Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. 16:01 - Aug 11 with 70722 viewsjohnhoop

Doesn’t seem to be a match thread and haven’t done one before so here goes.
Hoping the outcome doesn’t match the thread title but fear that it might do, as they’ve mysteriously managed to strengthen their team considerably, despite being under a transfer embargo.
An optimistic 1-0 to Cardiff ( scorer Josh Bowler of course).
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 3237 viewsFDC

Something as basic as that Kakay run off the one-two with Smyth to win a corner, not seen much of that for a while. Simple stuff that goes a long way in this league
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3236 viewsDejR_vu

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:58 - Aug 12 by connell10

Boro have had a poor start to the season.

Dodgy keeper

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3232 viewsvanrrrr

Much, much better! Well done lads.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3229 viewsdmm

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:59 - Aug 12 by baz_qpr

Fantastic 1st half their best under Ainsworth return to Warburton’s 3-4-2-1 with Dykes playing deeper. Not a poor performance on the pitch there and for the first time we look properly organised .

It's interesting that Dykes is the deeper striker. Not sure he's been in the game as much as I'd like, but given the score I'm not going to complain.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:03 - Aug 12 with 3229 viewsHooping_Mad

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:02 - Aug 12 by stainrods_elbow

Agree on Paal and Dozy. Kakay, though, is looking much better. Cook also solid, which is helping Fox, of course. Field patrolling purposefully. Smyth has been a livewire, and that was a delicious assist for our dynamic duck-breaker.

We actually look like a semblance of a professional football team. What's gone wrong?

Clearly been told to hang back, doing much better and contributing

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 3175 viewsHooping_Mad

Cardiff start brightly then lump it out.

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:05 - Aug 12 with 3162 viewsDejR_vu

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 15:59 - Aug 12 by Paddyhoops

Don’t have to be world beaters in this leauge. Just be vaguely competent. We look tgat at the moment

Agree, lots of talk about the three coming down and the three coming up, but there’s still lots of average sides in between

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:06 - Aug 12 with 3144 viewsOakR

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:03 - Aug 12 by dmm

It's interesting that Dykes is the deeper striker. Not sure he's been in the game as much as I'd like, but given the score I'm not going to complain.

I think if Sinclair is the furthest forward, you are going to get more space as they will drop off a bit to cope with his pace, and always leave 2 back. Dykes doesn't give you that, and Sinclair would be better chasing anything he flicks on or that goes long.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 16:09]

Poll: Will we stay up?

Login to get fewer ads

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 3080 viewsHooping_Mad

Rush of blood from Sinclair, I think that's to be expected, ironic Chair telling him to release the ball

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:13 - Aug 12 with 2710 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:07 - Aug 12 by Hooping_Mad

Rush of blood from Sinclair, I think that's to be expected, ironic Chair telling him to release the ball

Chair looks a bit laboured and under the weather for me. An interesting interview would involve his views on the Willock situation - Clive?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:16 - Aug 12 with 2565 viewsHooping_Mad

Corner, be good to get something from this

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:17 - Aug 12 with 2454 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, by slowing the game down we've killed their post-half time rally, but not sure it's doing us any favours either.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:20 - Aug 12 with 2228 viewsstainrods_elbow

My perpetual peeve is why Chair's corners are so persistently poor.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 16:21]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:23 - Aug 12 with 2039 viewsDejR_vu

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:17 - Aug 12 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, by slowing the game down we've killed their post-half time rally, but not sure it's doing us any favours either.

The longer the game goes on, the more risks they’ll take. We need to keep it tight and pick them off as they push on

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1978 viewsVancouverHoop

Paaaaaaaaaaalllllll!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1972 viewsdenhamhoop2

Get in 2 0 Paal from an Armstrong cut back
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1964 viewsDejR_vu

😬

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1957 viewsFDC

Ha ha what the fúck please?
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1957 viewsHantsR

2-0!!!!!
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1953 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1952 viewsstrikerace

Wow, Armstrong is something else. Great play again, such pace and strength.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1921 viewscolinallcars

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:20 - Aug 12 by stainrods_elbow

My perpetual peeve is why Chair's corners are so persistently poor.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2023 16:21]

Last good corner taker we had was Archie Andrews in 1954.
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 1895 viewsBklynRanger

ORGASMIC
Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 1877 viewsSonofpugwash

WTF is going on??

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Sh-gged by sheep? Cardiff match thread. on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 1869 viewsVancouverHoop

Very calm and assured from Armstrong there. A real sign of maturity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024