I had more than one bottle in a night, good couple of years. Not been drunk probably about 10 years or so.
How much do you drink ? on 21:14 - Oct 3 with 1800 viewsbuilthjack

How much do you drink ? on 21:12 - Oct 3 by Sirjohnalot

May have a bottle of local ale on a Friday night, every now and then but last time I had more than one bottle in a night, good couple of years. Not been drunk probably about 10 years or so.

You have just won the driving job John on the next Swans Indie tour.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How much do you drink ? on 21:16 - Oct 3 with 1799 viewsmax936

Usually share a bottle of wine on a Friday with Mrs and maybe a few beers after that, but Saturday id tally oh time.

Got to cut down though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How much do you drink ? on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 1788 viewsSirjohnalot

How much do you drink ? on 21:14 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Doh.

Buggers up my running, or weights or keep fit stuff, plus I hate having a hang over
How much do you drink ? on 21:24 - Oct 3 with 1782 viewsbuilthjack

How much do you drink ? on 21:20 - Oct 3 by Sirjohnalot

Doh.

Buggers up my running, or weights or keep fit stuff, plus I hate having a hang over

I don't get hangovers. I never drink shorts.
I drink Guinness, and I don't know why, but never ever get a hangover.
Just poo big next morning !!!

How much do you drink ? on 22:54 - Oct 3 with 1695 viewsNotLoyal

As some will know I could do two bottles of spirits a night.
Nowadays the only spirits I deal with are the ghosts from the past.
8 years dry on Nov 3rd.

It nearly killed me.

Nowadays when I feel like a return to the past I drop and do a hundred.

Boxing Day 😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 22:55]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Login to get fewer ads

How much do you drink ? on 22:59 - Oct 3 with 1677 viewsNotLoyal

How much do you drink ? on 21:14 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I’m certain Keith talked about a northern overnighter in the late winter.
FB, Sir J, Keith, and numerous others could be fun.
I’ll have a few.
Fanta’s.
Anyone else ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

How much do you drink ? on 22:59 - Oct 3 with 1673 viewsmajorraglan

These days I don’t drink a great deal, I can go weeks with out having a drink and then to usually only the one, maybe 2 max. Never drink shorts or shots, only beer.
I’ve worked shifts and weekends for over 30 years and this changed my drinking habits, instead of going out on the weekends I ended up having a tipple in the week. If I got out I’ll have a few, but work can get in the way.
How much do you drink ? on 23:02 - Oct 3 with 1661 viewsKeithHaynes

Wigan away could be a better then ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

How much do you drink ? on 23:10 - Oct 3 with 1650 viewsbuilthjack

How much do you drink ? on 22:54 - Oct 3 by NotLoyal

As some will know I could do two bottles of spirits a night.
Nowadays the only spirits I deal with are the ghosts from the past.
8 years dry on Nov 3rd.

It nearly killed me.

Nowadays when I feel like a return to the past I drop and do a hundred.

Boxing Day 😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 3 Oct 2022 22:55]

Good man

How much do you drink ? on 23:52 - Oct 3 with 1618 viewslifelong

Can’t drink a lot these days but have been drinking too regularly lately, doing a sober October at the moment.
How much do you drink ? on 07:21 - Oct 4 with 1569 viewsSirjohnalot

How much do you drink ? on 22:59 - Oct 3 by NotLoyal

I’m certain Keith talked about a northern overnighter in the late winter.
FB, Sir J, Keith, and numerous others could be fun.
I’ll have a few.
Fanta’s.
Anyone else ?

Wigan is definitely on the list.
How much do you drink ? on 11:55 - Oct 4 with 1478 viewsswan65split

Like Winston , just the Friday and Sat night, depends maybe a Rum or Flagon of cider.
How much do you drink ? on 19:34 - Oct 4 with 1384 viewsAguycalledJack

Rarely drink these days whereas when I was younger and my student days it was a heavy session Thursday (ritzy) Friday (Central Park) Saturday swans and (Ritzy), Sunday (Central Park), Monday (student night Ritzy) Wednesday (Funk night Barons).

However, if there is an aldayer with my mates watching the swans, usually somebody’s birthday, I’ll have a good slurp then.

Don’t drink in the house, never have.
How much do you drink ? on 07:29 - Oct 5 with 1291 viewsTreforys_Jack

Rarely drink now, struggle too much with the 3 day hangover. Tried getting into the vino a few times, but can't. Don't mind a light lager, a bud light or colors once in a while. Been about 5 years since I've been drunk and can't see it happening again anytime soon, and don't miss it one bit
How much do you drink ? on 07:47 - Oct 5 with 1280 viewsDr_Winston

How much do you drink ? on 07:29 - Oct 5 by Treforys_Jack

Rarely drink now, struggle too much with the 3 day hangover. Tried getting into the vino a few times, but can't. Don't mind a light lager, a bud light or colors once in a while. Been about 5 years since I've been drunk and can't see it happening again anytime soon, and don't miss it one bit

It's weird, but I'm far less prone to hangovers now than I was when I was younger. The last 5-10 years or so I've probably had less than a dozen, and compared to most of the respondents to this thread I'm a comparatively heavy drinker.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How much do you drink ? on 08:51 - Oct 5 with 1246 viewsGixerJack

I hardly ever drink, I made a conscious decision not to have alcohol in the house a couple of years ago and found that I didn’t really miss it, as such I only drink when I go out (which isn’t often these days) but tent to go a bit silly and drink too much
How much do you drink ? on 12:04 - Oct 5 with 1187 viewsCountyJim

When I was a steelworker on 12 hours and 18 days off I'd drink basically for the sake of it .

These days I'm happy with a few cans a week and it's saving me a fortune

Never drunk shorts in my life only beer I think on balance beer is better for you than say whiskey vodka etc
How much do you drink ? on 13:47 - Oct 5 with 1162 viewsmax936

How much do you drink ? on 12:04 - Oct 5 by CountyJim

When I was a steelworker on 12 hours and 18 days off I'd drink basically for the sake of it .

These days I'm happy with a few cans a week and it's saving me a fortune

Never drunk shorts in my life only beer I think on balance beer is better for you than say whiskey vodka etc

You're a scoffer first and foremost Jimbo, no room for a slurp after that

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How much do you drink ? on 18:07 - Oct 5 with 1090 viewsonehunglow

A glass of decent red wine at dinner, Two Guiness and a bottle ofPerrier to watch a game.

Jack Daniels for winter time

Gin Tonic for summer evenings on the Patio.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

How much do you drink ? on 20:51 - Oct 5 with 1053 viewsVARDREJACK

Probably more than anyone on here, about 20 pints a night approx three or four times a week, been doing it for many years now, I'll be glad to leave the pub trade soon.
How much do you drink ? on 21:13 - Oct 5 with 1041 viewsbritferry

Is Keith doing a recon before offering us a free bar one home game at the end of the season? If so, 2 halves of shandy and I'm gone, honest now

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

How much do you drink ? on 21:32 - Oct 5 with 1019 viewsDr_Winston

How much do you drink ? on 20:51 - Oct 5 by VARDREJACK

Probably more than anyone on here, about 20 pints a night approx three or four times a week, been doing it for many years now, I'll be glad to leave the pub trade soon.

It's an occupational hazard.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024