Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fisher loan 15:31 - Jun 28 with 962 viewsonehunglow

Well?
Any chance

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fisher loan on 16:02 - Jun 28 with 930 viewsWhiterockin

Do you really belive that there is another club out there with a recruitment department as incompetent as ours have been.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Fisher loan on 16:10 - Jun 28 with 911 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fisher loan on 16:02 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

Do you really belive that there is another club out there with a recruitment department as incompetent as ours have been.

You blame recruitment. I blame Russ Martin. For every O'Reilly there is a Fisher. They are all "great players, just what we need" .

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fisher loan on 17:04 - Jun 28 with 835 viewsFireboy2

What a stupid OP, but what would you expect 🤷
Fisher loan on 17:53 - Jun 28 with 776 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fisher loan on 17:04 - Jun 28 by Fireboy2

Mr Margetson may believe it is the right time for Evan Watts to be number two. If that is the case he will e Wales number one goal keeper prospect in waiting to step up and replace the less than convincing Danny Ward. Either hr or Fisher will not be needed at Landore.

Fisher loan on 19:01 - Jun 28 with 702 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Fishers love to see things end up in their nets.
Fisher loan on 19:24 - Jun 28 with 677 viewsSullutaCreturned

Fisher loan on 16:10 - Jun 28 by ReslovenSwan1

You blame recruitment. I blame Russ Martin. For every O'Reilly there is a Fisher. They are all "great players, just what we need" .

Well it was Martin who insisted on buying him, I don't think the recruitment dept had much say, he told the owners he wanted him because he knew him.

I'd rather we sold him, he's just another player who doesn't belong here. After whats happened his confidence here is shot so he needs a fresh start. Bite the bullet, acept the loss and take the first reasonable offer, around 300k I reckon, and get shot.
Fisher loan on 20:16 - Jun 28 with 622 viewsonehunglow

Fisher loan on 16:02 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

No,rhetorical question but
trust in the Lord

Fisher loan on 20:19 - Jun 28 with 617 viewsonehunglow

Fisher loan on 17:04 - Jun 28 by Fireboy2

I’d expect you to recognise some whimsical humour when you see it.
Anyway, it seems you’re getting back to normal.
And we all want that,as we support the same club for all our lives .
That’s what I expect

Login to get fewer ads

Fisher loan on 10:04 - Jun 29 with 450 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Fisher loan on 17:53 - Jun 28 by ReslovenSwan1

Mr Margetson may believe it is the right time for Evan Watts to be number two. If that is the case he will e Wales number one goal keeper prospect in waiting to step up and replace the less than convincing Danny Ward. Either hr or Fisher will not be needed at Landore.

Was watching the “no tippy tappy footbal” podcast with Sam allardyce and Chris Coleman and both of them were saying Margetson is the best gk coach in the game.

If he doesn’t think someone is good enough I’d trust him.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Fisher loan on 11:03 - Jun 29 with 410 viewsonehunglow

Fisher loan on 10:04 - Jun 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Was watching the “no tippy tappy footbal” podcast with Sam allardyce and Chris Coleman and both of them were saying Margetson is the best gk coach in the game.

If he doesn’t think someone is good enough I’d trust him.

Would you say he’s I
improved the Fish ,Joesus ?

Fisher loan on 11:30 - Jun 29 with 382 viewsKeithHaynes

We know Andy Fisher sadly isn’t up to the mark, he’s proved it time and time again. Personally I believe a fresh start, like Jerry Yates would reenergise him away from the constant criticism which he brings on himself to an extent with his exceptionally poor performances. Martyn M may well be the best keeper coach in the country, but Fisher is not at Championship level for a side with aspirations of doing something. And I don’t think Martyn has a magic wand.

But I think now he needs a break.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fisher loan on 11:36 - Jun 29 with 355 viewsonehunglow

Fisher loan on 11:30 - Jun 29 by KeithHaynes

We know Andy Fisher sadly isn’t up to the mark, he’s proved it time and time again. Personally I believe a fresh start, like Jerry Yates would reenergise him away from the constant criticism which he brings on himself to an extent with his exceptionally poor performances. Martyn M may well be the best keeper coach in the country, but Fisher is not at Championship level for a side with aspirations of doing something. And I don’t think Martyn has a magic wand.

But I think now he needs a break.

This post has been edited by an administrator

And I agree with you
Jerry looks awkward on the field of play. He doesn’t look happy or comfortable at all.
Fisher,God bless him,is simply lucky to have been brought to our fine club on decent money and contract
Clearly, the club is pre eminent and any sympathy should be directed at our club

Fisher loan on 20:49 - Jun 29 with 175 viewsReslovenSwan1

West Ham have just signed Fotherham from Sheffield utd to be their no 2 meaning Fabianski will be no 3. He played 10 PL games with one year left on his deal.

West Ham could recover some of his wages by sending on loan with a call back option.
[Post edited 29 Jun 20:49]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024