Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread 12:49 - Dec 12 with 49925 viewsE17hoop

Fancy the wins will stop tomorrow. 1-1

Again, don't blame me if the run stops.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:44 - Dec 13 with 2702 viewsBurnleyhoop

Kakay and Dozy need to be hooked. Liabilities the pair of them.

Needs sorting as we cannot pass up this opportunity to get out of the bottom three.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:45 - Dec 13 with 2693 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah I'd go Cannon, Armstrong, Smyth but not necessarily from the start of the second half. For morale reasons. Give it a good 5 minutes.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:45 - Dec 13 with 2688 viewsrbee

Second half we just need to keep going wide and put decent crosses in.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:46 - Dec 13 with 2673 viewsMalintabuk

Well absolutely speechless after that first half. The jury must still be out regarding MC and being a good coach, but oner thing he is, is lucky.
After being totally dominated by Plymouth for 20 minutes and looking like a bunch of strangers thrown together into a football team they have Scarr sent off.
Here at the ground in SA it looked harsh, but reading the thread it might have been the right decision
So after that it was all us. I think we should be demanding a refund from the pitch laying company as we never use the right side of it.................I can't believe we are such a one sided team. If I were Plymouth I would just put 6 guys on the left and strangle us
I said that the team was a strange one, and Kelman is not a right sided attacker, he is barely a central attacker........and Ozzy well I think he wants to go to MC at half time and plea to be taken off.
Still frustrated a little that we don't get the ball into the box quick enough, but in all honesty, there is hardly anyone in there to collect it, very poor still
So what is MC's plan...........Must be bring on Armstrong for Kelman, and anyone for Kakay...........play Jimmy at left back or even right back as they only have one up front, and bring on Smyth, we need to get out wide and pull them out of position as they are just putting 9 behind the ball
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:47 - Dec 13 with 2600 viewsDorse

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:43 - Dec 13 by traininvain

We’re a far better team with Cannon and JCS starting. Defence looks very wobbly without them.

I think you're right. God loves a trier, and Ossie is most definitely that, but Cannon is a different sort of player. JCS, when fit, moves the ball so well and his positioning is great.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:48 - Dec 13 with 2545 viewsactonman

Get field off before we don’t have a say in it and the same for ozzy!
We need to go all out for 3 points tonight , worry about wednesday Saturday !
Don’t let the ref even this up cos that we’re fckin murdering us first 25 mins
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:50 - Dec 13 with 2445 viewsstainrods_elbow

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:00 - Dec 13 by derbyhoop

Now Kakay gives it away for another Plymouth attempt. Well wide again. We can't keep doing this.
Kelman looks lively for us.

That's generous - to me, he's about as threatening as Dean Coney!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 2427 viewssmudgehoop

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:29 - Dec 13 by JimmyR

The scene is set for a cannon Armstrong shaped battering ram

Completely agree.

Login to get fewer ads

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 2414 viewsGloryHunter

Where's this three-man high press I've been reading so much about?
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 2376 viewsnumptydumpty

Thought we were lucky with the red. An orange maybe !!!

Got a feeling Marti rotates squad and sometimes has stronger players available on the bench

Definitely got away with that half.

Seems he could be lucky as well as hopefully decent...

Always helps

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:52 - Dec 13 with 2352 viewslassel

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:28 - Dec 13 by lassel

EDB for Kelman, Larkeche for Field for me at Ht and Paal into CM.

Ideally Cannon for Kakay too if he has 45 mins in him.

Marti heard
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:52 - Dec 13 with 2351 viewsDoudou87

Great subs! Come on Rangers!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:53 - Dec 13 with 2334 viewsed_83

Rode our luck on several occasions there. Plymouth looked very lively first 25 minutes but have done nothing since the red card. We’ve been turning the screw since & fully expect us to score eventually, but we’re moving the ball so slowly in attack.

EDB for Field, Cannon for Kakay & Larkeche for Paal at HT.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:53 - Dec 13 with 2320 viewsderbyhoop

If all the results went rightmost night, tonight is the opposite.
Millwall winning at Leicester; Brumby at Cardiff. Wednesday drawing away.

3 changes at HT
Larkeche, EDB and Cannon on
Kakay, Field paal off

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:53 - Dec 13 with 2319 viewsDorse

Nice. Go for it MC.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:54 - Dec 13 with 2237 viewsToast_R

Lost sound on Sky
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:56 - Dec 13 with 2162 viewsBklynRanger

Dixon Bonner has a swagger about him like he sees his time has finally arrived
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 20:58 - Dec 13 with 2051 viewsToast_R

Plymouth are going to be no Spurs here. Bus well and truley anchored down.
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:00 - Dec 13 with 1948 viewsSpaceman_P

surely we've gotta get a goal in this half.... surely!!

i'll take a tense 1 nil come on Ranger!!!
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:00 - Dec 13 with 1936 viewsPunteR

Dixon Bonner and Cannon already making a difference.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:03 - Dec 13 with 1801 viewsJimmyR

Corners - basic level clear 1st man
Short corners - expert level. Not to be attempted until basic level competent
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:05 - Dec 13 with 1688 viewsToast_R

Plymouth getting bodies in the way of everything. They look well drilled at the moment, Rangers not getting any change
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:07 - Dec 13 with 1589 viewsJimmyR

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:05 - Dec 13 by Toast_R

Plymouth getting bodies in the way of everything. They look well drilled at the moment, Rangers not getting any change

We are Looking better tho- should be aiming to get on in off someones arse
The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:07 - Dec 13 with 1587 viewsDorse

Is it worth moving Kelman closer to Dykes?

The "Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim." Plymouth Argyle thread on 21:07 - Dec 13 with 1570 viewsToast_R

That was close, Plymouth done us there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024