Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood cack — Report 20:37 - Jan 8 with 8483 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/59312
Fleetwood cack — Report on 07:34 - Jan 9 with 2698 viewsPhildo

Fleetwood cack — Report on 23:20 - Jan 8 by daveB

I'm thrilled to have not seen the game as was at the wifes Grandads as it would have been her Nans birthday yesterday but she passed away last summer, the afternoon included me left alone in a room with her uncle who started sobbing whilst holding the box with her ashes in and I was left to feel hugely uncomfortable not knowing what to say just hoping someone else would come in the room, her uncle then let out the most incredible fart which almost killed me as I tried to hold in the laughter as he continued crying as a rough egg smell filled the room.

Still i think I got a better end of the deal than going to Fleetwood

Anyway due to this I only followed it through brief twitter updates so it was good to read just how bad it was.
I've seen so many similar FA Cup exits over the years but this feels a lot worse as the performance is certainly not a one off

Well the back page of your autobiography has written itself there!!
Fleetwood cack — Report on 07:49 - Jan 9 with 2673 viewsGloucs_R

Why and when did we start saying Trävelmän??

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:09 - Jan 9 with 2524 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 07:49 - Jan 9 by Gloucs_R

Why and when did we start saying Trävelmän??

Because sometimes I have to make my own fun. A while ago.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:10 - Jan 9 with 2514 viewsngbqpr

Bravo.

The LFW reports & previews are the only beacon of consistency / excellence at our club right now.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:41 - Jan 9 with 2408 viewsenfieldargh

THat report could actually be a work of fiction, something the script writers of Ted Lasso could use.

Come to think about it why dont we forget about the football and just let Clive make up stuff until the players remember the object of the game. Far more entertaining but incredably sad.

Reading next, the club in turmoil expected to be bottom but amazingly above us with Hoilett & Hendrick playing their part.

Your not fit to wear the hoops, sadly it will probably be us

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:41 - Jan 9 with 2408 viewsPikey

Great report Clive.
The bit about thus constant slow sideways backwards sideways football is particularly telling as I have been railing against this for a couple of years now.
People tell me its modern football. Its not its lazy possession football that gets us nowhere FAST. Man City and other top teams do it at pace not at walking football speed.
The sooner we stop kidding ourselves or up the pace the better.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:43 - Jan 9 with 2383 viewsYokelR

which questions why our players don't give AF. Why they aren't professional (too cool for school subs routine at half time).
Why we can't develop players, why we buy so many duds.
Why a team like Fleetwood seem to do better at the non football stuff on match days?
Big red flashing lights for the club as a whole.
The owners need to decide if people at this club are capable of changing what they've allowed to develop or get new people in who can?
Fleetwood cack — Report on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 2210 viewsPaddyhoops

Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:09 - Jan 9 by Northernr

Isn’t Joe Lycette the new travelman on C4?
Give him a run out . He couldn’t be any worse!
Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood cack — Report on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 1936 viewsGloucs_R

I genuinely thought it may have been a Finnish thing and we'd been getting his name wrong 🫣😂

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fleetwood cack — Report on 14:48 - Jan 9 with 1873 viewsPinnerPaul

Fleetwood cack — Report on 21:41 - Jan 8 by BostonR

Clive, I don’t know how you keep sane? I have images of you wandering around that haunted hotel in the shining, going slowly insane.
Difficult question-where do we go from here? Is this a pivotal moment in terms of the club progressing or are we seeing L1 or worse coming over the horizon? Something has to give.

not having a go, but we do seem to reach a 'pivotal moment' after every victory or defeat.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 14:55 - Jan 9 with 1850 viewsPinnerPaul

Fleetwood cack — Report on 09:41 - Jan 9 by Pikey

Great report Clive.
The bit about thus constant slow sideways backwards sideways football is particularly telling as I have been railing against this for a couple of years now.
People tell me its modern football. Its not its lazy possession football that gets us nowhere FAST. Man City and other top teams do it at pace not at walking football speed.
The sooner we stop kidding ourselves or up the pace the better.

Its why Aston Villa were beaten by Stevenage.

Some ridiculous possession stat - 80+ % but after they scored they just thought there was no need to score again. Great clip on MOTD of the 3 Stevenage centre backs literally standing there while Villa go absolutely no where in front of them - exactly as Clive describes in our match report.

Stevenage then thought, "Hang on a minute, maybe they are not as wonderful as we thought" and score in the 80 something minute and added time for a win!
Fleetwood cack — Report on 15:42 - Jan 9 with 1780 viewskernowhoop

I could hear the Rs fans singing when I listened to the audio (Nick & Andy) stream.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 19:10 - Jan 9 with 1521 viewssprocket

Clive, I was surprised and a little disappointed he got a 2. Shocking...I'm certain I could play better and I'm crap at football. An embarrassment to the footballing profession. He almost cost us at least two goals. I'm absolutely livid he was given the shirt. Fcuk me sideways
Fleetwood cack — Report on 00:58 - Jan 10 with 1265 viewsNorthernr

Fleetwood cack — Report on 19:10 - Jan 9 by sprocket

Clive, I was surprised and a little disappointed he got a 2. Shocking...I'm certain I could play better and I'm crap at football. An embarrassment to the footballing profession. He almost cost us at least two goals. I'm absolutely livid he was given the shirt. Fcuk me sideways

1 - In the same way I don't give tens, it doesn't leave you anywhere to go.
2 - It felt unfair to single out any one of them in particular, almost bullying. It was a collective responsibility, and they should have collectively come and stood in front of that away end and taken that responsibility together.
Fleetwood cack — Report on 08:46 - Jan 10 with 1054 viewssprocket

Fleetwood cack — Report on 00:58 - Jan 10 by Northernr

1 - In the same way I don't give tens, it doesn't leave you anywhere to go.
2 - It felt unfair to single out any one of them in particular, almost bullying. It was a collective responsibility, and they should have collectively come and stood in front of that away end and taken that responsibility together.

Point taken Clive however he's like a rabbit in headlights. Amazes and frustrates how multiple managers continue to use him which points to the club not prioritising cup competitions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024