Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendances and away fans 12:55 - Aug 22 with 8382 viewsDalenet

I saw that Eastleigh reported that there were 2106 Daleys and 70 away fans at COA on Saturday. If that was right it got me thinking. Why weren't the away fans housed in Pearl Street given we moved our own fans out of the far block to accomodate low away fan followings?

And if these numbers are true (I am sure I saw our scoreboard flash something higher) then we have lost 21% of the home fans between the Ebbsfleet and Eastleigh games. We can't afford that and it's imperative that initiatives to drive fans back in are prioritised. I fear for the Friday night game. Of course a few back to back wins would help
Attendances and away fans on 10:16 - Aug 23 with 2608 viewsDalenet

Attendances and away fans on 15:19 - Aug 22 by judd

Re: Pearl Street housing away fans, it is because the Ground Safety Certificate has still to be ratified, not by the club. That from a Director on Saturday.

I can see that Bromley will be housed in the Pearl Street at the £22 ticket price
Attendances and away fans on 10:38 - Aug 23 with 2569 viewsAtThePeake

Attendances and away fans on 23:07 - Aug 22 by Dalenet

When the change was announced it was suggested that this was for football reasons and gives a slightly longer recovery time before Monday. The club didn't actually say, and it could well have been Bromley that requested it as they have a long journey home before their Monday game too.

Will be interesting to see how it affects attendances - a good number of us who live away from Rochdale and can't get there on time won't be there now sadly.

But on the other hand, a handful of people who can't usually make Saturdays due to work/other commitments may be free on Friday night - plus you'll always get the odd groundhopper when the fixture doesn't clash with so many others on a Saturday afternoon.

Tangled up in blue.

Attendances and away fans on 11:07 - Aug 23 with 2522 viewsEllDale

Attendances and away fans on 06:51 - Aug 23 by pioneer

Fixtures tab on this site still showing game as Saturday 3pm.

York are just as bad.
I've just printed off my ticket for Monday and one section shows the kickoff as being at 3.00pm yet the other section shows a 7.45 start.
Attendances and away fans on 12:40 - Aug 23 with 2409 viewsTVOS1907

Attendances and away fans on 06:51 - Aug 23 by pioneer

Fixtures tab on this site still showing game as Saturday 3pm.

To be fair, this site isn't official so its algorithms probably don't have the same access to the central updated fixture database as official sites do.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Attendances and away fans on 13:14 - Aug 23 with 2352 viewsChaffRAFC

Attendances and away fans on 12:40 - Aug 23 by TVOS1907

To be fair, this site isn't official so its algorithms probably don't have the same access to the central updated fixture database as official sites do.

I've made the network aware.

TVOS is correct, we didn't even know if we were going to have the fixtures listed at all until just before the season started.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Attendances and away fans on 14:13 - Aug 23 with 2266 viewsChaffRAFC

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Attendances and away fans on 14:15 - Aug 23 with 2262 viewspioneer

Attendances and away fans on 13:14 - Aug 23 by ChaffRAFC

I've made the network aware.

TVOS is correct, we didn't even know if we were going to have the fixtures listed at all until just before the season started.

no blame or finger pointing in my post…purely factual.
Attendances and away fans on 14:28 - Aug 23 with 2226 views442Dale

Attendances and away fans on 10:16 - Aug 23 by Dalenet

I can see that Bromley will be housed in the Pearl Street at the £22 ticket price

https://www.bromleyfc.co.uk/news/first-team/ticket-information-rochdale-vs-broml

£22 on here from a story dated the 20th (Sunday) ahead of the meeting that took place on Tuesday that confirmed away fans could use the Pearl St.

No mention on there about refunds for the difference for any fans who would have paid the usual cost for Willbutts. Presumably there must be an option for those who did.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 14:31]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Attendances and away fans on 16:06 - Aug 23 with 2109 viewsDalenet

Attendances and away fans on 14:28 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

https://www.bromleyfc.co.uk/news/first-team/ticket-information-rochdale-vs-broml

£22 on here from a story dated the 20th (Sunday) ahead of the meeting that took place on Tuesday that confirmed away fans could use the Pearl St.

No mention on there about refunds for the difference for any fans who would have paid the usual cost for Willbutts. Presumably there must be an option for those who did.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 14:31]

Don't think they have been announced for sale until this week. Seems to be the norm in the National League
Attendances and away fans on 16:22 - Aug 23 with 2085 views442Dale

Attendances and away fans on 16:06 - Aug 23 by Dalenet

Don't think they have been announced for sale until this week. Seems to be the norm in the National League

On sale on Sunday for £22 looking at the story on the Bromley site. Before the meetings this week that confirmed away fans could use the Pearl St.

Edits noted btw.

Attendances and away fans on 21:37 - Aug 25 with 1655 views442Dale

2400+ home fans. Friday night football is the future!

Attendances and away fans on 21:52 - Aug 25 with 1596 viewsRodingdale

Attendances and away fans on 21:37 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

2400+ home fans. Friday night football is the future!

If that makes financial sense then fine. But as an exile I won’t be renewing my season ticket.
Attendances and away fans on 22:12 - Aug 25 with 1509 views442Dale

Attendances and away fans on 21:52 - Aug 25 by Rodingdale

If that makes financial sense then fine. But as an exile I won’t be renewing my season ticket.

Can’t reschedule more than a certain amount of games. Maybe 2/3?

Attendances and away fans on 19:58 - Aug 26 with 1202 viewsseasidedale

What was theactual attendance yesterday
Attendances and away fans on 20:47 - Aug 26 with 1119 viewsTVOS1907

Attendances and away fans on 19:58 - Aug 26 by seasidedale

What was theactual attendance yesterday

2435 home, 39 away

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Attendances and away fans on 21:29 - Aug 26 with 1076 viewsseasidedale

Attendances and away fans on 20:47 - Aug 26 by TVOS1907

2435 home, 39 away

Thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024