Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's sickening... 19:44 - Mar 23 with 6749 viewsSullutaCreturned

...no, it really is, ovr one fifth of th UK workforce are not looking for work!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68639144
It's sickening... on 06:58 - Apr 3 with 718 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 21:31 - Apr 2 by majorraglan

As has been pointed out to you, that is not evidence. I’m not sure if you’re being a WUM or whether you genuinely don’t understand what you’ve been told. I hope you aren’t /weren’t a lawyer.

I genuinely think he doesn't understand. He's trying to be a controversial WUM but failing because of that.
It's sickening... on 08:43 - Apr 3 with 676 viewsonehunglow

It's sickening... on 21:40 - Apr 2 by jackrmee

What is he?

Good question.
Either an arch troll or an appalling ,sick ,warped individual .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's sickening... on 09:30 - Apr 3 with 673 viewscontroversial_jack

It's sickening... on 06:58 - Apr 3 by Scotia

I genuinely think he doesn't understand. He's trying to be a controversial WUM but failing because of that.

No more denials or spin please guys.

[Post edited 3 Apr 9:33]
It's sickening... on 09:53 - Apr 3 with 651 viewsraynor94

It's sickening... on 08:43 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Good question.

A pretty good assessment, I'm going for the former.

He spends all day on here, perhaps he should find a hobby

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It's sickening... on 15:45 - Apr 3 with 568 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 06:58 - Apr 3 by Scotia

Oh I think he does understad but as with many other posts, he persists instatingthe ridiculous because it's controversial, well in his head anyway.

To any sensible, logical person (and even to me) it's nonsense.
It's sickening... on 20:46 - Apr 4 with 508 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 08:43 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

Good question.

I don’t see that tbh

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 20:47 - Apr 4 with 508 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 09:53 - Apr 3 by raynor94

A pretty good assessment, I'm going for the former.

He spends all day on here, perhaps he should find a hobby

No offence, but how would one know if one was on here all day, if they weren’t on here themselves 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

It's sickening... on 15:13 - Apr 5 with 473 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 20:47 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

No offence, but how would one know if one was on here all day, if they weren’t on here themselves 🤷‍♂️

By looking at the numbers of and time of the posts.
Login to get fewer ads

It's sickening... on 17:20 - Apr 5 with 456 viewsonehunglow

It's sickening... on 20:46 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

I don’t see that tbh

Which one.
The troll or the warped individual.
Consider the posts on Putin and Ukraine and vaccinations of children
Frankly, it’s a straight choice

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

It's sickening... on 22:32 - Apr 5 with 436 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 15:13 - Apr 5 by SullutaCreturned

By looking at the numbers of and time of the posts.

😂😂😂
Yeah I realised as soon as I’d clicked add reply hahahaha warra bewt!

It's sickening... on 22:40 - Apr 5 with 422 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 17:20 - Apr 5 by onehunglow

Which one.
The troll or the warped individual.
Consider the posts on Putin and Ukraine and vaccinations of children
Frankly, it’s a straight choice

Personally I don’t think he’s either, simply from reading his posts.
I obviously haven’t seen all his posts on Putin, but from what I have seen, I haven’t seen anything particularly bad.
Ukraine the same.
If you’re on about MMR. Then there is still debate about that. Some people still think that giving the 3 jabs together may overload the system. My nephew is autistic. He had the mmr. My niece had 3 separate jabs, just for precaution, just in case, and she’s fine. Not worth the risk imo. I wouldn’t trust anyone linked to the government or rich pharmaceutical companies, if they tell me it’s safe. In fact, they are the last people I’d belive.

It's sickening... on 10:33 - Apr 6 with 375 viewsraynor94

It's sickening... on 20:47 - Apr 4 by jackrmee

Well if you look in on this site every now and then and scroll through old posts you will always find his trolling on nearly every post.

