Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the score with the backroom staff? 16:50 - Jan 30 with 2648 viewssince1907

Think I noticed on highlights package that Joe Hinnigan was amongst those on the bench for the bucket demolition. Has he joined the staff? Where does this leave Andy Thorpe and what about the othe remnants of the Steve Eyre coaching staff?
Anyone in the know? No changes or references made on OS.
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:32 - Jan 30 with 2536 viewsmacro

JH is assistant physic, previous assistant now physic to youth team
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 2475 viewssince1907

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:32 - Jan 30 by macro

cheers
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:49 - Jan 30 with 2448 viewsRockerdale97

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:32 - Jan 30 by macro

Chris Dunphy said he was a new fitness coach with the fitness coach that Eyre brought in. A conditioning coach has left to join Accrington. Also Beech was unlucky not to take the Newcastle youth team coach job.
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 18:02 - Jan 30 with 2387 viewsSandyman

Hinnigan not listed here...

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/Contacts/0,,10441,00.html

Talked about here...

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/joe-hinnigan-60493.html

Recall he was not the most effective physio when he was Graham Barrow's sidekick in those dark days.
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 2271 viewselectricblue

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 17:49 - Jan 30 by Rockerdale97

Chris Dunphy said he was a new fitness coach with the fitness coach that Eyre brought in. A conditioning coach has left to join Accrington. Also Beech was unlucky not to take the Newcastle youth team coach job.

Beech to newcastle?
Would it have been a straight swop for Frankie Bunn i wonder..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 2263 viewsRockerdale97

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 18:54 - Jan 30 by electricblue

Beech to newcastle?
Would it have been a straight swop for Frankie Bunn i wonder..

Most Likely
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:04 - Jan 30 with 2238 views442Dale

Not like you to bring up the OS, since1907! However, you have a point.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 2211 viewsmacro

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 18:02 - Jan 30 by Sandyman

Hinnigan not listed here...

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/Contacts/0,,10441,00.html

Talked about here...

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/joe-hinnigan-60493.html

Recall he was not the most effective physio when he was Graham Barrow's sidekick in those dark days.

sounds like more coaching staff to come, wonder if that means trouble for lucas
Login to get fewer ads

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:14 - Jan 30 with 2185 viewsBrierls

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:10 - Jan 30 by macro

sounds like more coaching staff to come, wonder if that means trouble for lucas

As far as I know Lucas has a playing/GK coach contract until the end of the season.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:23 - Jan 30 with 2142 viewsColDale

last week they said on the Accy board that Joe Hinnigan, Mark Patterson (first team coach) and Billy Stewart (goalkeeping coach) had been placed on gardening leave. Given that Hinnigan was at Spotland, is it safe to assume that the other two are here too?
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:33 - Jan 30 with 2118 viewsBobsAdaley

Yes he’s joined the backroom staff as assistant physio to Thorpey. Basically it’s jobs for the boys. As far as i’m aware he will be present on the training ground in case of any injuires which require immediate care. Coley felt guilty about Joe, he was assured by Accy that Joe’s job would be ok but within half hour of that conversation he was replaced

I believe on the grapevine Beechy might be seeking employment elsewere, so i would expect Coley to bring in some more of his backroom staff, maybe Asa Hartford?

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:36 - Jan 30 with 2106 viewsmacro

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:33 - Jan 30 by BobsAdaley

Yes he’s joined the backroom staff as assistant physio to Thorpey. Basically it’s jobs for the boys. As far as i’m aware he will be present on the training ground in case of any injuires which require immediate care. Coley felt guilty about Joe, he was assured by Accy that Joe’s job would be ok but within half hour of that conversation he was replaced

I believe on the grapevine Beechy might be seeking employment elsewere, so i would expect Coley to bring in some more of his backroom staff, maybe Asa Hartford?

Newcastle rumours on here I think, that he'd applied for a job at some point there - when I don't know
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:38 - Jan 30 with 2092 viewsRockerdale97

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:36 - Jan 30 by macro

Newcastle rumours on here I think, that he'd applied for a job at some point there - when I don't know

this was confirmed by Dunphy at the cricket club on Sunday afternoon
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:39 - Jan 30 with 2088 viewsmacro

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:38 - Jan 30 by Rockerdale97

this was confirmed by Dunphy at the cricket club on Sunday afternoon

Good luck to Beech if thats the case hope he finds a new position and makes a success of it
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 2044 viewssince1907

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 19:04 - Jan 30 by 442Dale

Not like you to bring up the OS, since1907! However, you have a point.

I mentioned the OS in that Joe Hinnigan isnt listed among the staff but the two Eyre appointed fitness coaches still are.
Also havent seen a story on there re Hinnigan/Thorpe roles.
Wasnt in any way meant as a criticism-simply asking a question based on recognising Joe on the highlights whilst not seeing anything about his appointment.
Hope thats ok?
Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 20:32 - Jan 30 with 1986 viewsTVOS1907

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 20:05 - Jan 30 by since1907

I mentioned the OS in that Joe Hinnigan isnt listed among the staff but the two Eyre appointed fitness coaches still are.
Wasnt in any way meant as a criticism-simply asking a question based on recognising Joe on the highlights whilst not seeing anything about his appointment.
Hope thats ok?

I presume this happened late last week as the club sent out a new staff list last Monday, but not one since.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 20:37 - Jan 30 with 1955 views442Dale

Whats the score with the backroom staff? on 20:05 - Jan 30 by since1907

Hope thats ok?

It's fine.

There was a post on here about Hinnigan just before kick off on Saturday. We're quicker than anyone else!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024