Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Update - £3m fresh investment 13:03 - May 30 with 1117 viewsQJumpingJack

Note the 3m fresh investment

https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/news/trust-update-may-2024/
Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:19 - May 30 with 1067 viewsReslovenSwan1

"Key fan advisory vehicle" . Nice.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 15:45 - May 30 with 951 viewsYrAlarch

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:19 - May 30 by ReslovenSwan1

"Key fan advisory vehicle" . Nice.

Akin to a Reliant Regal Supervan 111.
Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 23:18 - May 30 with 764 viewsKeithHaynes

More like the ‘fabricated inner engine discontinued valve’

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 05:52 - May 31 with 694 viewsSwans9

When the trusts in the near shares fall to 5 per cent we will need more than Morris money used as a cash injection. Hopefully the club will be sold to new owners with a vision. If not hopefully new investors with be found. We need new owners while we are still in the championship.
Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 06:17 - May 31 with 671 viewsWhiterockin

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 05:52 - May 31 by Swans9

When the trusts in the near shares fall to 5 per cent we will need more than Morris money used as a cash injection. Hopefully the club will be sold to new owners with a vision. If not hopefully new investors with be found. We need new owners while we are still in the championship.

I can't see any possibility of new investors when they see the Morris holding continually being diluted. The only hope we have is when the next share purchase takes place next month and they hit the 75% mark we will find out exactly what they plan.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 11:51 - May 31 with 553 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 06:17 - May 31 by Whiterockin

I can't see any possibility of new investors when they see the Morris holding continually being diluted. The only hope we have is when the next share purchase takes place next month and they hit the 75% mark we will find out exactly what they plan.

In my opinion Morris is not concerned about dilution. He is concerned about football results and the chances of premier league. He put in £10m or so and wants to get his money back with a profit. That solely depends on PL.

Your 75% thing is a red herring. They plan is to get to the PL as cheaply as possible. Ipswich and Luton have done it.

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:46 - May 31 with 468 viewsBoundy

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 11:51 - May 31 by ReslovenSwan1

In my opinion Morris is not concerned about dilution. He is concerned about football results and the chances of premier league. He put in £10m or so and wants to get his money back with a profit. That solely depends on PL.

Your 75% thing is a red herring. They plan is to get to the PL as cheaply as possible. Ipswich and Luton have done it.

Luton etc have done it but you believe their method will achieve the same , I don't.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:56 - May 31 with 446 viewsQJumpingJack

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:46 - May 31 by Boundy

Luton etc have done it but you believe their method will achieve the same , I don't.

Paul Watson was the mastermind behind Luton's rise so who knows....
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 15:15 - May 31 with 394 viewsReslovenSwan1

Trust Update - £3m fresh investment on 13:46 - May 31 by Boundy

You did not believe in 2011 either probably. Luton Huddesfield Cardiff Blackpool now Ipswich.

How Ipswich beat Leeds and Southampton takes some believing. Belief is actually a key aspect.

Gnonto Summerville Piroe had something missing when push came to shove.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024