Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s your choice : Petition online 22:31 - Dec 29 with 8620 viewsKeithHaynes

Open now, regards the removal of this current ownership.

Safe link below.

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?utm_source=share_petition&utm_m

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 13:51 - Dec 30 with 995 viewsunion_jack

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 13:08 - Dec 30 by SullutaCreturned

I don't like ho we are being run, it seems to be a managed decline, not deliberate but the poor management is definitely taking us in the wrong direction.

I think our player acquisitions have been poor, we brought in 13 players when maybe pay a bit more for fewer players who are higher quality would have been better, then give our young players more chance. We used Parker last night and he did ok, I thought.

My personal choice would be new owners but there don't seem to have been any interested parties and weren't many when we were EPL.

This situation has led me to another personal choice, to not renew my season unless things change for the better and that may only start if Levein stops interfering because everything football related he touches turns to shite.

Maybe Coleman can learn quickly and turn things around but not if Levein keeps over ruling him. Otherwise we need a new CEO but somebody British who knows how British football works.
If things don't change then I can see us going down. Even so, I won't sign the petition because I think the club is already in a mess and when you're caught in a storm is it a good idea to rock the boat? Maybe baling out is a better idea, which I am doing. I can't save Swansea but I can save myself some money.

Well to be fair we don’t know if there any other interested parties. This sort of information is unlikely to hit the news until at a reasonably progressed stage. I alluded to some Swansea businessmen who sell high and buy back low. I have no information that suggests that’s the case, just pure speculation.

Also, the problem goes beyond Levien. He is a big link in the chain but unless he has someone here with the knowledge, experience and nouse of English football then we are going only one way. Coleman is an insult to the club given his lack of all required attributes although a nice guy he may be (or possibly not).

And I’ve signed the petition because I want them to see there is discontent amongst the supporters. They’re not going to look at it and burst into tears but it may, just may make them think.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 15:39 - Dec 30 with 896 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 13:51 - Dec 30 by union_jack

Well to be fair we don’t know if there any other interested parties. This sort of information is unlikely to hit the news until at a reasonably progressed stage. I alluded to some Swansea businessmen who sell high and buy back low. I have no information that suggests that’s the case, just pure speculation.

Also, the problem goes beyond Levien. He is a big link in the chain but unless he has someone here with the knowledge, experience and nouse of English football then we are going only one way. Coleman is an insult to the club given his lack of all required attributes although a nice guy he may be (or possibly not).

And I’ve signed the petition because I want them to see there is discontent amongst the supporters. They’re not going to look at it and burst into tears but it may, just may make them think.

If a person wants something and there’s an outlet for them to get closer then this will of course help. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:04 - Dec 30 with 867 viewsQJumpingJack

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 15:39 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

If a person wants something and there’s an outlet for them to get closer then this will of course help. 👍

the biggest concern is "administration".
Silverstein mentioned it last year in an interview and it does make you wonder where we could be heading.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:20 - Dec 30 with 855 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fans criticise Coleman and Watson for sacking Duff without lining up a replacement.

Fans are petitioning the the owners to leave Swansea with out an alternative buyer.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:20 - Dec 30 with 855 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:04 - Dec 30 by QJumpingJack

the biggest concern is "administration".
Silverstein mentioned it last year in an interview and it does make you wonder where we could be heading.

Silversein is an American capitalist businessman, wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, take those words with a pinch of salt, he just scaremongering.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:23 - Dec 30 with 852 viewsBillyChong

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:20 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

Fans criticise Coleman and Watson for sacking Duff without lining up a replacement.

Fans are petitioning the the owners to leave Swansea with out an alternative buyer.

Explain how they can leave Swansea without an alternative buyer? That makes no sense whatsoever
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:26 - Dec 30 with 850 viewsBillyChong

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:02 - Dec 30 by hobo

The owners have massively backed the club in the Summer. Watson's in charge of recruitment and his signings haven't delivered. Again, the owners are learning from the last 6 months and are investing in a new recruitment team and strategy which will hopefully bear fruit.

