Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Agents fees 16:39 - Apr 12 with 2471 viewsEllDale

Just seen a list of what clubs have spent on a 12 month period since 1st Feb 2023 on agents fees.Wish I could do the link -it’s on the Non-League Paper Twitter account.
Dale are the fifth highest of the current NL clubs with £46k although I accept that some of that period was as an EFL club.
Top of the list staggeringly are York on 128k!
Oldham spent £82k, Southend £61k) (although I thought they were skint) and Chesterfield £52k.
Interestingly enough Aldershot and Halifax, scrapping for playoff places, spent a mere 12k and 13k respectively.
Agents fees on 17:08 - Apr 12 with 2380 viewscumbria_dale

Agents fees on 17:28 - Apr 12 with 2323 viewsBigKindo

Chelsea spent over £ 75 million.
Agents fees on 18:36 - Apr 12 with 2207 viewsEdindale

Agents fees on 17:08 - Apr 12 by cumbria_dale

Goes to show that it is not what you spend but how you spend it. In Chesterfield's case pretty well but Oldham's case pretty poorly I would say.
Agents fees on 18:44 - Apr 12 with 2184 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Agents fees on 18:36 - Apr 12 by Edindale

Goes to show that it is not what you spend but how you spend it. In Chesterfield's case pretty well but Oldham's case pretty poorly I would say.

I don't think we look too good under scrutiny with what we spent.

Hope this has now slowed down/stopped.
Agents fees on 19:40 - Apr 12 with 2064 viewspioneer

Gateshead not on the list……does that mean they spent nowt? They have been one of the more impressive teams in the league
Agents fees on 20:01 - Apr 12 with 2024 viewsEllDale

All I can say is that someone’s pulled York’s trousers down big style.
Agents fees on 21:44 - Apr 12 with 1856 viewsDalenet

Agents fees on 20:01 - Apr 12 by EllDale

All I can say is that someone’s pulled York’s trousers down big style.

Aren't they on their third manager this season. It must be costing them a fortune
Agents fees on 08:01 - Apr 13 with 1600 viewsseasidedale

Agents fees on 18:44 - Apr 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

I don't think we look too good under scrutiny with what we spent.

Hope this has now slowed down/stopped.

Thing is that last season (feb 23-) we were in the league and the transfer window was closed so aren’t the fees from last summer onwards
Login to get fewer ads

Agents fees on 08:48 - Apr 13 with 1540 viewsoddjob007

Interesting one this. I’m pretty sure historically we’ve always spent nothing / a relatively small amount on agents fees, could be wrong.

A sign of the times and a necessary evil in football these days… or just another example of poor management on the football side?
Agents fees on 11:00 - Apr 13 with 1382 viewsEllDale

A lot of it may be timing?
Agent invoices relating to January work being paid in February?
And could some of those fees be in relation to players being sold as well as bought?
Agents fees on 12:03 - Apr 13 with 1297 viewsdiplodocus

Agents fees on 11:00 - Apr 13 by EllDale

A lot of it may be timing?
Agent invoices relating to January work being paid in February?
And could some of those fees be in relation to players being sold as well as bought?

whichever way you cut it, its a bloody lot of money spent in the prem. most of it probably going to foreign agents, therefrore leaving english football. considering the plight of JT and other ex-sportsmen with health issues...WTF is it all about?
Agents fees on 14:40 - Apr 13 with 1138 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Agents fees on 08:48 - Apr 13 by oddjob007

Interesting one this. I’m pretty sure historically we’ve always spent nothing / a relatively small amount on agents fees, could be wrong.

A sign of the times and a necessary evil in football these days… or just another example of poor management on the football side?

Traditionally, Dale have spend little on agents fees basically because we picked up players on Free Transfers, possibly just paying an intro fee?
But under the previous 3 managers we were also squandering money on players, with a few turning out to be right donkeys. Under BotBot's watch we were also spending money on stuff we never got true value for.....pitch maintenance, lotto, utilities, cash free turnstiles .

I would say it was all poor management.....hope we have learned from it all.
Agents fees on 19:17 - Apr 15 with 555 viewsfinberty

Agents fees on 14:40 - Apr 13 by Yorkshire_Dale

Traditionally, Dale have spend little on agents fees basically because we picked up players on Free Transfers, possibly just paying an intro fee?
But under the previous 3 managers we were also squandering money on players, with a few turning out to be right donkeys. Under BotBot's watch we were also spending money on stuff we never got true value for.....pitch maintenance, lotto, utilities, cash free turnstiles .

I would say it was all poor management.....hope we have learned from it all.

Why refer to him as BotBot? He is not a figure of fun, or amusement, but a man who brought irreversible harm on the club. That should never be forgotten, and I for one do not view him benignly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024