Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread 08:50 - Feb 26 with 54186 viewsSpaceman_P

In the spirit of non-losses in the match-thread stakes, I will start this.

Hopefully we will make Red Leicester flavoured Walkers Crisps out of Leicester City FC

I am going for a 1 - nil win for us. I think the players will turn up and the game will be tight.

Going for a Chair goal, a long range effort with a deflection.... they will press us like mad, but we will fluke this win and continue Leicester's shitty form to 3 loses.

If we lose, I will gladly down tools for match threads for the rest of the season.

Fingers crossed!!!

Paul

[Post edited 26 Feb 8:51]
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 2 with 2415 views1BobbyHazell

Oh Begovic!!!! Fackin volleyball
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 2370 viewshoops_legend

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 2 by JimmyR

Oh my!!!!! Sincs thunder bolt with the first touch 2 nil!!!! Get in

It was all too easy wasn’t it

Stupid free kick to give away and a poor parry

Ah well great game so fsr
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 2352 viewsJimmyR

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 2 by Match82

Soft AF free kick. Damn.

Never a fk
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 2346 viewsDorse

Punched back into the centre of the box. Not Begovic's finest work.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 2347 viewsSherryHoop

Why didn't Begovic put that around the post.
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 2 with 2324 viewsQPunkR

Fcking pair of pricks Begović and Smyth

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 with 2280 viewshoops_legend

Before we blame begovic which to be fair was poor keeping, let’s look at the stupid free kick to give away to hand them a way in
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 with 2283 viewsflynnbo

Punched it straight back to their forwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 2160 viewsMick_S

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 by flynnbo

Punched it straight back to their forwards.

That’s what he did.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 2152 viewsSpaceman_P

Southampton equal
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 2149 viewsBrazilNutR

hought it was a dubious foul.. Smyth just stood up. Even Leicester comms thought it was fortunate
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 with 2110 viewsJimmyR

Need to keep the ball for a bit and weather stop… long to sincs to chase for 5 mins
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 with 2063 viewsQPunkR

I think at this point it's impossible to coach that ridiculous tendency out of Smyth to always look for a dive. He grates on me more and more every fkn week - if he just tried to get the ball rather than fake a free kick as always then there's no free kick for our Chelsea loving keeper to pat straight back into danger

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 with 2047 views1BobbyHazell

Haha, Sincs shoulder to shoulder was hilarious!
Richard III on 16:24 - Mar 2 with 1944 viewselnombre

Was that ball 'kicked' as required under Law 13, it looked to me as if it was rolled at the free kick? Where's Pinner Paul when you need him...?
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 2 with 1867 viewsQPunkR

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 2 by BrazilNutR

hought it was a dubious foul.. Smyth just stood up. Even Leicester comms thought it was fortunate

That's one thing Smyth will never be able to do - stand up

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 2 with 1792 viewsqprxtc

I was just ready to explode….coitus interruptus…
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:27 - Mar 2 with 1743 viewshoops_legend

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 2 by 1BobbyHazell

Haha, Sincs shoulder to shoulder was hilarious!

I don’t think it was a free kick. Some contact is fine in football
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1672 viewsDylanP

This is unrelenting! Jeeez

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1660 viewskensalriser

We're going to need another goal here. Can hardly bear to watch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1640 viewsMick_S

Need to get a grip here Rangers. That ball cannot keep coming back

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 with 1631 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 2 by hoops_legend

Before we blame begovic which to be fair was poor keeping, let’s look at the stupid free kick to give away to hand them a way in

4 things went to sh*t for that goal. Stupid giveway in the first place , soft free kick, poor save from Begovich but nobody reacted at all plus it went in off the post so that is 5 things .
we still have the lead though but I think Paal should be yanked off now
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 1535 viewsToast_R

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 by CLAREMAN1995

4 things went to sh*t for that goal. Stupid giveway in the first place , soft free kick, poor save from Begovich but nobody reacted at all plus it went in off the post so that is 5 things .

Ohh err!
Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 1498 viewsQPunkR

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 2 by CLAREMAN1995

Goodness, what did he do to deserve that??

QPR - "shit but local"

Richard III "Over My Dead Body" Leicester Vs QPR Match Thread on 16:30 - Mar 2 with 1485 viewstraininvain

Stoke winning 2-0. Could really do with holding on here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024