If your concern is that they don't attend matches, then fair enough, but they do have their own business commitments in their home country so it's perfectly understandable.

They're alright with me

How did they massively back the club in the summer? It was yet another window of sell high, buy low whilst again downgrading the team.

Learning from the last 6 months? Good luck with that one seeing as they appear to have learnt nothing in the last 7 years.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:38 - Dec 30 with 838 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:23 - Dec 30 by BillyChong

Explain how they can leave Swansea without an alternative buyer? That makes no sense whatsoever

Stop paying the bills and you will soon find out how it works.

Login to get fewer ads

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:45 - Dec 30 with 821 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 16:23 - Dec 30 by BillyChong

so by telling them to get of our club without having a buyer lined up makes sense?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 17:37 - Dec 30 with 776 viewsvetchonian

we all know the businessman alluded to ....the business he sold and rebought before reselling was one he knew could make money having been there before . a little different to a football club which he knows needs lots of money to prop it up....even during the glory days the club had to finance through reselling the TV money from the next season to finance loans ......
But obviously there are people who must be close to some potential saviours lets hope so .... I fear what can happen if we run these pesky Yanks out of Dodge

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 17:48 - Dec 30 with 753 viewsReslovenSwan1

If you kick out the current owners with a flea in their ear do you think

a) they will do due diligence on the next owners?
b) Check the new owners are not bringing debt with them? (leveraged buy out)
c) Check the new owners are not criminals (do you trust the EFL?)
d) Check the new owners will not change the clubs name or colours?

No me neither.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 17:59 - Dec 30 with 730 viewsvetchonian

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 17:48 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

If you kick out the current owners with a flea in their ear do you think

a) they will do due diligence on the next owners?
b) Check the new owners are not bringing debt with them? (leveraged buy out)
c) Check the new owners are not criminals (do you trust the EFL?)
d) Check the new owners will not change the clubs name or colours?

No me neither.

But many believe that is better than the current situation....

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 18:16 - Dec 30 with 704 viewsheatwave

Will we get as many petitioning against the 20mph speed limit.
We probably need more.
Because that was taken absolutely no notice of.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 18:37 - Dec 30 with 684 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 17:59 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

But many believe that is better than the current situation....

Yes there are some people "who have not considered all the ramifications" out there.

"Levien out. hooray! Lets change to a red kit like Liverpool. They love red in Xingzhoo province. They love Liverpool up the happy valley. "

By the way the club has a new £25m debt. This was the money we needed to borrow to give to Mr Kaplan".

He was delighted and made some sort of western hand gesture of goodwill we assumed meant thank you. A single raised middle digit.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 18:38]

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:10 - Dec 30 with 646 viewsguthrieintherain

Are you suggesting there is an interested buyer if the price is reasonable.

If there isn't cannot see the point of the website putting up stuff like this.

With no backer we will sink quicker than the titanic.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:38 - Dec 30 with 603 viewsvetchonian

This is not going to end well

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:49 - Dec 30 with 590 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:10 - Dec 30 by guthrieintherain

Are you suggesting there is an interested buyer if the price is reasonable.

If there isn't cannot see the point of the website putting up stuff like this.

With no backer we will sink quicker than the titanic.

The US owners are not ideal but seem to me trying their best. They have put their people up in Swansea to look after the shop and apply best practice which was one of their promises.

They need to be given time to perform . By the end of January we will see their intention. New manager and some new players hopefully.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:57 - Dec 30 with 580 viewsguthrieintherain

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:38 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

This is not going to end well

I agree with no buyer on the horizon.

This article is a bit like sticking your hand in a lions cage and waiting to see what will happen.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:59 - Dec 30 with 572 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:49 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

The US owners are not ideal but seem to me trying their best. They have put their people up in Swansea to look after the shop and apply best practice which was one of their promises.

