Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... 18:51 - Feb 22 with 2794 viewstheloneranger

"Liam Walsh may have played his last game for Swansea City after suffering a fresh setback in his latest bid to return from injury."

"The forward is yet to play a single minute under Luke Williams having suffered a calf problem in the win over West Bromwich Albion on New Year's Day, the latest in a long line of injury problems during his time in south Wales."

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-star-pla

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:07 - Feb 23 with 889 viewsmax936

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 10:44 - Feb 23 by KeithHaynes

It was in response to Res’s Whittaker & Gyokeres thing.

You actually take notice of him

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:13 - Feb 23 with 880 viewsmax936

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 18:50 - Feb 23 by shingle

Difference being Sturridge was the match winner and difference between 2 teams on a number of occasions.

That's why I posted this!

"Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:28 - Feb 22 by max936

Never thought of those players to be honest, as I think Walsh's issues seems to mirrors Sturridge's to me, although Sturridge did achieve a hell of a lot in his career, but he did have the benefit of playing for a club with far more riches than Swansea, with probably more advanced medical professionals etc."

Sometimes its best to read the thread, before jumping in with both feet

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:27 - Feb 23 with 855 viewsKeithHaynes

Liam Walsh future with links to the PFA.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61997/away-fans-guide-lu

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 11:44 - Feb 24 with 732 viewspete

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:13 - Feb 23 by max936

"Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:28 - Feb 22 by max936

Never thought of those players to be honest, as I think Walsh's issues seems to mirrors Sturridge's to me, although Sturridge did achieve a hell of a lot in his career, but he did have the benefit of playing for a club with far more riches than Swansea, with probably more advanced medical professionals etc."

what a shame for the guy has loads of talent and if it was not for his unfortunate injury problems would be playing at a higher quality club, unfortunatly we cannot afford to keep him with his record but would wish him well whatever he does in the future
Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 18:39 - Feb 24 with 665 viewsshingle

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:13 - Feb 23 by max936

You compared their the lack of game time to each other, and did not expect that reply and instead of thinking whoops that is correct you try and wiggle your way out of it, simple case of letting your pride get the better of you.
Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 18:45 - Feb 24 with 646 viewsonehunglow

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 11:44 - Feb 24 by pete

what a shame for the guy has loads of talent and if it was not for his unfortunate injury problems would be playing at a higher quality club, unfortunatly we cannot afford to keep him with his record but would wish him well whatever he does in the future

It’s a shame our club dullards decided to gamble on him when they could have sourced players who are physically competent
Walsh hasn’t ever been ,talentbif not.
He’s had cameo roles ,yet he is seen as worthy of love in excelsis

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 19:08 - Feb 25 with 559 viewspete

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 18:45 - Feb 24 by onehunglow

It’s a shame our club dullards decided to gamble on him when they could have sourced players who are physically competent
Walsh hasn’t ever been ,talentbif not.
He’s had cameo roles ,yet he is seen as worthy of love in excelsis

what are you on about? its a pity his injuries and yes the people at the top tookm a chance and not worked out for him or us as a club and i for one will wish him well in the future whatever he does no love in excelsis from me just common decency
Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 19:15 - Feb 25 with 548 viewsonehunglow

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 19:08 - Feb 25 by pete

what are you on about? its a pity his injuries and yes the people at the top tookm a chance and not worked out for him or us as a club and i for one will wish him well in the future whatever he does no love in excelsis from me just common decency

Hey Pete.
I’m on about
1.His appalling injury record
2. His pitiful coming back from injury so let’s nurse him back
3. Fact that fir almost two years he has git good money for basically laying on a physios coach
If yiu think our club is some sort of benevolent society then that’s your issue l
Frankly,soo re he is off our books and we get a fit footballer on that is not made of digestive biscuits the better l
That’s what I’m on about

Get it ?

Good.

Always glad to clear up posts

He has no connection to our club at all yet he us seen as sone sort of prodigal son ( look it up)

Login to get fewer ads

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:43 - Feb 25 with 500 viewsDr_Winston

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 19:08 - Feb 25 by pete

It is just common decency Pete. Well said.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 488 viewsonehunglow

After he goes,12 months later,he will be forgotten
[Post edited 25 Feb 20:54]

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:54 - Feb 25 with 486 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:43 - Feb 25 by Dr_Winston

It is just common decency Pete. Well said.

Some have decency some don't, that's life.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:55 - Feb 25 with 479 viewsonehunglow

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:54 - Feb 25 by Whiterockin

Some have decency some don't, that's life.

Quiet night then?

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:57 - Feb 25 with 469 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:55 - Feb 25 by onehunglow

Quiet night then?

Different time zone mate.

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 21:00 - Feb 25 with 453 viewsonehunglow

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 20:57 - Feb 25 by Whiterockin

Different time zone mate.

Now you have me thinking ?
Don’t say you’re a neighbour of the Mango in Queensland !
I miss the kiwi and the chap who moved to Edmonton from Calgary.

Hope Walshy retrains and has a full life after football.

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 21:07 - Feb 25 with 435 viewsWhiterockin

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 21:00 - Feb 25 by onehunglow

Now you have me thinking ?
Don’t say you’re a neighbour of the Mango in Queensland !
I miss the kiwi and the chap who moved to Edmonton from Calgary.

Hope Walshy retrains and has a full life after football.

The last paragraph is spot on, I wish him well.

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 07:59 - Feb 26 with 366 viewspete

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 19:15 - Feb 25 by onehunglow

Hey Pete.
I’m on about
1.His appalling injury record
2. His pitiful coming back from injury so let’s nurse him back
3. Fact that fir almost two years he has git good money for basically laying on a physios coach
If yiu think our club is some sort of benevolent society then that’s your issue l
Frankly,soo re he is off our books and we get a fit footballer on that is not made of digestive biscuits the better l
That’s what I’m on about

Get it ?

Good.

Always glad to clear up posts

He has no connection to our club at all yet he us seen as sone sort of prodigal son ( look it up)

you arnt half an ass but respect ypur opinion , we all have them
Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 09:10 - Feb 26 with 340 viewsonehunglow

Liam Walsh may have played last game for club following new injury setback ... on 07:59 - Feb 26 by pete

you arnt half an ass but respect ypur opinion , we all have them

Bless ya,Pete.
You’re always a good read
YJB

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024