Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale 09:00 - Apr 18 with 6681 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/62340/refwatch-southend-uni

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 14:29 - Apr 20 with 2619 viewsKnavesmireBob

Really enjoyable second half. Hendo's cameo a pleasure to watch and fitting for him and Rodney to combine for the winner. Respect to everyone who made it down there this morning.

Some 24 hrs in our lives as Dale fans. Still rubbing my eyes reading yesterday's statement and thinking is this really happening. But you know what, we deserve it. We've stayed true to our standards and values and after suffering enough maybe the time has come for the tide to turn like it always does in the end.

Let's see. Have a fun summer everyone and decompress for a while when the sunshine finally arrives. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter unfold :)
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 14:39 - Apr 20 with 2501 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Well done to everyone involved, great result and the trip home will be a bit more enjoyable after that for a change.

If that's Hendo' last contribution the Club, a Big thank you, you did us proud.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 15:26 - Apr 20 with 2246 viewsrich_dale

Thought Sassi had his best game for us today, if Nevett goes wouldn't say no to him coming back next season. Edwards showed some promise too. Hopefully the feelgood factor from this win and yesterday's statement can help to keep the majority of the squad together.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 17:37 - Apr 20 with 1815 viewsNigelWatson

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 12:48 - Apr 20 by Dalenet

Their commentator is summing up our weaknesses perfectly. He can't believe that we play it out from the back all the time if you are not good enough to find one of your own players. Its not hard from Southend to press

Because you know nothing about football
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 17:45 - Apr 20 with 1792 viewsMass_Debater

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 17:37 - Apr 20 by NigelWatson

That's still more than you.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 17:52 - Apr 20 with 1744 viewskel

Day release has come around quickly again.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 18:40 - Apr 20 with 1558 viewssxdale

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 17:52 - Apr 20 by kel

Day release has come around quickly again.

I'm just surprised the authorities allow him access to the Internet.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 10:58 - Apr 21 with 914 views442Dale

For all the justified criticism around performances, tactics and selections over recent weeks, got to acknowledge that McNulty has overseen a ten game run with only one defeat. 17 points from those games too.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 11:27 - Apr 21 with 871 viewsDalenet

I was sharing what the summariser was saying on the commentary yesterday - he was the ex Southend manager. He knows a lot more about football than you I suspect. I agree with him. Of course, if you want to drive paying fans away because you want turgid boring football then that is your choice. Sensible people will look towards better days ahead. Indeed I later commented that the second half was much better to watch - so maybe Jim adapting things at half time means he doesn't understand football either. Over to you.
Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 11:59 - Apr 21 with 805 viewsDaleiLama

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 10:58 - Apr 21 by 442Dale

For all the justified criticism around performances, tactics and selections over recent weeks, got to acknowledge that McNulty has overseen a ten game run with only one defeat. 17 points from those games too.

We have been difficult to watch on many occasions this year. Really difficult. But as I mentioned previously, BJ stopped the slide. Saw this earlier. Hence my reference to a 'prove it' year. He now has to show he can build on what he's started and that we haven't just got as far as we can under him with no further upside.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 12:42 - Apr 21 with 742 viewsD_Alien

Refwatch: Southend United v Rochdale on 11:59 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

We have been difficult to watch on many occasions this year. Really difficult. But as I mentioned previously, BJ stopped the slide. Saw this earlier. Hence my reference to a 'prove it' year. He now has to show he can build on what he's started and that we haven't just got as far as we can under him with no further upside.

I think most of us understood what you meant by a "prove it" year

Your point about "people voting with their feet" is the key one

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024