Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction League 26/27 13:09 - Aug 13 with 20467 viewsChaffRAFC

I'll be taking over from Blackdogblue with this and thanks must go to him and the work he's put in to keep it going.

Apologies for the short notice but the season starts on Saturday 15th August.

Usual rules apply but for those who don't know, or are new, please see below;

Rule 1:

3 points for getting exact score, 1 point for getting correct outcome (Home/Away/Draw). all predictions in by 3.00pm on a Saturday or entry is void.

Rule 2:

I will pick 5 games fairly randomly from English Leagues down to ours or Scottish Matches, avoid cup games etc..

Rule 3:

I am not perfect & VAR will be looked into if I get something wrong, please PM me.

Rule 4:

Due to our wonderful UK weather.. as we get into winter, if a game is postponed that’s it.. replays will not count. May be some bonus games.



There is no prize… just bragging rights & all are welcome.
Best of luck to all & the Dale for the coming season 👍

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

1
Prediction League 26/27 on 17:18 - Sep 25 with 624 viewsEdindale

Notts County v Blackpool P-P
Rotherham United v Crewe Alexandra 2-0
Cheltenham v Chesterfield 2-1
Carlisle United v Woking 3-1
Oxford City v Morecambe 2-1
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 21:03 - Sep 25 with 558 views442Dale

Rotherham United v Crewe Alexandra 1-1
Cheltenham Town v Chesterfield 2-1
Carlisle United v Woking 2-0
Oxford City v Morecambe 3-2

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

0
Prediction League 26/27 on 09:01 - Sep 26 with 447 viewsSheffdale

Rotherham United 1 v Crewe Alexandra 1
Cheltenham Town 2 v Chesterfield 2
Carlisle United 3 v Woking 1
Oxford City 2 v Morecambe 2
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 12:35 - Sep 26 with 396 viewsdaledaft

Rotherham United 2 Crewe Alexandra 1
Cheltenham Town 1 Chesterfield 2
Carlisle United 2 Woking 0
Oxford City 2 Morecambe 2
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 14:21 - Sep 26 with 338 views100notout

Rotherham United 1 Crewe Alexandra 1
Cheltenham Town 1 Chesterfield 2
Carlisle United 1 Woking 0
Oxford City 2 Morecambe 0

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

0
Prediction League 26/27 on 14:25 - Sep 27 with 174 viewsChaffRAFC

This past weekends results. A lot of people not scoring which is odd! And the obligatory international call up postponed game!

442Dale 6
ChaffRAFC 6
Sheffdale 4
griff 3
Edindale 3
Chauncey 3
onedalefan 3
100notout 3
daledaft 1
wroughtironron 0
frenzied 0
Dickydaler 0
davidab2202 0
dalefertcup2 0
DenbighshireDale 0
chaff_in_eb 0
Duckegg 0


Current league table:

griff 24
442Dale 23
daledaft 21
Edindale 21
wroughtironron 19
Chauncey 19
onedalefan 18
Sheffdale 17
frenzied 16
100notout 16
ChaffRAFC 16
Dickydaler 13
davidab2202 13
dalefertcup2 11
DenbighshireDale 8
chaff_in_eb 6
Duckegg 6
DaveDave 4

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

0
Prediction League 26/27 on 14:30 - Sep 27 with 171 viewsChaffRAFC

This weeks fixtures, brace for more international call up postponements lol.

Wigan Athletic v Mansfield Town
Barnet v York City
Salford City v Fleetwood Town
Southend United v AFC Fylde
Croatia v England (5:30k/o)

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

0
Prediction League 26/27 on 14:31 - Sep 27 with 170 viewsChaffRAFC

Wigan Athletic 1-1 Mansfield Town
Barnet 1-1 York City
Salford City 2-0 Fleetwood Town
Southend United 1-1 AFC Fylde
Croatia 1-1 England (5:30k/o)

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

0
Login to get fewer ads

Prediction League 26/27 on 15:05 - Sep 27 with 155 viewswroughtironron

Wigan Athletic 2 v 1 Mansfield Town
Barnet 1 v 1 York City
Salford City 1 v 1 Fleetwood Town
Southend United 2 v 1 AFC Fylde
Croatia 2 v 1 England (5:30k/o)
0
Prediction League 26/27 on 19:05 - Sep 27 with 84 viewsfrenzied

Prediction League 26/27 on 14:30 - Sep 27 by ChaffRAFC

This weeks fixtures, brace for more international call up postponements lol.

Wigan Athletic v Mansfield Town
Barnet v York City
Salford City v Fleetwood Town
Southend United v AFC Fylde
Croatia v England (5:30k/o)


Wigan 1 Mansfield 3
Barnet 2 York 1
Salford 3 Fleetwood 1
Southend 1 Flybe 1
Croatia 1 England 4
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026