Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ruben 22:31 - May 19 with 7200 viewssaintwizzler

Another good man hounded out by the fans.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Ruben on 11:08 - May 22 with 710 viewsPaleRider

Ruben on 21:34 - May 21 by grumpy

Well considering I had a father who was injured in Normandy,a uncle who fought in WW2 ,and a great grandfather who fought in WW1 and suffered nightmares ,No I couldn't support the Germans.

2 things:

1) There are no British clubs any more in the PL - most have foreign owners, foreign players, foreign managers and foreign supporters. To think they are British or English is naive;
2) Why live in the past? We've all got family who fought, got injured and died in two world wars but the last one finished 78 years ago! The world has changed! Grow up!
Ruben on 11:52 - May 22 with 686 viewsgrumpy

Ruben on 11:08 - May 22 by PaleRider

2 things:

1) There are no British clubs any more in the PL - most have foreign owners, foreign players, foreign managers and foreign supporters. To think they are British or English is naive;
2) Why live in the past? We've all got family who fought, got injured and died in two world wars but the last one finished 78 years ago! The world has changed! Grow up!

If you think you should support a foreign side just because they are playing Pompey, you need to grow up.
Ruben on 12:29 - May 22 with 668 viewsPaleRider

Ruben on 11:52 - May 22 by grumpy

If you think you should support a foreign side just because they are playing Pompey, you need to grow up.

If you read my post, you'll see that I don't even mention Pompey! I'm usually not bothered about supporting teams in European competitions - either British or some of those dastardly foreigners!

I'm also more worried about future potential conflicts (for example with China or Russia) than re-fighting WW2 and hating Germans because of it. Most of the current generation of Germans had nothing to do with it so why should my view of modern Germany be coloured by it. If you live in the past you don't learn from it.
Ruben on 13:27 - May 22 with 637 viewsgrumpy

Ruben on 12:29 - May 22 by PaleRider

If you read my post, you'll see that I don't even mention Pompey! I'm usually not bothered about supporting teams in European competitions - either British or some of those dastardly foreigners!

I'm also more worried about future potential conflicts (for example with China or Russia) than re-fighting WW2 and hating Germans because of it. Most of the current generation of Germans had nothing to do with it so why should my view of modern Germany be coloured by it. If you live in the past you don't learn from it.

I don’t hate Germans or any foreigners just can’t bring myself to take their side when it comes to British sides playing them wether they have foreign players or not they are still British clubs. I don’t live in the past but you should never ignore it.
[Post edited 22 May 2023 13:28]
Ruben on 14:55 - May 22 with 595 viewscocklebreath

Ruben on 11:52 - May 22 by grumpy

Why would they need to grow up? I hate those fookers and want them to lose every game even against Liverpool the next on my hate list, you just don’t get the Pashun innit

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024