Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Deal for Armstrong? 14:34 - Oct 5 with 5300 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sub-Standard also reporting this. Wonder if there's anything to it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New Deal for Armstrong? on 05:25 - Oct 6 with 1173 viewsSydneyRs

This isn't the worst idea. He wouldn't have been on much and still probably won't be on huge wages even under a new deal. Meanwhile we get him tied down for a yew years so if he does improve we get to profit from it.
New Deal for Armstrong? on 07:03 - Oct 6 with 1083 viewsPlanetHonneywood

New Deal for Armstrong? on 21:00 - Oct 5 by QPRSteve

What's wrong with some of the people on this board? He's 19 and showing plenty of potential. I remember Les Ferdinand being regarded as useless when he first got near the first team and look what happened to him!

Some people on here seem to think you must be world class before you can break into our first team. Give the lad some leeway. He's a fantastic prospect.

I can see the same criticism coming Rayan Kolli's way soon.

When you say '...useless when he got near the first team...' you're referring to his time as a player and not a DOF?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Deal for Armstrong? on 09:35 - Oct 6 with 932 viewsCateLeBonR

Sounds like a good idea. Hope he signs.
New Deal for Armstrong? on 11:52 - Oct 6 with 795 viewsQPunkR

Can't believe there's any dissenting voices to this. If nothing else, it just means that if anyone wants to come in and buy him at any point as he continues to develop, they'll have to pay cashmoney - which is something we sorely need at the moment.

QPR - "shit but local"

New Deal for Armstrong? on 15:20 - Oct 6 with 654 viewsMonkey_Roots

I notice Damo has been through the thread with his red pen - up voting and down voting with gay abandon... not offered an opinion of his own though?

Maybe he hasn't seen him play yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024