| England v Spain....thread...if interested. 17:52 - Sep 26 with 5353 views | qpr_1968 | 1-0 england |  |
| |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 920 views | Toast_R |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:33 - Sep 26 by Juzzie | I was at Twickers for the ladies rugby and now watching another great game (on TV). England done really well to overturn an early set back but it’s such an open game either team could win it. How football should be. No parking the bus. No slowing the game down to a snails pace just two teams wanting to win. [Post edited 26 Sep 20:34]
|
A great result, what a way to win it as well. I went to Esher Rugby today, beat Barnes who've been a thorn in the arse for years now. Beautiful day to be outside, a few beers and a good game. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:39 - Sep 26 with 907 views | Lanhoop |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:37 - Sep 26 by connell10 | England need to keep up the high press, teams like Spain hate being pressured. One things for sure I think there's more goals in this game. |
Yep. That press is really good tonight. Bit worried they won’t be able to keep it up but so far so good. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:45 - Sep 26 with 837 views | connell10 |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:36 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968 | i know its only 45 minutes, whats everyones thoughts on trafford.... i like him...at the moment. |
Done well |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:46 - Sep 26 with 831 views | Malintabuk | Seeing England tonight and that capitulation against Argentina just doesn't make sense... suppose a WC semi final brings all the pressure but some of our football tonight as been really exciting Just wish we would play more like this... when we do we have the beating of everyone solo frustrating... QPR and England what a double act |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:47 - Sep 26 with 826 views | connell10 |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:39 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop | Yep. That press is really good tonight. Bit worried they won’t be able to keep it up but so far so good. |
Takes a lot of energy and concentration |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:54 - Sep 26 with 787 views | Malintabuk | Been impressed with Lewis-Skelly tonight |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:58 - Sep 26 with 751 views | connell10 | Pen |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:58 - Sep 26 with 747 views | Malintabuk | Saka was a definite penalty... not sure about the Bellingham one.. but hey ho |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 20:59 - Sep 26 with 719 views | connell10 | Missed |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 713 views | Malintabuk | Slipped .. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 709 views | CamberleyR | Left foot slipped as he took it. |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:04 - Sep 26 with 681 views | Toast_R | Knew he was gonna miss that. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:05 - Sep 26 with 675 views | Malintabuk | They have missed some chances. . They can't keep doing this... and as I write |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:06 - Sep 26 with 672 views | CamberleyR | 2-2 |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:06 - Sep 26 with 668 views | connell10 | Ffs give Spain the ball and they will kill you |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:07 - Sep 26 with 648 views | Malintabuk | Need some fresh legs badly now... |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 637 views | CamberleyR | Giving the ball away too cheaply. |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 636 views | qpr_1968 | both spanish goals, both mistakes... both passing back towards our goal, if your not sure, kick the fukcer up the other way towards their goal... |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 633 views | Malintabuk | Chatterface called this right... that penalty miss as revitalised Spain... |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:10 - Sep 26 with 625 views | CamberleyR |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:09 - Sep 26 by qpr_1968 | both spanish goals, both mistakes... both passing back towards our goal, if your not sure, kick the fukcer up the other way towards their goal... |
Indeed. No one ever scored against you from row Z. |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:12 - Sep 26 with 613 views | Lanhoop | City defenders overplaying at the back. |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 608 views | ted_hendrix | The Spanish players are well good enough passing the ball to each other, we don't need anymore mis-placed passes from England players to Spanish players. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 578 views | CamberleyR | Both Spain goals from mistakes by Man City players. Coincidence? |  |
|  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:16 - Sep 26 with 573 views | Juzzie | Enjoying this |  | |  |
| England v Spain....thread...if interested. on 21:19 - Sep 26 with 555 views | connell10 | England are letting this slip |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| |