Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City 08:20 - Jul 19 with 10391 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60479/lee-buchanan-signa

On his way, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 2568 viewsguthrieintherain

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 12:26 - Jul 23 by KeithHaynes

From memory Lewis is a centre back.

Birmingham press stating Buchanan is on his way for a medical does not say whether it's with the Brummies or us.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 12:39 - Jul 25 with 2271 viewshowenjack

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-co
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 12:53 - Jul 25 with 2218 viewsraynor94

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 10:56 - Jul 25 by guthrieintherain

Birmingham press stating Buchanan is on his way for a medical does not say whether it's with the Brummies or us.

It's definitely us or them, i think Blues are going to be dark horses this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 12:56 - Jul 25 with 2179 viewsunion_jack

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 10:56 - Jul 25 by guthrieintherain

You’d assume that as it’s in the Birmingham media it’s for them.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:38 - Jul 25 with 2013 viewsjackrmee

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 12:56 - Jul 25 by union_jack

You’d assume that as it’s in the Birmingham media it’s for them.

This article says it’s NOT with us
https://insidefutbol.com/2023/07/25/birmingham-city-target-not-having-medical-wi

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:49 - Jul 25 with 1962 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:38 - Jul 25 by jackrmee

This article says it’s NOT with us
https://insidefutbol.com/2023/07/25/birmingham-city-target-not-having-medical-wi

Annoyingly.
Not sure what the hold up is with new signings, especially in vital positions.

Hopefully not Levien again.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:55 - Jul 25 with 1934 viewsBadlands

A good addition of he comes but until he's been cleared and has his shirt I remain cautious.
From Mansfield and played for Derby I'd suggest Brum starts with an edge over us.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:59 - Jul 25 with 1912 viewsFireboy2

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:49 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Annoyingly.

I thought the reason that Coleman being here to live is so that levein and kaplan are not involved with the incoming and outgoings.
Login to get fewer ads

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:03 - Jul 25 with 1908 viewsKeithHaynes

Getting conflicting info on this, but he’s def had a better offer than the Swans.

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:20 - Jul 25 with 1854 viewsjackrmee

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:03 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Getting conflicting info on this, but he’s def had a better offer than the Swans.

Shame. But hey ho. You plenty more fish in the sea

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:27 - Jul 25 with 1824 viewsKeithHaynes

Thing is, the truth always comes out.
We reported he wanted to join, clearly not enough.

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 1803 viewsjackrmee

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/07/25/birmingham-city-set-to-win-full-back-chase/6

Nixon reckons it’s Brum

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:35 - Jul 25 with 1782 viewsraynor94

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 13:49 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Annoyingly.

Do you think it's a case of our 2 targets being in America with Brighton and Newcastle.

And nothing going to happen until next week?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:39 - Jul 25 with 1776 viewspete

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:27 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Nothing changes Keith if the owners really wanted him they would splash the cash , in all honesty am wondering how long the guy from luton will be with the club he is clearly finding good players but like time and time before not being backed nothing changes
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:42 - Jul 25 with 1767 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:39 - Jul 25 by pete

Nothing changes Keith if the owners really wanted him they would splash the cash , in all honesty am wondering how long the guy from luton will be with the club he is clearly finding good players but like time and time before not being backed nothing changes

I can see the club coming out and say they weren’t in for him, but that would be an untruth for sure.

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:46 - Jul 25 with 1752 viewspete

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:42 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

I can see the club coming out and say they weren’t in for him, but that would be an untruth for sure.

Brum have brought in 9 new players their American owners are backing the manager and that is before they sign buchanan , our lot, welless said the better extremly disappointing yet again
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:01 - Jul 25 with 1687 viewsdobjack2

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:27 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

I suppose it depends on whether their offer was more than our wages structure would allow.
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:02 - Jul 25 with 1684 viewsKeithHaynes

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:46 - Jul 25 by pete

Brum have brought in 9 new players their American owners are backing the manager and that is before they sign buchanan , our lot, welless said the better extremly disappointing yet again

Rushworth will come in, WOL again ‘wide of the mark’ with Lewis. But his salary is too high, plus Ashby would be a coup. Both still in USA. WOL reported Lewis in the USA. Yet not named in their USA squad. Odd. Contact in the north east states he didn’t go.

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:11 - Jul 25 with 1636 viewsWhiterockin

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:02 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Rushworth will come in, WOL again ‘wide of the mark’ with Lewis. But his salary is too high, plus Ashby would be a coup. Both still in USA. WOL reported Lewis in the USA. Yet not named in their USA squad. Odd. Contact in the north east states he didn’t go.

It's not unusual for WoL to be completely wrong. I'm convinced they get their information from message boards and then use a little editorial licence.
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:19 - Jul 25 with 1602 viewsunion_jack

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 14:42 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Just for clarity, when you say untruth what you mean is downright lie!?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:25 - Jul 25 with 1570 viewsWhiterockin

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:19 - Jul 25 by union_jack

Just for clarity, when you say untruth what you mean is downright lie!?

Possibly open to interpretation
Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 16:11 - Jul 25 with 1434 viewsunion_jack

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 15:25 - Jul 25 by Whiterockin

Possibly open to interpretation

😁mmmmmm, of course!

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 1415 viewsBadlands

Maybe we've been outbid or maybe it is another case of a player thinking we are out in the Boondocks.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 17:07 - Jul 25 with 1299 viewsRhonddaSwans

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 16:18 - Jul 25 by Badlands

Maybe we've been outbid or maybe it is another case of a player thinking we are out in the Boondocks.

he was coming from Germany, I don't think he cares where he lives.
its not like be would have to love in town hill or port talbot is it(no offence to people from there)
The wages he would bring he could live down the gower or the mumbles who wouldn't want to!
Swansea is 100 times nicer than Birmingham unless he loves a gang infested hell hole then Birmingham is the place for him.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 19:07 - Jul 25 with 1061 viewsunion_jack

Lee Buchanan signature getting closer for Swansea City on 17:07 - Jul 25 by RhonddaSwans

he was coming from Germany, I don't think he cares where he lives.
its not like be would have to love in town hill or port talbot is it(no offence to people from there)
The wages he would bring he could live down the gower or the mumbles who wouldn't want to!
Swansea is 100 times nicer than Birmingham unless he loves a gang infested hell hole then Birmingham is the place for him.

I think you’re doing Birmingham or at least it’s surrounds a bit of a disservice. Plenty of places just in Warwickshire if you want nice surroundings. But Mumbles / Gower is a hell of a nice place to live😉.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024