Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog owners. 21:36 - Sep 11 with 23189 viewsqpr_1968

what is your view on this latest attack on 3 people.

not a dog owner myself....

but this seems pretty bad.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Dog owners. on 20:22 - Jan 2 with 1207 viewsMick_S

Dog owners. on 20:03 - Jan 2 by PunteR

Just this one mate...

Took me a while but I got it lol.

Love me love my dog needs livening up.

[Post edited 2 Jan 20:24]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dog owners. on 22:58 - Jan 2 with 1120 viewsLblock

Dog owners. on 17:08 - Jan 2 by PunteR

So just an update on our situation (for those that do care)
Just had an email today from the company that hires out the fields to inform us that they've had further discussions with their insurance company and they've agreed that one of the 5 fields they hire is acceptable to use for a XL Bully as long as there's third party insurance and exemption certificate in place. The dogs are also free to walk without a muzzle.
The Landowner has also agreed that he will give consent with the insurance company policy in place.
This is a huge relief for us and I'd like to think my original email response to the ban of the field use prompted some positive action, but who knows?
Finally some common sense within this situation.
Also, I've managed to get third party insurance through The Dog Trust as long as our exemption certificate is agreed (which we're waiting for). £25 per year for £1 mill cover.
So all positive for now.
To know our dog Murphy can still enjoy a decent quality of life under these new strict regulations means so much to us. Plus, that one field we're able to use is our favourite one too , which is a touch.!

Missed this rare bit of positive news on here until just now

Excellent stuff - pleased for you all !!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Dog owners. on 00:52 - Jan 3 with 1044 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dog owners. on 00:57 - Jan 3 with 1040 viewsBoston

Dog owners. on 01:00 - Jan 3 with 1038 viewsBoston

Dog owners. on 11:05 - Jan 3 with 924 viewswestberksr

Just had an email today from the company that hires out the fields to inform us that they've had further discussions with their insurance company and they've agreed that one of the 5 fields they hire is acceptable to use for a XL Bully as long as there's third party insurance and exemption certificate in place. The dogs are also free to walk without a muzzle.
The Landowner has also agreed that he will give consent with the insurance company policy in place.
This is a huge relief for us and I'd like to think my original email response to the ban of the field use prompted some positive action, but who knows?
Also, I've managed to get third party insurance through The Dog Trust as long as our exemption certificate is agreed (which we're waiting for). £25 per year for £1 mill cover.
So all positive for now.
To know our dog Murphy can still enjoy a decent quality of life under these new strict regulations means so much to us. Plus, that one field we're able to use is our favourite one too , which is a touch.!

excellent news.

really feel for you as its always the few dogs that give the breed the bad rep; well, the few owners!
Dog owners. on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 814 viewsRebalhoop

So all positive for now.

Good news,I’ve been been talking to a girl at work who does dog training, and she’s told me that a field in Taplow ,near Slough,is still allowing Bullies,so if the worst case happens where you are,you could try that one,if it’s not too far away.
Dog owners. on 20:52 - Jan 4 with 792 viewsPunteR

Dog owners. on 19:57 - Jan 4 by Rebalhoop

Good news,I’ve been been talking to a girl at work who does dog training, and she’s told me that a field in Taplow ,near Slough,is still allowing Bullies,so if the worst case happens where you are,you could try that one,if it’s not too far away.

Thank you Rebal. Can you DM me some details of the field please mate?. Our field gets booked up quite a bit, so good to have a plan B.
Thanks again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Dog owners. on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 780 viewsPunteR

Dog owners. on 11:05 - Jan 3 by westberksr

excellent news.

really feel for you as its always the few dogs that give the breed the bad rep; well, the few owners!

Cheers Stu.

I saw a post today about the Cane Corso being the next dog ex Bully breeders who want a "hard" looking breed will start dealing in.
Watch this space I guess.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dog owners. on 20:32 - Jan 5 with 615 viewsRebalhoop

Dog owners. on 20:52 - Jan 4 by PunteR

Thank you Rebal. Can you DM me some details of the field please mate?. Our field gets booked up quite a bit, so good to have a plan B.
Thanks again.

Sent a DM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024