He's done it for years on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

It's sickening... on 11:12 - Apr 6 with 366 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

It's sickening... on 22:40 - Apr 5 by jackrmee

Personally I don’t think he’s either, simply from reading his posts.
I obviously haven’t seen all his posts on Putin, but from what I have seen, I haven’t seen anything particularly bad.
Ukraine the same.
If you’re on about MMR. Then there is still debate about that. Some people still think that giving the 3 jabs together may overload the system. My nephew is autistic. He had the mmr. My niece had 3 separate jabs, just for precaution, just in case, and she’s fine. Not worth the risk imo. I wouldn’t trust anyone linked to the government or rich pharmaceutical companies, if they tell me it’s safe. In fact, they are the last people I’d belive.

But the first people you believe are the likes of Alex Jones or some odd ball on the internet. That’s where the problem lies. These professional “truthers” make millions from morons clicking on their nonsense.

Why on earth would you believe them over actual medical experts?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

It's sickening... on 11:28 - Apr 6 with 357 viewsSullutaCreturned

It's sickening... on 11:12 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

But the first people you believe are the likes of Alex Jones or some odd ball on the internet. That’s where the problem lies. These professional “truthers” make millions from morons clicking on their nonsense.

I understand being cynical and/or suspicious about politicians and corporate lies, big pharma, I am too. Where I draw the line though is believing some stranger you've found on the internet.

How can anybody trust somebody who makes money out of spinning stories on internet platforms. People don't believe the BBC but believe a youtuber!

My son, all his friends, they had the MMR with no problems. I'm not saying some didn't have problems because that will always happen, biologically we aren't all the same. We react differently to medicines. Something I am well aware of after almost having my liver destroyed by a high blood pressure medicine that is not supposed to be used anymore. it nearly cost me my life.

People lie, specially when they can make big money out of it, look at PT Barnum. Hollywood has lied about Barnum to make money, they presented him as a loveable rogue but a basically hard working, mostly honest guy, but,

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/true-story-pt-barnum-greatest-humbug-them

What could barnum have done if he had the www.? Just what Alex Jones and his ilk do, lie, con people, tell millions what they want to hear and so many millions are fooled by people like him.

And then, what has this to do with the OP?
It's sickening... on 10:54 - Apr 7 with 302 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 11:12 - Apr 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

No mate, not at all.
Personally, I think Alex Jones is a shill and I don’t trust him. He’s had too much right to be trusted.
There are plenty of shills that are placed in situations, purposely to distort the narrative.
Truths by people who can never be believed, and lies by the ones who we should trust.
I have never quoted Alex Jones anywhere tbh mate.
And when I watch videos by people like Joe Rogan, Russell Brand, Alex Jones, Lex Friedman, Jimmy Dore, Novara Media and other independent media sources, I don’t just take their word for whatever come out of their mouths. That would be totally stupid and irresponsible.
I look at the sources they get this material from and read more about it.

Mate, the so called medical experts are paid to tell us lies. I can’t believe people still can’t see it after brexit, covid, wars wars wars. Mental. And you call people like me morons 😂

It's sickening... on 11:04 - Apr 7 with 302 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 11:28 - Apr 6 by SullutaCreturned

I understand being cynical and/or suspicious about politicians and corporate lies, big pharma, I am too. Where I draw the line though is believing some stranger you've found on the internet.

How can anybody trust somebody who makes money out of spinning stories on internet platforms. People don't believe the BBC but believe a youtuber!

My son, all his friends, they had the MMR with no problems. I'm not saying some didn't have problems because that will always happen, biologically we aren't all the same. We react differently to medicines. Something I am well aware of after almost having my liver destroyed by a high blood pressure medicine that is not supposed to be used anymore. it nearly cost me my life.

People lie, specially when they can make big money out of it, look at PT Barnum. Hollywood has lied about Barnum to make money, they presented him as a loveable rogue but a basically hard working, mostly honest guy, but,

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/true-story-pt-barnum-greatest-humbug-them

What could barnum have done if he had the www.? Just what Alex Jones and his ilk do, lie, con people, tell millions what they want to hear and so many millions are fooled by people like him.

