Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tropical Fish 21:20 - Sep 20 with 183 viewsAguycalledJack

Anybody have an aquarium?

Got an aquarium last week so aquarium been up and running for a week. Bought 7 lampeyes today? With some plants etc. All but 1 have died. Done All the tests, ph nitrate and ammonia and readings are all within the correct range.
Any ideas on what's wrong?
Tropical Fish on 21:33 - Sep 20 with 151 viewsKeithHaynes

Drowned ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Tropical Fish on 22:10 - Sep 20 with 110 viewsFlashberryjack

Why would you put 7 lampeyes in a new set up, they are relatively delicate fish and require stable water conditions.

You would have been better putting a few guppies in to start with.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tropical Fish on 22:35 - Sep 20 with 92 viewsAguycalledJack

We went to a reputable store that a few people we know have used and recommended and we went with the recommendation of the individual at the store who appeared to be extremely well informed and kept fish himself.
Tropical Fish on 22:38 - Sep 20 with 89 viewsAguycalledJack

We went to a reputable store that a few people we know have used and recommended and we went with the recommendation of the individual at the store who appeared to be extremely well informed and kept fish himself.
Tropical Fish on 22:51 - Sep 20 with 80 viewsLuther27

Sounds like they’ve had their chips to me.
Sorry

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Tropical Fish on 23:30 - Sep 20 with 44 viewsmax936

Go back to the dealer and ask his advice, there are probably Tropical Fish forums online as well, I keep Koi and there's a few forums online and on FB that I use, i belong to a club as well which is useful and helpful, I suspect that the may be a Tropical fish club locally as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Tropical Fish on 00:07 - Sep 21 with 30 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I bought 20 goldfish the other day from the local fish shop. The guy behind the counter said “would you like an aquarium” I said “I don’t give a shit what star sign they are”

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024