Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Multinationals supporting Pride events 12:38 - Jun 15 with 2532 viewsGwyn737

This is fantastic:

[Post edited 15 Jun 18:08]
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:10 - Jun 16 with 578 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 09:50 - Jun 16 by raynor94

In the case of Kev I agree with you, but I do think primary school children are being exposed tosubjects far to early, and I can understand some parents being up in arms about.

I keep banging this drum Rayns but some seem not to get it.

A bit like the suggestion of what happened at Swansea Pride when in didn’t.

We’ve in the recent past we had a thread on Primary school LBGT champions. Nobody could find one.

We had another thread on how 72 genders are taught in schools. Nobody could find an example even though schools publish their curriculum.

Another about ‘gay’ books in primary schools yet nobody could share an inappropriate one being used.

Of course if you search hard enough and in the right places you’ll find extremes but it’s not the norm.

It must be exhausting for some to be so furious about stuff that’s not happening.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:34 - Jun 16 with 565 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 10:22 - Jun 16 by pencoedjack

The same day as white working man day

No politician points in them ffs.
There is no need for a Pride Day,no need either for Police CArs to be painted in rainbow colours when they are attending an armed robbery .
No need to have serving police officers doing the hokey kokey with rainbow badges,hats ,paraphernalia when people are afraid to leave their houses on a sink estate .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:56 - Jun 16 with 553 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 11:10 - Jun 16 by Gwyn737

I keep banging this drum Rayns but some seem not to get it.

A bit like the suggestion of what happened at Swansea Pride when in didn’t.

We’ve in the recent past we had a thread on Primary school LBGT champions. Nobody could find one.

We had another thread on how 72 genders are taught in schools. Nobody could find an example even though schools publish their curriculum.

Another about ‘gay’ books in primary schools yet nobody could share an inappropriate one being used.

Of course if you search hard enough and in the right places you’ll find extremes but it’s not the norm.

It must be exhausting for some to be so furious about stuff that’s not happening.

The entire situation is completely misrepresented by the right wing media, and why some people believe it with no direct experience is baffling.

This "puppy pride" stuff is basically a man with a flag. Not someone engaging in full blown gay BDSM in the City centre in front of families but just carrying a flag. That doesn't upset me in the slightest.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 15:17 - Jun 16 with 499 viewsBoundy

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 08:34 - Jun 16 by Scotia

No. Not in the slightest.

Have you ever been beaten senseless for being straight?

No I havent but have been for other reasons Have you?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:01 - Jun 16 with 485 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 15:17 - Jun 16 by Boundy

No I havent but have been for other reasons Have you?

No but I know a few people who've been battered senseless several times or even ostracized by their families for being gay. Others have a criminal record or been prevented from doing a job they want to.

That's never happened to any straight person I know.

Do you think that's right?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:04 - Jun 16 with 481 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:01 - Jun 16 by Scotia

No but I know a few people who've been battered senseless several times or even ostracized by their families for being gay. Others have a criminal record or been prevented from doing a job they want to.

White people get assaulted because they are such.

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:41 - Jun 16 with 456 viewsBoundy

You don't have to be a queen to get beaten up ,have a criminal record nor get the job you want ,just because you have no experience of such incidents doesn't mean it doesn't happen.The difference being the minority seem to think the majority has to approve their lifestyle
( youre classed as a homophobe if you don't) whilst everyone else just gets on with their lives without flags and other such paraphernalia.

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:45 - Jun 16 with 454 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Do you think gay pride parades will stop people getting battered or ostracised by their families or more able to get a job?

No it’s a nice chance for them to get together and have a fun day and celebrate themselves but it’s not going to cure any of society’s ills in reality.

You’re always going to have stupid, violent, bigoted people but thankfully they’re a tiny minority these days, most people couldn’t give a hapenny jizz about who people want to shag.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 17:41 - Jun 16 with 429 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:45 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Do you think gay pride parades will stop people getting battered or ostracised by their families or more able to get a job?

No it’s a nice chance for them to get together and have a fun day and celebrate themselves but it’s not going to cure any of society’s ills in reality.

