Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Life changing moments 16:34 - May 31 with 6220 viewsLogman

Anyone had any ? I haven't. Never got married or had kids so haven't had those honours/duties bestowed upon me. Never won the lottery and even when I inherited enough money to pay off the mortgage in '23 it hasn't made any difference to my life-style. Not really had any near death experiences (touch wood) or undergone any religious re-births. A few dim and distant bedroom sports sessions, 6 months living in Spain and solo voyages to the other side of the pond are about as exciting as it gets for me.

Behind the blue and white mask who are the Bob Champion/Robinson Crusoe/blokes with the Britain's Got Talent hard-luck stories on here ?
Life changing moments on 19:06 - Jun 7 with 409 viewsPunteR

Kids change your life, goes without saying , but my third child really spun things on its head. After his first 4 years of hospital, he was finally diagnosed with an extremely rare condition called MEN2B (Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B). a genetic disease that causes multiple tumours on the mouth, eyes, and endocrine glands. He's currently on his 16th operation. He's had a stoma bag (which has now been reversed) , large bowel removed, and various other tumours removed. Part of the condition means cancer is also an issue. He had his thyroids removed to avoid cancer spreading in that area, which is part the condition but unfortunately its rearing its ugly head again, and its being monitored atm. Its miniscule though, so no major dramas yet. Ive mentioned all this on here before, but this is probably my biggest life changing moment.
I did also change my life around in my early 20s , call it a religious re birth if you like and switched up my self destructing care free attitude to everything and cleaned up my act, stopped doing hard drugs and drinking to oblivion, and got involved with a girl who i ended up marrying. Still together after 24 years.
[Post edited 8 Jun 0:55]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024