Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP 5 Souls On Titanic Submersible Craft 01:11 - Jun 21 with 20736 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I was holding out hope that all 5 people on board will be found and rescued despite the oxygen window closing.
That was until I met a cave diver by pure accident today on a construction site and he crushed my spirit .
If by some miracle the submersible craft makes it to the surface the crew cannot open the rescue hatch from inside .Its bolted shut and can only be opened from outside he mentioned .
Hope they make it because thinking of them inside knowing its over for 3 days is beyond cruel.
Sorry for the downer thread.Hope they are rescued by the time we wake up

Just got home from work watched the coast guard presser and know its over but at least they died instaniously if that helps the families .RIP
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 23:19]
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 15:23 - Jun 21 with 3532 viewsSharpy36

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:49 - Jun 21 by Sonofpugwash

--. . - / -- . / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / .... . .-. .

Epstein did`nt kill himself ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 15:24 - Jun 21 with 3546 viewsessextaxiboy

Just 3 miles of fishing line and a floating beacon would do .
Just wind the window down and push it out
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:25 - Jun 21 with 3407 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:54 - Jun 21 by Landshark

Exactly this.

I can't remember seeing any topics on this forum started about the countless immigrants that have died fleeing their own countries. But then you get a few billionaires paying a shit ton of money going missing on an activity they don't need to do and people get upset.

Then start a thread on that topic instead of you and PaddyHoops hijacking this one. Lives aren't less important just because folk happen to be rich or white.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 16:28]
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:26 - Jun 21 with 3400 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 10:35 - Jun 21 by Northernr

Listen, you fcking tie it to something, or I ain't getting in.

Not even if it were just you and Marina aboard?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 16:29]
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:50 - Jun 21 with 3315 viewsDannyPaddox

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:25 - Jun 21 by Benny_the_Ball

Then start a thread on that topic instead of you and PaddyHoops hijacking this one. Lives aren't less important just because folk happen to be rich or white.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:59 - Jun 21 with 3244 viewsSonofpugwash

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 15:23 - Jun 21 by Sharpy36

Epstein did`nt kill himself ?

"GET ME THE F*CK OUT OF HERE"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:31 - Jun 21 with 3205 viewsstowmarketrange

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 11:55 - Jun 21 by DannyPaddox

I can’t be the only Upper Loft season ticket holder who looks at this graphic and says,“fcuk me look at all that legroom

There must be more legroom than we thought if they’ve heard the sounds of banging from inside it.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:33 - Jun 21 with 3193 viewsstowmarketrange

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 12:03 - Jun 21 by ridethewave

Well for context, the sub is nearly 2.5 miles down, which is roughly 13,000 feet. The shard is just over 1,000 feet in height, so this sub is over 13 times further down than the height of the shard.

Not sure any amount of engineering can create a rope like that, particularly one which can be transported on a sea vessel, and which has the tensile strength to hoist a 10 tonne submarine.

It won’t weigh 10 tonnes in the water though.It wouldn’t take that strong a rope to lift it,but a long one though.
Login to get fewer ads

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 18:30 - Jun 21 with 3088 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A sad irony that cost cutting and profit chasing has probably put these guys into this predicament.

https://www.insider.com/titanic-sub-avoided-safety-rules-by-diving-in-internatio
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 18:42]
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 23:44 - Jun 21 with 2905 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:25 - Jun 21 by Benny_the_Ball

I have a lot of sympathy for and refugee or migrant that die crossing and stretch of water or land in search of a better safer life for themselves and their loved ones .
I just cannot imagine wrap my mind around 5 people (rich or poor is irrelevant )knowing their Oxygen will run out soon and the fear and desperation is beyond my thought process so I started the thread .
What do they say , how does the mind react ,is the oldest going to die first ,what about the father and son ,does he give his oxygen supply to his son hoping he makes it .
Hopefully we will never face this situation and yes there is multiple good posts with questions and comments on this thread .
Maybe the tapping is good news hopefully overnight it will being the rescue
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 23:49 - Jun 21 with 2893 viewsjohncharles

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:25 - Jun 21 by Paddyhoops

Hope these people will be ok but a word or two of sympathy about the hundreds missing in the trawler off the coast of Greece would be nice. RIP.

1200 people drowned when the Titanic went down just over 100 years ago. Approximately 600 drowned in that trawler off the Greek coast and it won’t even be on the 9 o’clock news next week.

Strong and stable my arse.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 00:33 - Jun 22 with 2838 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 23:49 - Jun 21 by johncharles

1200 people drowned when the Titanic went down just over 100 years ago. Approximately 600 drowned in that trawler off the Greek coast and it won’t even be on the 9 o’clock news next week.