You’re always going to have stupid, violent, bigoted people but thankfully they’re a tiny minority these days, most people couldn’t give a hapenny jizz about who people want to shag.

I you’re not referring to my exploits down the Rank in the 70s are you.

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:05 - Jun 16 with 409 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 16:45 - Jun 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It's a lot better now than it was, there are still bigots around. Obviously. They tend to be of an older generation though.

At least now it's illegal to be discriminated against for being gay. That's not to say they aren't.

I agree that's exactly what pride is about, but 30 years ago they couldn't celebrate themselves and that's exactly why they're needed and straight pride isn't.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:54 - Jun 16 with 387 viewsraynor94

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:05 - Jun 16 by Scotia

It's a lot better now than it was, there are still bigots around. Obviously. They tend to be of an older generation though.

At least now it's illegal to be discriminated against for being gay. That's not to say they aren't.

I agree that's exactly what pride is about, but 30 years ago they couldn't celebrate themselves and that's exactly why they're needed and straight pride isn't.

I find your opening paragraph disgraceful, yes I'm old, we are allowed an opinion, and I'm frightened by the way society is going.

If you want to expose your daughter to that fine, but that's your choice

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:00 - Jun 16 with 382 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 18:54 - Jun 16 by raynor94

I find your opening paragraph disgraceful, yes I'm old, we are allowed an opinion, and I'm frightened by the way society is going.

If you want to expose your daughter to that fine, but that's your choice

That's fine with me. I find most of the comments in this thread disgraceful. Frightened by the way society is going? Really?

I've exposed my daughter to a flag being waved nothing more or nothing less.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:25 - Jun 16 with 348 viewsonehunglow

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:00 - Jun 16 by Scotia

That's fine with me. I find most of the comments in this thread disgraceful. Frightened by the way society is going? Really?

I've exposed my daughter to a flag being waved nothing more or nothing less.

Not as frightening as sone view your slant.
You have to understand basic physiology and take it from there
We are taking away the innocence of children and that is pour biggest shame of all.
You don’t find public displays of sexual preference then fine but you are in the minority .
The majority have been silenced by legislation .

It’s why people “ want our country back”

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:56 - Jun 16 with 315 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:25 - Jun 16 by onehunglow

Not as frightening as sone view your slant.
You have to understand basic physiology and take it from there
We are taking away the innocence of children and that is pour biggest shame of all.
You don’t find public displays of sexual preference then fine but you are in the minority .
The majority have been silenced by legislation .

It’s why people “ want our country back”

Nobody is taking any innocence away from children. Nobody at all. Pride is basically a party, no different to any other festival. Do you know I can't even remember seeing a gay couple kissing at pride.

All my slant is, is that nobody should be discriminated against for doing what comes naturally to them and is between consenting adults. Let them be themselves. They're only offending those who want to be offended.

I have gay and lesbian friends who can share horror stories of bullying/abuse they've received pretty much throughout their lives.

They're only making a public display because they have been wrongly abused for having these feelings for years, and again that's why straight pride isn't needed.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:00 - Jun 16 with 295 viewsonehunglow

We could have Mormon marches
Jehovah Witness mass Bible readings
Even fire and brimstone Welsh preachers extolling the virtues in public of the devils work.

All proud of who they are,all nutters

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:18 - Jun 16 with 285 viewsBoundy

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 19:56 - Jun 16 by Scotia

Nobody is taking any innocence away from children. Nobody at all. Pride is basically a party, no different to any other festival. Do you know I can't even remember seeing a gay couple kissing at pride.

All my slant is, is that nobody should be discriminated against for doing what comes naturally to them and is between consenting adults. Let them be themselves. They're only offending those who want to be offended.

I have gay and lesbian friends who can share horror stories of bullying/abuse they've received pretty much throughout their lives.

They're only making a public display because they have been wrongly abused for having these feelings for years, and again that's why straight pride isn't needed.

