Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
taxi needed 18:44 - Jan 14 with 5117 viewsMIlnrowdale

For holness, thompson and adams
taxi needed on 18:46 - Jan 14 with 4229 viewsDaleFan7

Jones and Holden too.
taxi needed on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 4177 viewsYouTubeDale

Jennifer, Alison, Phillipa, Sue, Deborah, Annabel, too

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

taxi needed on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 4143 viewsfirgrovedale51

taxi needed on 18:57 - Jan 14 by YouTubeDale

Better get a mini bus too many there for an ordinary taxi !
taxi needed on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 4143 viewsdale10

have a word with yourself jones behave yourself idiot
taxi needed on 19:01 - Jan 14 with 4139 viewsPassmondsBlue

That would make foe a stronger back line

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

taxi needed on 19:04 - Jan 14 with 4114 viewsDaleFan7

taxi needed on 19:01 - Jan 14 by dale10

have a word with yourself jones behave yourself idiot

I didn't mean completely out of the squad. But he looks tired he is always second to the ball, his passing hasn't been what it was and he certainly needs a rest.

Understandable at his age playing 90 mins every game in league one. He needs to be dropped and if you can't see that then maybe you should question who really is the idiot?
taxi needed on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 4094 viewsTalkingSutty

taxi needed on 19:04 - Jan 14 by DaleFan7

I didn't mean completely out of the squad. But he looks tired he is always second to the ball, his passing hasn't been what it was and he certainly needs a rest.

Understandable at his age playing 90 mins every game in league one. He needs to be dropped and if you can't see that then maybe you should question who really is the idiot?

Never been a big Adams fan but i would say he has been one of our top performing players this season.
taxi needed on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 4076 viewsisitme

taxi needed on 19:09 - Jan 14 by TalkingSutty

Never been a big Adams fan but i would say he has been one of our top performing players this season.

Although this past month he has been shocking.
Login to get fewer ads

taxi needed on 19:11 - Jan 14 with 4072 viewsdalenumber2

So would I - I think Adams and JLAA would be much better with strong management and consistency.
taxi needed on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 4052 viewsYouTubeDale

taxi needed on 19:01 - Jan 14 by firgrovedale51

Better get a mini bus too many there for an ordinary taxi !

Our team isn't that bad.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

taxi needed on 19:52 - Jan 14 with 3964 viewsdale10

he looks tired because he is tryng hard he cares about the club and even if h is struggleing you can count on him to give 110% which you cant say of some on that team. Ps now it is time for that to have been joe thompson's last game for us sell to barnsley quick
taxi needed on 20:25 - Jan 14 with 3904 viewsMIlnrowdale

No fight no passion they should be docked their wages
taxi needed on 20:25 - Jan 14 with 3894 viewsdalenumber2

Holness has been poor in my opinion compared to last season. He is becoming a liability, and my heart sank when I saw him starting today's match.
taxi needed on 21:27 - Jan 14 with 3789 viewsClivert

I'm in the same boat TS, I can't fault his effort and workrate but my 10month old son can whip a better cross in than Nicky Adams!

The sad thing is I bet Adams wins our POTY award.
taxi needed on 21:31 - Jan 14 with 3770 viewswroughtironron

taxi needed on 21:27 - Jan 14 by Clivert

I'm in the same boat TS, I can't fault his effort and workrate but my 10month old son can whip a better cross in than Nicky Adams!

Like the Costa Concordia, we're sunk....
taxi needed on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 3768 viewsDoris

Grimes was saying that a few weeks ago when he put 6 across the 6 yard line in 45 mins at the sandy lane and he didnt get a touch to any of them.
taxi needed on 21:32 - Jan 14 with 3767 viewsluckystrike

I wrote this song for you!
taxi needed on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 3758 viewsSFD

Hopefully there will be no awards end of season "do" this season nobody deserves accolades the way we are performing.
taxi needed on 21:36 - Jan 14 with 3742 viewsClivert

taxi needed on 21:32 - Jan 14 by Doris

Grimes was saying that a few weeks ago when he put 6 across the 6 yard line in 45 mins at the sandy lane and he didnt get a touch to any of them.

POTY as I say.
taxi needed on 21:39 - Jan 14 with 3730 viewsDoris

taxi needed on 21:36 - Jan 14 by Clivert

POTY as I say.

Not from me he wont but just pointing out the good points as well as the many bad points ,heard many on here adulating grimes when he in my opinion is the laziest player i have seen in a long time ,opinions eh who would heve em.
taxi needed on 21:45 - Jan 14 with 3712 viewsClivert

taxi needed on 21:39 - Jan 14 by Doris

Not from me he wont but just pointing out the good points as well as the many bad points ,heard many on here adulating grimes when he in my opinion is the laziest player i have seen in a long time ,opinions eh who would heve em.

Exactly, my opinion is that Adams puts 110% in with his effort and workrate but he won't be a footballer along ad he's got a hole in his arse.
taxi needed on 23:40 - Jan 14 with 3651 viewspnc4eva1

I have been a fan of Holness all season despite his errors. However he was poor today. This was overshadowed by Jordan who was worse and widdowson who was suicidal with his tackles.

Adams and Thompson had playted in the first half when we were bad but only behind 1 - 0. This was due to there tracking back. The second half was down to Beech's substitutions and lack of experience. How adams and Thompson can be blamed for that is ridiculous. 4 of the Syevenage goals came donw the left and were Jordan was at fault.

I can understand that people need scapegoats but have a sense of perspective. We were crap. We have been all season. We pass the ball about nicely but don't get anywhere. What is needed is a bit of fight

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

taxi needed on 23:51 - Jan 14 with 3621 viewslurker

Lack of discipline all over the park today with players seemingly choosing where they thought they should play. Madness was the new band of choice today and we saw plenty of that on the pitch.

A few have mentioned this already but Jonah needs dropping. He seems to be falling into some kind of depression. He wore the captain's armband today but I don't think I saw any captaincy at all from him. At one point, he made a balls up in giving the ball away which led to a Stevenage attack which thankfully fizzled out. He got an earful from Jordan and simply walked away with his head down - very unlike the Jonah I once knew. In fact, Ormerod seemed the only player that was trying to perk up his fellow players and was quite vocal. Aside from that I was astounded at the number of arguments going on between our players on the pitch.

Someone with some real authority is now needed to smash some heads together IMO (maybe literally)
taxi needed on 23:56 - Jan 14 with 3612 viewspedrodale

taxi needed on 23:40 - Jan 14 by pnc4eva1

I have been a fan of Holness all season despite his errors. However he was poor today. This was overshadowed by Jordan who was worse and widdowson who was suicidal with his tackles.

Adams and Thompson had playted in the first half when we were bad but only behind 1 - 0. This was due to there tracking back. The second half was down to Beech's substitutions and lack of experience. How adams and Thompson can be blamed for that is ridiculous. 4 of the Syevenage goals came donw the left and were Jordan was at fault.

I can understand that people need scapegoats but have a sense of perspective. We were crap. We have been all season. We pass the ball about nicely but don't get anywhere. What is needed is a bit of fight

"Pass the ball about nicely". Cant agree with that at all our passing was shocking today from everyone .
taxi needed on 00:42 - Jan 15 with 3591 viewsmartinez1

Taxi for Widdowson aswell!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024