And then, what has this to do with the OP?

So where have a found my information mate? Which stranger are you talking about?
I dont get what you mean? So you personally know all the people you get your news from? Richie Sunak is not a stranger to you?
Dr Hillary is a family friend?
Everyone gets their info from strangers in the internet.

How can someone trust anybody who makes money out of the misery of its citizens? Your argument can be turned round.
My opinion is, that people like Russell Brand, and the others I mentioned in the previous post, are much more trustworthy than our leaders and their ilk.

Yes that’s totally true. I would believe an independent media outlet, rather than the bbc. Definitely.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but who do you think was to blame for almost killing you?
I’m not saying that mmr is definitely dangerous either, but there can’t be argued there is no link at all, that needs further research.
Why would you give your kid the mmr, when there so much less risk with giving them separately? It just saves money and time for services to slam them all in at once. It’s not because it’s healthier or less risky mun.

I don’t know about Barnum and it doesn’t really interest me to read about that, unless you think I need to to understand this OP a bit better…
But I’m fully aware people lie to make big money…that’s the whole thing about covid. Problem is, it wasn’t independent media who were lying, or even Alex jones. It was our trusted leaders and so-called protectors.

So how does that make me a moron?

It's sickening... on 11:07 - Apr 7 with 298 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 11:04 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

So where have a found my information mate? Which stranger are you talking about?
I dont get what you mean? So you personally know all the people you get your news from? Richie Sunak is not a stranger to you?

How can someone trust anybody who makes money out of the misery of its citizens? Your argument can be turned round.
My opinion is, that people like Russell Brand, and the others I mentioned in the previous post, are much more trustworthy than our leaders and their ilk.

Yes that’s totally true. I would believe an independent media outlet, rather than the bbc. Definitely.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but who do you think was to blame for almost killing you?
I’m not saying that mmr is definitely dangerous either, but there can’t be argued there is no link at all, that needs further research.
Why would you give your kid the mmr, when there so much less risk with giving them separately? It just saves money and time for services to slam them all in at once. It’s not because it’s healthier or less risky mun.

I don’t know about Barnum and it doesn’t really interest me to read about that, unless you think I need to to understand this OP a bit better…
But I’m fully aware people lie to make big money…that’s the whole thing about covid. Problem is, it wasn’t independent media who were lying, or even Alex jones. It was our trusted leaders and so-called protectors.

Out of curiosity, where did you find the info that says separate MMR jabs are safer?
It's sickening... on 11:20 - Apr 7 with 288 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 11:07 - Apr 7 by Gwyn737

Out of curiosity, where did you find the info that says separate MMR jabs are safer?

I’m not saying they are safer separately. I have read several places that there is a possible risk due to the overloading to new babies by giving them all at the same time in one shot.
Maybe this is wrong, but if I was vaccinating my child now, I definitely wouldn’t risk it, simply because some politician says it’s safe.

There is some reason for the massive spike in autistic people these days and it may be caused by diet (gaps syndrome), may be caused by many other things, but it may also be caused by the mmr.

Boone can say it’s definitely not caused by mmr , that would be just as irresponsible as someone like Wakefield saying it definitely is.

All I’m saying is why risk it, if it’s a possibility, simply to save a few quid?

I have worked with many people with autism, I have helped with the autism charity and supported many autistic people.
Many of the families I have met and worked with, do have an inkling that it could be the mmr, as changes started happening directly after their child received it.

I don’t care if they are right or wrong, I hear their opinions and would decide not to risk it, as my brother did with his second child.
I see that as nothing more than safety first. Not worth the risk. Not telling everyone what to do. Just doing what we belive is right for our own family.

It's sickening... on 11:27 - Apr 7 with 287 viewsGwyn737

It's sickening... on 11:20 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

I’m not saying they are safer separately. I have read several places that there is a possible risk due to the overloading to new babies by giving them all at the same time in one shot.
Maybe this is wrong, but if I was vaccinating my child now, I definitely wouldn’t risk it, simply because some politician says it’s safe.

