Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegated 15:00 - Dec 26 with 14820 viewsJimthehip

Sorry but we're down.

We make Millwall look like Brazil

F'cking disgusting performance today
Relegated on 19:12 - Jan 1 with 1489 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Relegated on 18:57 - Jan 1 by _tf_

It was 34 minutes before anyone in midfield did anything other than pass the ball sideways or backwards. From about 25 mins there was significant moaning around me. It just seemed so pointless watching poor old Jimmy Dunne being asked to effectively be the creator. Absolute dogshit first 35 mins. Then, miracle of miracles, the moment one of the midfield actually did what they're meant to do we looked <slightly> better. I think everyone realises that the problem is the players and not the manager although I for one would like to know why Dixon bonner was pulled because we were well on top at that stage. Without significant reinforcements this team will go down.

EDB being pulled must surely have been injury or fitness-related?

I can't fathom that substitution otherwise.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Relegated on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 1426 viewsDamo1962

Relegated on 18:34 - Jan 1 by traininvain

Down to 23rd as Sheff Wed winning 2-0 vs Hull. Would anyone be surprised if we finish dead last.

Nope. And deservedly so.
Relegated on 20:10 - Jan 1 with 1258 viewsR_from_afar

One wheel on our wagon, and that's working loose.

I reckon our fate rests totally on the transfer window. Both in terms of mentality and ability, the current squad does not have what it takes to keep us up.

A bit of additional firepower, some fresh faces with a modicum of talent who have not been mentally drained by enduring this thus far miserable season, and an injection of some professionalism *might* drag us out of the quicksand but we're really up against it now.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Relegated on 01:28 - Jan 2 with 924 viewsBoston

Honestly, after that Milwaukee performance,I thought we might be bucked.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Relegated on 08:35 - Jan 2 with 695 viewsconnell10

Relegated on 18:17 - Jan 1 by PunteR

What were the fans at the ground like today.. Apart from the obvious grim mood did Marti C still get support?

At halftime i went down to the blue and white , most fans were not saying much , just sort of accepting it! No one seemed angry or surprised just sort of resigned to our fate! Same on the way home, all in all a very shite day!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024