You need to re-tune your TV because I've seen it reported on countless channels.

There's no use you or anyone else trying to pretend that the Greek trawler has received no coverage. The fact that you're able to comment on it shows that it has.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 00:39 - Jun 22 with 2831 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 23:44 - Jun 21 by CLAREMAN1995

I have a lot of sympathy for and refugee or migrant that die crossing and stretch of water or land in search of a better safer life for themselves and their loved ones .
I just cannot imagine wrap my mind around 5 people (rich or poor is irrelevant )knowing their Oxygen will run out soon and the fear and desperation is beyond my thought process so I started the thread .
What do they say , how does the mind react ,is the oldest going to die first ,what about the father and son ,does he give his oxygen supply to his son hoping he makes it .
Hopefully we will never face this situation and yes there is multiple good posts with questions and comments on this thread .
Maybe the tapping is good news hopefully overnight it will being the rescue

It's ok, you don't need to justify yourself. I understand that just because you started a thread on the submersible doesn't mean that you don't have sympathy for victims of other tragedies. It's those trying to create competition in suffering that should explain themselves, not you.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 04:49 - Jun 22 with 2790 viewsFDC

The submarine stepson has been an interesting twitter main character this week...

https://twitter.com/search?q=submarine%20stepson&t=BteccnZSmzajtS6GgitOCw&s=09
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:38 - Jun 22 with 2623 viewsBklynRanger

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 04:49 - Jun 22 by FDC

The submarine stepson has been an interesting twitter main character this week...

https://twitter.com/search?q=submarine%20stepson&t=BteccnZSmzajtS6GgitOCw&s=09

I just had a 15 minute delve into that - exhausting stuff.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:42 - Jun 22 with 2626 viewstoboboly

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 08:38 - Jun 22 by BklynRanger

I just had a 15 minute delve into that - exhausting stuff.

And yet absolutely beautiful in its own world burning way

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 12:49 - Jun 22 with 2480 viewsBluce_Ree

Might be time to change the title of this thread.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 13:32 - Jun 22 with 2378 viewsSonofpugwash

Dum vita est spes est.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:28 - Jun 22 with 2278 viewsJules4367

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 10:47 - Jun 21 by Sonofpugwash

If it wasn't such a lash up of a contrivance you probably wouldn't need a cable.
Captain Nemo did 20,000 leagues without one.

I used to think this too until I was (rudely) corrected a few years ago.

So trying not to be smart, nor rude, but hoping you don't get caught by some smart **** as I did, 20,000 Leagues is the distance traveled underwater, not the depth. A fathom is an measurement of depth.

So Cpt Nemo's voyage is one of a journey not a dive.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:43 - Jun 22 with 2237 viewsBklynRanger

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:28 - Jun 22 by Jules4367

So trying not to be smart, nor rude, but hoping you don't get caught by some smart **** as I did, 20,000 Leagues is the distance traveled underwater, not the depth. A fathom is an measurement of depth.

Your last name isn't Verne by any chance?
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 15:33 - Jun 22 with 2150 viewsLandshark

It's not about hijacking a thread. It was in no way me saying the original poster was insensitive for posting this when hundreds of people are dying in the sea each month trying to find safety. It was the fact the coverage this is getting far exceeds that of the migrant crisis and the sympathy online and in the press towards billionaires far exceeds those that are dying daily at sea.

Lives aren't less important because they are poor or brown. Sadly many people seem to think that is the case.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-65952520
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 16:22 - Jun 22 with 2076 viewsSonofpugwash

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 14:28 - Jun 22 by Jules4367

I fathomed that one out when I read the book aged 9.

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:40 - Jun 22 with 1997 viewsTwoHalves

Breaking news reports that ‘debris field’ found in search area for missing sub. Doesn’t sound good.
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 21:26 - Jun 22 with 1859 viewsessextaxiboy

Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 17:40 - Jun 22 by TwoHalves

Breaking news reports that ‘debris field’ found in search area for missing sub. Doesn’t sound good.

All over , the sea can take you if you are a billionaire on a sub or a migrant on a dinghy , nature is all powerful .
Hope Prevails Still For Titanic Submersible Craft on 21:59 - Jun 22 with 1765 viewsRangersDave

was going to put a music video here but thought better of it.

the sub wasnt fit to travel in, parts were not certified for those depths, and it had a controller from a games machine to operate it.

I guess, safety wise, it was just a matter of time. However the 1 piece of 'good' news is, i suppose, that at those depths, when it imploded, no one would have suffered, thank god.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024