Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 23:46 - Jun 4 with 5435 viewsSydneyRs

I assume his contract has now officially expired but no word on his departure as far as I'm aware?
Willock on 23:54 - Jun 4 with 5381 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Don’t all contracts finish 31st June?
[Post edited 4 Jun 23:55]
Willock on 02:28 - Jun 5 with 5237 viewsSydneyRs

Willock on 23:54 - Jun 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

That date doesn't exist, but maybe it is the end of June rather than the start.
Willock on 08:09 - Jun 5 with 4863 viewsdaveB

it will be the end of June but I do think if we've not heard about an extension by now it's pretty clear he is going
Willock on 08:39 - Jun 5 with 4770 viewskingsburyR

Other clubs will be talking to Willock over the last few months.

With the fact he earn a rather nice signing on bonus AND a higher salary as no transfer fee i would be amazed if he is still with us in August.

Its disappointing but with his injury record its not the end of the world.

We just need to find a regular goal scorer as we are/were to reliant on Chair/Willock.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Willock on 09:04 - Jun 5 with 4655 viewsHooparoo

Surely none of us will be surprised if he’s moving on? Thanks for the memories, shame about your dodgy hamstring, cheerio. 🙋🏻‍♂️

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Willock on 09:19 - Jun 5 with 4570 viewsLandshark

Willock on 09:04 - Jun 5 by Hooparoo

Surely none of us will be surprised if he’s moving on? Thanks for the memories, shame about your dodgy hamstring, cheerio. 🙋🏻‍♂️

Prime Willock I would have been sad to see him leave on a free. What we've seen the last 18 months has been anything but Prime Willock. Fair play to him for continuing to play and help the cause, I hope he gets a decent contract somewhere else. We move on.
Willock on 09:27 - Jun 5 with 4538 viewsTheChef

It's amazing how many players sign and miss that detail

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Willock on 13:56 - Jun 5 with 4201 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Willock on 09:27 - Jun 5 by TheChef

It's amazing how many players sign and miss that detail

Don't buy calendars written in biro.
Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 14:08 - Jun 5 with 4114 viewsthehat

The fact his departure has not yet been announced as others were means we are currently in talks with him and his agent.

Of course they will be talking to other clubs too - However they may find that the streets of the football league are not paved with gold.

Interesting this one I think Marti would like to keep him but not on the sort of money he and his agent wants - Probably got a bit to go this one before we get a announcement.

Same applies to Asmir.
Willock on 14:43 - Jun 5 with 3961 viewsrbee

Willock on 02:28 - Jun 5 by SydneyRs

That date doesn't exist, but maybe it is the end of June rather than the start.

32nd May some contracts end and others on the 31st June.

Personally I would be happy for Willock to stay as there is still a very talented player in there and our fitness team have been working wonders with our injury prone players.

But if he decides to move on then so be it, we only want players who wish to be at the Marti Party.
Willock on 14:56 - Jun 5 with 3891 viewsBoston

Willock on 14:43 - Jun 5 by rbee

Personally I would be happy for Willock to stay as there is still a very talented player in there and our fitness team have been working wonders with our injury prone players.

But if he decides to move on then so be it, we only want players who wish to be at the Marti Party.

The 'Marty Party'.

I'll vote for that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Willock on 19:30 - Jun 5 with 3534 viewssilverbirch

Willock on 14:08 - Jun 5 by thehat

The fact his departure has not yet been announced as others were means we are currently in talks with him and his agent.

Of course they will be talking to other clubs too - However they may find that the streets of the football league are not paved with gold.

Interesting this one I think Marti would like to keep him but not on the sort of money he and his agent wants - Probably got a bit to go this one before we get a announcement.

Same applies to Asmir.

Or, it means we are trying to sell season tickets and there is no advantage in announcing he is leaving.
Willock on 20:27 - Jun 5 with 3354 viewsHooparoo

Willock on 14:43 - Jun 5 by rbee

Sorry mate, I accidentally down voted your post when I was trying to agree with you. Fat bloke fingers 😬

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Willock on 20:33 - Jun 5 with 3329 viewsHoopsie

No wonder why so many of our players, even when they weren’t good enough, were still kept on as they couldn’t find the expiry date

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Willock on 22:03 - Jun 5 with 3131 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Willock on 20:33 - Jun 5 by Hoopsie

No wonder why so many of our players, even when they weren’t good enough, were still kept on as they couldn’t find the expiry date

Same as 32nd of May
Willock on 09:29 - Jun 6 with 2621 viewstxm660

Heard hes reached a verbal agreement to a new contract with us. QPR_Central was the source. It could be wrong but I would be more than happy for him to stay and hope its true
Willock on 09:33 - Jun 6 with 2604 viewsAndybrat

Willock on 09:29 - Jun 6 by txm660

Heard hes reached a verbal agreement to a new contract with us. QPR_Central was the source. It could be wrong but I would be more than happy for him to stay and hope its true

Ditto, a fully fit Chrissy would grace any team in the Championship. 🤞 Do feel we are in the minority though
Willock on 10:10 - Jun 6 with 2486 viewswombat

Willock on 09:33 - Jun 6 by Andybrat

Ditto, a fully fit Chrissy would grace any team in the Championship. 🤞 Do feel we are in the minority though

be a mircale if he stays on past the enf of june .

any idea why we havent released our players being let go yet ? thought it had to be done by now . also notice we so far havent exercised the option on sinclair armstrongs contract yet we did jimmy dunne soon as the season ended

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Willock on 10:19 - Jun 6 with 2426 viewsterryb

Willock on 10:10 - Jun 6 by wombat

be a mircale if he stays on past the enf of june .

any idea why we havent released our players being let go yet ? thought it had to be done by now . also notice we so far havent exercised the option on sinclair armstrongs contract yet we did jimmy dunne soon as the season ended

Contracts end on the 30th June.
Willock on 21:37 - Jun 6 with 1925 viewsBlackCrowe

Willock on 09:29 - Jun 6 by txm660

I've heard this too. Verbally agreed 2 year extension, but not signed yet.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Willock on 00:35 - Jun 7 with 1522 viewsBakes

According to his instagram he’s in Miami with Tyler Roberts and Seny Dieng

Jesus

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Willock on 02:13 - Jun 7 with 1435 viewsSydneyRs

Willock on 00:35 - Jun 7 by Bakes

According to his instagram he’s in Miami with Tyler Roberts and Seny Dieng

Jesus

Waiting for Hendrick, Dozzell and Laird to join them apparently
Willock on 08:38 - Jun 7 with 1194 viewsNed_Kennedys

Willock on 21:37 - Jun 6 by BlackCrowe

I've heard this too. Verbally agreed 2 year extension, but not signed yet.

Where has this information been heard?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024