Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest 13:50 - Jun 27 with 891 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62590/

Swans under pressure ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 14:51 - Jun 27 with 774 viewsRhonddaSwans

There you got thats us priced out then.
He hits the ground running this will be worse than missing out on oriley , ogbene and barron combined.
[Post edited 27 Jun 14:51]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 15:28 - Jun 27 with 691 viewsraynor94

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 14:51 - Jun 27 by RhonddaSwans

There you got thats us priced out then.
He hits the ground running this will be worse than missing out on oriley , ogbene and barron combined.
[Post edited 27 Jun 14:51]

Nowhere near it OReilly is an absolute class act, I really have some doubts about Langstaffe, time will tell whether its here or elsewhere

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 19:44 - Jun 27 with 422 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 15:28 - Jun 27 by raynor94

Nowhere near it OReilly is an absolute class act, I really have some doubts about Langstaffe, time will tell whether its here or elsewhere

The owners had doubts about him.
Also the others I mentioned.

Honestly mate this is another gem we are ignoring for pennies.
The yates deal last year has made them paranoid.
[Post edited 27 Jun 19:46]

Poll: what is more Exciting

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 19:57 - Jun 27 with 399 viewsraynor94

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 19:44 - Jun 27 by RhonddaSwans

The owners had doubts about him.
Also the others I mentioned.

Honestly mate this is another gem we are ignoring for pennies.
The yates deal last year has made them paranoid.
[Post edited 27 Jun 19:46]

We were never in with a shout with Baron, he was always going to sign for Rangers.

He's scored goals in the bottom 2 leagues, but I have my doubts he will do it in the Championship.

Was Yates that expensive with Joseph going the other way

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 20:08 - Jun 27 with 376 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 19:57 - Jun 27 by raynor94

We were never in with a shout with Baron, he was always going to sign for Rangers.

He's scored goals in the bottom 2 leagues, but I have my doubts he will do it in the Championship.

Maybe Wills can sort him out this close season and turn Yates's fortunes around, there's always hope.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 20:13 - Jun 27 with 366 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 20:08 - Jun 27 by max936

Maybe Wills can sort him out this close season and turn Yates's fortunes around, there's always hope.

If the owners are witholding funds in the hope that Yates becomes a proper footballer then we're f**ked
Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 21:02 - Jun 27 with 309 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 19:57 - Jun 27 by raynor94

I would say 2 million plus Joseph was the deal, but haven’t checked it. I’m still getting over Yates performances last season. 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 21:04 - Jun 27 with 305 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Langstaff to Millwall ? Oxford lead the way & Ji-sung latest on 21:02 - Jun 27 by KeithHaynes

I would say 2 million plus Joseph was the deal, but haven’t checked it. I’m still getting over Yates performances last season. 😂

Plus half a million in wages this season alone.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024