Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
knock out team 08:28 - Jun 26 with 578 viewssledger

this would be my team,pickford in goal
defence,walker,stones gueeye,SAKA at left back,
dm,rice,mainoo,
midfield,gordon,foden,palmer,
striker,tonie,
kane out because hes not fit and doesnt look like he could trap a bag of cement and bellingham because after the first game hes looked average and looks burnt out
knock out team on 09:21 - Jun 26 with 525 viewsSaintNick

I think Kane should no longer be considered an automatic starter, he will turn 31 in July and has lost a yard of pace, he still has an eye for goal and the ability create chances, but he is no longer the player he was.

He reminds me a little of Rickie Lambert in his last season at St Mary's he is dropping deeper to get the ball rather than looking to be played through the channels and get one on one with the keeper.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

knock out team on 09:50 - Jun 26 with 502 viewssolent_toffee

I’m not sure what Toney has done to be in the squad, let alone start. Since coming back from his ban, he’s not done a lot.

I’d take Watkins up front all day before Toney, would still start Kane though.
knock out team on 10:20 - Jun 26 with 469 views1885_SFC

knock out team on 09:50 - Jun 26 by solent_toffee

I’m not sure what Toney has done to be in the squad, let alone start. Since coming back from his ban, he’s not done a lot.

I’d take Watkins up front all day before Toney, would still start Kane though.

Same here. One of my best mates is a big, lifelong Villa fan, so I've been following them closely this season. Been to a couple of their games with him and watched some of their live Sky games in the pub together or at home with a beer together. He's obviously chuffed to bits with the season just gone - and rightfully so. They've played some terrific football and have got a very attack-minded manager.

Ollie Watkins has been superb this season for Villa. I'd put him alongside Kane every game - no question. He's got the pace that Kane no longer has & the lad is a smart cookie with a footballing brain who knows where the goal is. He'd work well alongside Kane and give the opposition, no matter who, something to worry about.

Likewise, Idrissa Gueye has been superb for Villa this season. He's just quietly gone about his business and is a huge part of why & how Villa ended up in the champions League. He's probably been England's best, most consistent player so far this tournament. Funny then that the boring waistcoat w@nker is only playing him because he's been forced to. Gueye wouldn't have got a look-in had Harry McGuire been fit. That's a fact.

Southgate is a dull, Mr Safe, inspirational manager who couldn't motivate anyone - let alone one of the best young England squads we've had in years. We're all waiting for 'that' game coming up where we'll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and another tournament that we should have done so much better in slips by in bitter disappointment. Such a wasted opportunity it all feels... again.

Old School is Cool

knock out team on 12:03 - Jun 26 with 415 viewssaint22

pickford

TAA
Gueye
Stones
Walker

Rice Jude
Saka
Gordon

Foden

Watkins
knock out team on 12:32 - Jun 26 with 397 viewsIanSouthstander

knock out team on 10:20 - Jun 26 by 1885_SFC

Same here. One of my best mates is a big, lifelong Villa fan, so I've been following them closely this season. Been to a couple of their games with him and watched some of their live Sky games in the pub together or at home with a beer together. He's obviously chuffed to bits with the season just gone - and rightfully so. They've played some terrific football and have got a very attack-minded manager.

Ollie Watkins has been superb this season for Villa. I'd put him alongside Kane every game - no question. He's got the pace that Kane no longer has & the lad is a smart cookie with a footballing brain who knows where the goal is. He'd work well alongside Kane and give the opposition, no matter who, something to worry about.

Likewise, Idrissa Gueye has been superb for Villa this season. He's just quietly gone about his business and is a huge part of why & how Villa ended up in the champions League. He's probably been England's best, most consistent player so far this tournament. Funny then that the boring waistcoat w@nker is only playing him because he's been forced to. Gueye wouldn't have got a look-in had Harry McGuire been fit. That's a fact.

Southgate is a dull, Mr Safe, inspirational manager who couldn't motivate anyone - let alone one of the best young England squads we've had in years. We're all waiting for 'that' game coming up where we'll snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and another tournament that we should have done so much better in slips by in bitter disappointment. Such a wasted opportunity it all feels... again.

Mate, i think you mean Ezri Konsa. Idrissa Gueye plays for Everton, and he's African.
I do think Marc Guehi has been one of Englands best players in the tournament so far, and i agree he probably wouldn't of got a look in if Maguire hadn't been injured.
knock out team on 12:48 - Jun 26 with 384 views1885_SFC

knock out team on 12:32 - Jun 26 by IanSouthstander

Mate, i think you mean Ezri Konsa. Idrissa Gueye plays for Everton, and he's African.
I do think Marc Guehi has been one of Englands best players in the tournament so far, and i agree he probably wouldn't of got a look in if Maguire hadn't been injured.

You're right. I went off on a tantrum through misty, seething eyes this morning with it all.

I see that Palace have put a £65M minimum price tag on Guehi.

Old School is Cool

knock out team on 12:56 - Jun 26 with 378 viewsIanSouthstander

knock out team on 12:48 - Jun 26 by 1885_SFC

You're right. I went off on a tantrum through misty, seething eyes this morning with it all.

I see that Palace have put a £65M minimum price tag on Guehi.

One of the big boys will stump up
I just wish Saints had £65m to spend on a centre half.
knock out team on 14:07 - Jun 26 with 347 viewskingolaf

knock out team on 10:20 - Jun 26 by 1885_SFC

Bit early in the day to be on the sauce. Not that I’m judging.
Login to get fewer ads

knock out team on 15:30 - Jun 26 with 305 viewscocklebreath

knock out team on 12:03 - Jun 26 by saint22

pickford

TAA
Gueye
Stones
Walker

Rice Jude
Saka
Gordon

Foden

Watkins

No way can we play Arnold in defence he’s sh!t.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

knock out team on 21:05 - Jun 26 with 178 viewssledger

knock out team on 15:30 - Jun 26 by cocklebreath

No way can we play Arnold in defence he’s sh!t.

gotta fit him in somewhere,its the law
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024