They need to be given time to perform . By the end of January we will see their intention. New manager and some new players hopefully.

Their 'people' are here for a holiday, they have no idea how to run a football club, they are stealing a living, oxygen thieves.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:34 - Dec 30 with 550 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:59 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Their 'people' are here for a holiday, they have no idea how to run a football club, they are stealing a living, oxygen thieves.

This is an insult to professional people who want the best for the club. You have not met them or looked them in the eye. Do that first then comment.

The golf they are supposed to be here for has not been great that is for sure. It is 23c in Florida. Why come here for a holiday? It makes no sense.

You seem to have lost your marbles.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 20:35]

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:36 - Dec 30 with 544 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 13:08 - Dec 30 by SullutaCreturned

I don't like ho we are being run, it seems to be a managed decline, not deliberate but the poor management is definitely taking us in the wrong direction.

I think our player acquisitions have been poor, we brought in 13 players when maybe pay a bit more for fewer players who are higher quality would have been better, then give our young players more chance. We used Parker last night and he did ok, I thought.

My personal choice would be new owners but there don't seem to have been any interested parties and weren't many when we were EPL.

This situation has led me to another personal choice, to not renew my season unless things change for the better and that may only start if Levein stops interfering because everything football related he touches turns to shite.

Maybe Coleman can learn quickly and turn things around but not if Levein keeps over ruling him. Otherwise we need a new CEO but somebody British who knows how British football works.
If things don't change then I can see us going down. Even so, I won't sign the petition because I think the club is already in a mess and when you're caught in a storm is it a good idea to rock the boat? Maybe baling out is a better idea, which I am doing. I can't save Swansea but I can save myself some money.

Very well put ..
I won't be renewing and neither is my son .. but I've signed the petition and I anticipate he will too.
They are totally indifferent to our feelings, they never attend games, I doubt they even care, but it makes me feel a lot better...
Prob is, who will buy ? And will they be any better?
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:39 - Dec 30 with 540 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:34 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

This is an insult to professional people who want the best for the club. You have not met them or looked them in the eye. Do that first then comment.

The golf they are supposed to be here for has not been great that is for sure. It is 23c in Florida. Why come here for a holiday? It makes no sense.

It's the truth, I know it's the truth and you know it, they are extracting the urine.

You are close to the club and you think you are doing a good job at being dr j goebbels, well you are nor.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:47 - Dec 30 with 533 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 19:59 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Run a football club? They couldn't be trusted to run a bath
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:52 - Dec 30 with 530 viewsReslovenSwan1

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:36 - Dec 30 by jeza739

Very well put ..
I won't be renewing and neither is my son .. but I've signed the petition and I anticipate he will too.
They are totally indifferent to our feelings, they never attend games, I doubt they even care, but it makes me feel a lot better...
Prob is, who will buy ? And will they be any better?

"Your feelings" are they damaged petal.? Take you lad to something more genteel where the English urban giants do t get involved. Crown green bowl perhaps? .

Your personal welfare is paramount. Take care buddy.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:59 - Dec 30 with 526 viewsjeza739

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 20:34 - Dec 30 by ReslovenSwan1

I always read your posts, you sometimes make sense and give a subjective view.
However, what I struggle with is your total pro American/ownership standpoint.
We were a decent mid table EPL club when they took over, they are on the verge of a second relegation in what ? 6/7 yrs?
Give them more time you eluded too in a previous post. . exactly how much time? They've turned the club into a shambolic laughing stock almost since the day they took over by getting rid of Guidolin and appointing Bradley...
If Levien runs his other businesses like he runs our club I'm surprised he has 2 cents to rub together to make sparks, it's clearly evident they couldn't run a bath let alone a British football club...
I, along with others was excited when they took over, because it was fairly obvious the club needed investment... Next level? Didn't realise that was in downward direction.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024