There is some reason for the massive spike in autistic people these days and it may be caused by diet (gaps syndrome), may be caused by many other things, but it may also be caused by the mmr.

Boone can say it’s definitely not caused by mmr , that would be just as irresponsible as someone like Wakefield saying it definitely is.

All I’m saying is why risk it, if it’s a possibility, simply to save a few quid?

I have worked with many people with autism, I have helped with the autism charity and supported many autistic people.
Many of the families I have met and worked with, do have an inkling that it could be the mmr, as changes started happening directly after their child received it.

I don’t care if they are right or wrong, I hear their opinions and would decide not to risk it, as my brother did with his second child.
I see that as nothing more than safety first. Not worth the risk. Not telling everyone what to do. Just doing what we belive is right for our own family.

It isn’t politicians saying it’s safe. It’s medical consensus.

I appreciate there’s a culture that’s dismissive of experts but if we don’t listen to medical experts in medicine, who do we listen to.

I won’t comment on Wakefield as that doesn’t justify response. That’s done.
It's sickening... on 11:45 - Apr 7 with 282 viewsScotia

No media is truly independent. That's the problem. They're all biased to some degree, but unregulated sources like Brand and Dr John are more biased than anyone because they only get funding from their derived audience. Alex Jones is pure scum.

They have to keep spouting the same nonsense to keep the cash rolling in, so they magnify their message to keep their audience, it's totally self perpetuating.

By all means listen to them but then actually refer to and read the sources they refer to and any subsequent sources. The holes in what they say, or most importantly omit are massive.

The only alternative to people making money out of misery is more people going through misery.

What did our leaders lie to us about regarding COVID?
It's sickening... on 12:25 - Apr 7 with 271 viewsSullutaCreturned

They are all strangers but a stranger on BBC 1 from this country should be just as believable as a stranger on the www from the USA, yes?

DDr Hilary is at least medically trained.

Maybe you've not been paying attention but can you name any politicians I say I trust?

Russell Brand trustworthy? Behave mun. Ask aall the women he's cheated on.

I mentined my situation because I was agreeing that they need watching, but all of them. Writing off the BBC for an "independent" with a more than dodgy record isn't logical. Treat them both with cynicism.

The Barnum thing was to make the point that people will always lie to make profit. Where theres greed there's lies.

I never called you a moron.
It's sickening... on 12:56 - Apr 7 with 260 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 11:27 - Apr 7 by Gwyn737

It isn’t politicians saying it’s safe. It’s medical consensus.

I appreciate there’s a culture that’s dismissive of experts but if we don’t listen to medical experts in medicine, who do we listen to.

I won’t comment on Wakefield as that doesn’t justify response. That’s done.

But mate, come on…medical consensus, after the covid debacle.
It’s all corrupt. You can’t just believe people because they are medically trained.

The whole system is aimed towards people complying.
When I was in uni, studying mental health in 2014, they were still trying to teach me that depression is caused by a seratonin deficiency. This has been shown not to be the case for years mun.

You don’t need to be a medical expert to read peer reviewed journals and scientific papers. Or to report on their findings.
I see medical experts trying to hide the truth and it’s left to independent media to find the actual truth. Or as it seems to me.
These independent media sources are not making stuff up, it’s all researched and referenced.

It’s an insult to say that people who have an alternative view on the medical science we get shown, are morons and don’t do their own research.

Wakefield yes, I agree, but had to mention him briefly as it’s related.

It's sickening... on 13:00 - Apr 7 with 260 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 11:45 - Apr 7 by Scotia

No media is truly independent. That's the problem. They're all biased to some degree, but unregulated sources like Brand and Dr John are more biased than anyone because they only get funding from their derived audience. Alex Jones is pure scum.

They have to keep spouting the same nonsense to keep the cash rolling in, so they magnify their message to keep their audience, it's totally self perpetuating.

