Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KWP 15:08 - Aug 3 with 1854 viewsPatfromPoole

He must clearly be being sold, having been nowhere near the pitch in the last couple of games.

He is one of the very few genuine Prem quality players we have.

I just hope we get a good fee for him and re-invest it wisely (loan fee to Arsenal for Ramsdale and a signing-on fee for a quality striker would be a good start).

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

KWP on 16:19 - Aug 3 with 1736 viewssaint22

As usual Pat you speak sense
Won’t happen though, aside from KWP being sold
KWP on 17:03 - Aug 3 with 1697 viewsUTS1885

I think were trying to force him out the door as we cant afford to lose say a minium of £10M . Did you see the way chelsea are forcing out gallagher because he wont sign a new contract. This bosman stuff really has been a load of
KWP on 17:13 - Aug 3 with 1663 viewsGRIM

KWP on 17:03 - Aug 3 by UTS1885

I think were trying to force him out the door as we cant afford to lose say a minium of £10M . Did you see the way chelsea are forcing out gallagher because he wont sign a new contract. This bosman stuff really has been a load of

We'll end up selling him very cheap just to make sure we get something for him because if he sees out his contract we'll get nothing for him.
KWP on 17:14 - Aug 3 with 1661 viewsTripleNiemi

Totally agree with you Pat; KWP has been one of the few crown jewels we have had over the last season or two. That said, really cannot understand why he has not already been snapped up. Will be gutted to see him depart……

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

KWP on 17:22 - Aug 3 with 1638 viewsPatfromPoole

A good mate of mine saw KWP at the training day at St. Mary’s this week.

He asked KWP if he was going to be staying or leaving.

KWP replied “Ask the manager”…….

The new Japanese RB has looked good in friendlies, but it will be interesting to see how he does in meaningful games.

KWP on 17:41 - Aug 3 with 1604 viewsTripleNiemi

KWP on 17:22 - Aug 3 by PatfromPoole

A good mate of mine saw KWP at the training day at St. Mary’s this week.

He asked KWP if he was going to be staying or leaving.

KWP replied “Ask the manager”…….

The new Japanese RB has looked good in friendlies, but it will be interesting to see how he does in meaningful games.

Must admit, have been thinking it’s odd that he was happy to stick with us in the Championship, but is now pushing to leave. Much akin to Bertrand and the likes of Corkie before, he really strikes me as a true pro which is a rarity these days. Sounds like the ‘we need to sell to fund incoming players’ could be true. Personally if he was not pushing to leave I would keep regardless as he has played on both sides of the pitch with no moaning.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

KWP on 23:31 - Aug 3 with 1386 viewsInTimeAddedOn

KWP on 17:41 - Aug 3 by TripleNiemi

Must admit, have been thinking it’s odd that he was happy to stick with us in the Championship, but is now pushing to leave. Much akin to Bertrand and the likes of Corkie before, he really strikes me as a true pro which is a rarity these days. Sounds like the ‘we need to sell to fund incoming players’ could be true. Personally if he was not pushing to leave I would keep regardless as he has played on both sides of the pitch with no moaning.

Update on KWP from Football Insider this evening, if it is to believed, he might well be staying.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/kyle-walker-peters-major-southampton-update-a
KWP on 07:44 - Aug 4 with 1152 views1ASIN12

I think the clubs plan was to buy Downs sell Walker Peters to West Ham to help fund the deal but for whatever reason that plan fell through .

We are now left with Waker Peters and £17 million pound bill to pay .

Like others have said unfortunately we need to sell him ( and the likes of Tall Paul and Bella kotchup) to fund any incoming players .

Shames he’s a good pro and unlike many others never kicked up a fuss about a move when we were relegated.
Login to get fewer ads

KWP on 09:58 - Aug 4 with 1011 viewsBerber

KWP on 17:14 - Aug 3 by TripleNiemi

Totally agree with you Pat; KWP has been one of the few crown jewels we have had over the last season or two. That said, really cannot understand why he has not already been snapped up. Will be gutted to see him depart……

West Ham apparently backed out due to his wage demands. Looks like he’ll sit tight and get a free t/f so can then demand the higher wages he seeks.

Poll: How many wins this season sweepstake

KWP on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 846 viewssledger

i dont believe its wage demands more likely saints standing firm on 20 million transfer fee,and this for aplayer that is a poor defender and is down to his last year of contract
KWP on 18:19 - Aug 4 with 702 viewsMonksway

Forget a new winger. Rather than give him away for £10 million, accept KWP will go for free next year and play him in front of Sugawara as a right winger. Try and offload Kamaldeen and Mara. Worse a shot, KWP always gives his best and could be great with Sugawara behind him.
KWP on 18:35 - Aug 4 with 677 viewsPatfromPoole

KWP on 18:19 - Aug 4 by Monksway

Forget a new winger. Rather than give him away for £10 million, accept KWP will go for free next year and play him in front of Sugawara as a right winger. Try and offload Kamaldeen and Mara. Worse a shot, KWP always gives his best and could be great with Sugawara behind him.

It is a major pain in the arse that Sulemana’s injury may well prevent us getting rid of him.

KWP on 18:57 - Aug 4 with 640 viewsLondonSaint76

KWP on 18:19 - Aug 4 by Monksway

Why not? Worked well enough for Thierry Henry at Arsenal and Gareth Bale at Spurs & Madrid, both underwent similar conversions - and we know KWP will do what is asked of him without complaining or sulking so give it a go.

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

KWP on 19:07 - Aug 4 with 628 viewsLondonSaint76

KWP on 18:35 - Aug 4 by PatfromPoole

It is a major pain in the arse that Sulemana’s injury may well prevent us getting rid of him.

You couldn’t write a script for it…

All we need now is for Mara and Tall Paul to collide heavily in pre-season training as it ramps up a gear!

Just a thought - we should offer Sulemana to Sunderland in exchange for Jack Clarke, let’s get some payback for the Invisible Scotsman 🙃

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024