Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 19:14 - May 22 with 7337 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is the official Euros thread.
I suppose we will all be putting our kilts on and supporting the mighty scots?

Keith please can you pin this bad boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: what is more Exciting

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 17:27 - Jun 17 with 1401 viewsWhiterockin

What match are you most looking forward to this week. For me it's Thursday 8pm Spain v Italy. It should be a cracker.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 17:51 - Jun 17 with 1359 viewsonehunglow

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 17:27 - Jun 17 by Whiterockin

What match are you most looking forward to this week. For me it's Thursday 8pm Spain v Italy. It should be a cracker.

That’s a stand out match
It’s been a good tournament so far.
Stadiums are amazing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 18:29 - Jun 17 with 1330 viewsonehunglow

This whistling.
Who’s worst
Slovaks seem good at it

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 18:50 - Jun 17 with 1307 viewsraynor94

What a terrible decision, how on earth is that handball

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 18:51 - Jun 17 with 1304 viewshobo

var adds nothing to the game
European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 09:47 - Jun 18 with 1172 viewsshandyjack

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 18:51 - Jun 17 by hobo

var adds nothing to the game

i disagree, if it's used correctly it's a great tool. The problem is the people running it and the rule changes to confuse things
See the Scotland game where the ref gave a corner having missed a blatant leg breaker challenge on Gundogen

Poll: Expectation for the season

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 17:12 - Jun 18 with 1102 viewsonehunglow

Turks are great sports ,aren’t they

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 19:59 - Jun 18 with 1051 viewsonehunglow

C mon team Bob.
Our oldest allies

Login to get fewer ads

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 13:53 - Jun 20 with 906 viewsKeithHaynes

Good draw for Scotland last night but I can’t see them beating Hungary.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 20:03 - Jun 20 with 821 viewsKeithHaynes

Spain v Italy, two sides who know about winning.

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:12 - Jun 20 with 787 viewsbuilthjack

Yet another own goal

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:40 - Jun 20 with 772 viewsraynor94

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 20:03 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Spain v Italy, two sides who know about winning.

Spain have been a joy to watch, only pity they haven't scored the goals their play deserved

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:52 - Jun 20 with 753 viewsKeithHaynes

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:40 - Jun 20 by raynor94

Spain have been a joy to watch, only pity they haven't scored the goals their play deserved

Should be six fair play.

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 09:44 - Jun 21 with 683 viewsonehunglow

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:52 - Jun 20 by KeithHaynes

Should be six fair play.

Folk excited down there !Guv?

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 14:26 - Jun 21 with 645 viewsraynor94

Watching most teams now it's a high press high tempo game driving forward.

But England are still in this passing around the back Martin style, they need to change or go home

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 15:53 - Jun 21 with 618 viewsonehunglow

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 14:26 - Jun 21 by raynor94

Watching most teams now it's a high press high tempo game driving forward.

But England are still in this passing around the back Martin style, they need to change or go home

It’s summat to watch though rays.
Where s the cricket got to?

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 23:04 - Jun 21 with 555 viewshowenjack

Been very impressed with Cesc Fabregas with his post game analysis. He is clearly very intelligent and wants to go into management and has worked under some very impressive managers in his career. If God forbid , things don't work out with Williams and he is still available I think we should just go out and get him.
European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 23:08 - Jun 21 with 554 viewshowenjack

Been very impressed with Cesc Fabregas with his post game analysis. He is clearly very intelligent and wants to go into management and has worked under some very impressive managers in his career. If God forbid , things don't work out with Williams and he is still available I think we should just go out and get him.
European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 07:00 - Jun 22 with 517 viewsWhiterockin

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 23:08 - Jun 21 by howenjack

He would probably want a club with ambition, a forward thinking plan and decent wages. Rules us out on all counts.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 11:11 - Jun 22 with 485 viewsmax936

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 07:00 - Jun 22 by Whiterockin

He would probably want a club with ambition, a forward thinking plan and decent wages. Rules us out on all counts.

Nice bit of bait cast out there Whitey there'll be a Mackerel swimming near it ready to snaffle it up very soon

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 17:24 - Jun 22 with 451 viewsonehunglow

Vamos la portugal

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:31 - Jun 22 with 395 viewsRhonddaSwans

What has lakuku got to do to score 😳

3 disallowed goals now.
That guy is an animal.

Poll: what is more Exciting

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 23:13 - Jun 22 with 368 viewshowenjack

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 21:31 - Jun 22 by RhonddaSwans

What has lakuku got to do to score 😳

3 disallowed goals now.
That guy is an animal.

Apparently he's had more goals disallowed than goals scored by any single player in this tournament !
European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 07:46 - Jun 23 with 341 viewsbuilthjack

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 18:29 - Jun 17 by onehunglow

This whistling.
Who’s worst
Slovaks seem good at it

Liverpool have done it for years.
It’s annoying.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 09:34 - Jun 23 with 299 viewsonehunglow

European Championship πŸ† Thread 🧡🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 on 07:46 - Jun 23 by builthjack

Liverpool have done it for years.
It’s annoying.

They have and I detest this pitiful practice
So…
I’m not a Tory boy
I’m not a Liverpool brand follower
I’m not an England fan
I like my Welsh rugby
I don’t like England rugby
I don’t give a fook who wins this EUROs

And I hate this whistling ,which has been imported from abroad since the PL was born.

There.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024