They're having their public displays because it panders to their nassistic tendacies ,not because they've been beaten with sticks and you're right no one should be discriminated by doing what comes naturally and that includes straight pride parades should they be required although you seem to very adverse to the idea

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:28 - Jun 16 with 277 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:18 - Jun 16 by Boundy

They're having their public displays because it panders to their nassistic tendacies ,not because they've been beaten with sticks and you're right no one should be discriminated by doing what comes naturally and that includes straight pride parades should they be required although you seem to very adverse to the idea

Not adverse to the idea at all. But what would it be celebrating?

I don't know a single gay narcissist. In fact quite the opposite.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:32 - Jun 16 with 275 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:18 - Jun 16 by Boundy

There’s no need for straight pride events I wouldn’t have thought.

I can’ think of anything they’ve been discriminated against.

It’s never been illegal, subject to social disapproval, abused due to their sexuality, had different laws in regards to legal standing, been prevented from adopting, been prevented from certain jobs, still prevented to travelling to some countries and these are just off the top of my head.

If pride celebrates progress and leads to further tolerance then crack on.

There seems to be a lot of offence taken on behalf of other people. Anyone have an example of someone negatively effected by a pride march?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:41 - Jun 16 with 269 viewsScotia

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:32 - Jun 16 by Gwyn737

There’s no need for straight pride events I wouldn’t have thought.

I can’ think of anything they’ve been discriminated against.

It’s never been illegal, subject to social disapproval, abused due to their sexuality, had different laws in regards to legal standing, been prevented from adopting, been prevented from certain jobs, still prevented to travelling to some countries and these are just off the top of my head.

If pride celebrates progress and leads to further tolerance then crack on.

There seems to be a lot of offence taken on behalf of other people. Anyone have an example of someone negatively effected by a pride march?

Well my daughter may grow up to be a transgender lesbian paedophile who is in to all sorts of weird pet related perversions, all because she may or may not have seen a flag.

I know this because someone who wasn't there told me about what I saw.

My daughter actually just had a bit of a dance and bought a flower garland.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:53 - Jun 16 with 267 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:41 - Jun 16 by Scotia

Well my daughter may grow up to be a transgender lesbian paedophile who is in to all sorts of weird pet related perversions, all because she may or may not have seen a flag.

I know this because someone who wasn't there told me about what I saw.

My daughter actually just had a bit of a dance and bought a flower garland.

I doubt that’ll affect her.

It’s far more likely that the LBGT champion in her school will teach her about the 72 genders which she’ll reject and identify as an otter. Or something.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:25 - Jun 16 with 244 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 21:53 - Jun 16 by Gwyn737

I doubt that’ll affect her.

It’s far more likely that the LBGT champion in her school will teach her about the 72 genders which she’ll reject and identify as an otter. Or something.

It certainly has affected Desmond whose parents have also corrupted their child's innocence at 8 years old by having him (Did he drive there himself?) attend Pride.

He likes to dance at Pride events also as seen in 0:05 second in video. Read the YouTube comments section! GO ON! Bigots apparently?

[Post edited 16 Jun 22:31]

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:36 - Jun 16 with 217 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:25 - Jun 16 by Wingstandwood

It certainly has affected Desmond whose parents have also corrupted their child's innocence at 8 years old by having him (Did he drive there himself?) attend Pride.

He likes to dance at Pride events also as seen in 0:05 second in video. Read the YouTube comments section! GO ON! Bigots apparently?

[Post edited 16 Jun 22:31]

What has affected him?
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:40 - Jun 16 with 207 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:36 - Jun 16 by Gwyn737

What has affected him?

Argus!

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:43 - Jun 16 with 196 viewsGwyn737

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:40 - Jun 16 by Wingstandwood

As per usual, no actual experience but a search on the internet has thrown up an example 7000 miles away.

If you keep searching for stuff like this and clicking on similar links, the search algorithms will direct you to similar posts.

That could be why you think it’s such a widespread issue.
Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:45 - Jun 16 with 191 viewsWingstandwood

Multinationals supporting Pride events on 22:43 - Jun 16 by Gwyn737

As per usual, no actual experience but a search on the internet has thrown up an example 7000 miles away.

If you keep searching for stuff like this and clicking on similar links, the search algorithms will direct you to similar posts.

That could be why you think it’s such a widespread issue.

Argus!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024