By all means listen to them but then actually refer to and read the sources they refer to and any subsequent sources. The holes in what they say, or most importantly omit are massive.

The only alternative to people making money out of misery is more people going through misery.

What did our leaders lie to us about regarding COVID?

I don’t believe that sorry.
I do read the references and source material.

Aww mate, I’m not going back into the covid stuff, but it was all bunk.
I’m so glad I steered clear of all the stuff going on then, including vaccinations. I’m healthier than I’ve ever been.
Which is more than I can say about some family members who had the jab.
Of course, I’m not spreading that the jab caused these things to happen to people, but I don’t believe in coincidences either.

It's sickening... on 13:13 - Apr 7 with 257 viewsjackrmee

It's sickening... on 12:25 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

They are all strangers but a stranger on BBC 1 from this country should be just as believable as a stranger on the www from the USA, yes?

DDr Hilary is at least medically trained.

Maybe you've not been paying attention but can you name any politicians I say I trust?

Russell Brand trustworthy? Behave mun. Ask aall the women he's cheated on.

I mentined my situation because I was agreeing that they need watching, but all of them. Writing off the BBC for an "independent" with a more than dodgy record isn't logical. Treat them both with cynicism.

The Barnum thing was to make the point that people will always lie to make profit. Where theres greed there's lies.

I never called you a moron.

Yes I agree, but also the other way round.
Then we make decisions in who we believe based on the evidence we see.
I decide that Brand is more believable than the bbc, or most news outlets.
That’s my decision and I’m not going round telling everyone else what to believe or that they are morons for not agreeing with my belief.
Apologise Sir, it wasn’t you who called me a moron.

Dr Hillary is medically trained, ut doesn’t mean he’s not a liar, aligned with the same people who want to make money from forcing people, including unaffected children, to have a jab that’s not been tested long term.
Not saying he definitely is.
But these investigative reporters and even online sleuths who are just normal people, can solve crimes online or find false information.
Look at Bellingcat, Don’t Fk With Cats documentary, pedo hunters. Not all of them are right, but many are.

Plus everything these people talk about on podcasts or YouTube, is backed up by references etc. not all of them I admit, but then I won’t believe the ones that don’t have other stuff to back them up, or unless there is a very suspicious situation, such as the lab leak theory and gain of function etc.
None of this had evidence. People were called morons and conspiracy theorists, but now it’s pretty much accepted that these things are real. No proof, but pretty obvious.

Mate, I’ve done some horrible things to people in my younger life. I’m ashamed. But that doesn’t define if I’m a genuine and honest person now.
Brand has cheated on women, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t good at finding evidence in papers and journals and articles, which could and probably is true.

And to be clear, I still see mainstream stories and read some. I don’t trust bbc or legacy media, but I won’t ignore what they say, as that’s silly. You must see all sides in order to make your own judgement.
I do the same with everything.
I’m super interesting the afterlife, and religion, however I’m not religious at all and don’t particularly believe in a god as such. I tend to lean towards Buddhism, Hinduism and Taoism. But that doesn’t mean I won’t read about the others. On the contrary. The more I believe something, the less I choose to read about it. I like to learn about the others and why I feel the way I do about them.same with news stories

It's sickening... on 14:01 - Apr 7 with 244 viewsScotia

It's sickening... on 13:00 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

I don’t believe that sorry.
I do read the references and source material.

Aww mate, I’m not going back into the covid stuff, but it was all bunk.
I’m so glad I steered clear of all the stuff going on then, including vaccinations. I’m healthier than I’ve ever been.
Which is more than I can say about some family members who had the jab.
Of course, I’m not spreading that the jab caused these things to happen to people, but I don’t believe in coincidences either.

Why don't you believe it? Where do you think they get the motivation from.

You obviously don't read the references and source material or you wouldn't believe them. Just like the excess death figures, the reasons for those are obvious if you look at the source of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024