Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite Alcoholic Drink 22:12 - Feb 9 with 3547 viewsbuilthjack

Baileys

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 10:38 - Feb 11 with 980 viewsDr_Winston

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 08:47 - Feb 11 by alltjack

I was'educated' by a fella who sounded like he knew what he was talking about, a fortnight ago, in a Sizzler pub of all places, to try a dark/golden rum,rather than spiced, ginger beer instead of ginger ale ( it contains alcohol), shot of lime and ice. He wasn't wrong

Dark rums tend to have a bit more variety to them according to my tastebuds, although I have had a few very nice spiced ones too. Barti Ddu is worth a try if you ever get the chance.

Can't stand ginger though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 10:56 - Feb 11 with 956 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

When I visit my friend in Paris, I need to go more often, not much beats a black coffee and croissant early on a warm morning sitting outside a cafe.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 13:10 - Feb 11 with 936 viewskrunchykarrot

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 09:03 - Feb 10 by Boundy

Wray & Nephew White overproof Jamaican Rum, not for the faint hearted , I acquired the taste on a exchange visit a few years ago . Hold onto your socks

Seriously this stuff is deadly ive seen grown men who can put a few away reduced to a coma.
Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 13:52 - Feb 11 with 925 viewsFlashberryjack

I'm a larger drinker, but I do enjoy a "God Father" Two shots of Gentleman Jack Bourbon, 2 shots of Ameretto in a tall glass full of ice, and topped up with Pepsi, bloody delicious.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 19:34 - Feb 11 with 875 viewsTogg

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 13:52 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

I'm a larger drinker, but I do enjoy a "God Father" Two shots of Gentleman Jack Bourbon, 2 shots of Ameretto in a tall glass full of ice, and topped up with Pepsi, bloody delicious.

A good European 🍻🍺. Nice glass of red. Spain or New World.
Don't touch spirits. Used to like a Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels. Last time I drunk a JD was a few years back in Spain . It's just a blurrrrrrrr..!
Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 09:18 - Feb 16 with 796 viewsmangohilljack

Sailor jerry's spiced rum with a dash of dry Ice and lime

The dogs
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 9:18]
Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 18:32 - Feb 16 with 740 viewsGwyn737

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 13:52 - Feb 11 by Flashberryjack

Never heard of that drink but it sounds fantastic!
Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 19:59 - Feb 16 with 733 viewstheloneranger

Long Island Iced Tea.

Vodka, tequila, light rum, triple sec, gin, and a splash of cola.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 10:18 - Feb 19 with 682 viewsSTID2017

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 08:24 - Feb 10 by dna

Put brandy in it - it's lush, but you probably won't be able to drink it till the cows come home!!

Cows haven't got far to get to Builthy's mind 😁😁

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 11:55 - Feb 19 with 669 viewsbuilthjack

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 10:18 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Cows haven't got far to get to Builthy's mind 😁😁

Plenty of cows and sheep surrounding me G

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 12:17 - Feb 19 with 666 viewsjohnlangy

Single malt.

In recent times Ardbeg is the best i've tried. Lovely.
Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 15:48 - Feb 19 with 641 viewsbuilthjack

I had 2 Butty Bachs lunchtime. By gum it was good.

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 00:15 - Feb 21 with 541 viewshowenjack

Favourite Alcoholic Drink on 12:17 - Feb 19 by johnlangy

Single malt.

In recent times Ardbeg is the best i've tried. Lovely.

I once got talking to a Rangers fan after an old firm game in Glasgow . He introduced me to this single malt . Arran it was called He was raving about it . I gave it a try and it was absolutely superb needless to say we had a few more !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024