Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters 18:01 - Feb 4 with 2072 viewsDale23years

Well done rochdale council

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:02 - Feb 4 with 2062 views442Dale

They've been out every night the last few days. Sometimes the amount of snow falling will win.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:10 - Feb 4 with 2030 viewsDale23years

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:02 - Feb 4 by 442Dale

They've been out every night the last few days. Sometimes the amount of snow falling will win.

everyone knew the snow was coming today not one gritter one since the snow starting falling

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 2021 viewsMoonyDale

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:10 - Feb 4 by Dale23years

everyone knew the snow was coming today not one gritter one since the snow starting falling

I took the Mini out for a spin this afternoon and there were more gritters on the roads than cars, sometimes grit just aint good enough.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:12 - Feb 4 with 2019 viewsTVOS1907

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:10 - Feb 4 by Dale23years

Not sure they would make much difference given how it's come down this afternoon.

Hopefully they will be out once the snow has stopped and ice starts forming.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:13 - Feb 4 with 2014 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

One went flying up Ings lane at 7.49AM this morning i dunno about the rest of town
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:20 - Feb 4 with 1981 viewsThe_DJ

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:12 - Feb 4 by MoonyDale

I took the Mini out for a spin this afternoon and there were more gritters on the roads than cars, sometimes grit just aint good enough.....

They've been past ours about 4 times today already.

Have you not paid your Council Tax ?
Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 1937 viewsVespaDale

It's ok driving around half the time the grit isn't being sprayed out just flashing orange lights!!! Waste of time do as in Scandinavian countries, teach people on their driving test how to drive in snow, chuck some chains on, easy! Or get a 4x4 like me
Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:54 - Feb 4 with 1894 viewsslapandt

Im currently having a weekend break in York, they've gritted the pavements over here, i was in shock, not seen gritted pavements in years.
Login to get fewer ads

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 19:14 - Feb 4 with 1857 viewselectricblue

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:54 - Feb 4 by slapandt

Im currently having a weekend break in York, they've gritted the pavements over here, i was in shock, not seen gritted pavements in years.

Where i live is the main ambulance route from the motorway and its never gritted..
Over the years it as got that bad residents have pushed ambulances up the street.
And ive just seen it again..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 20:57 - Feb 4 with 1704 viewsdownunder

Forget were wolly, were the fu ck are the gritters on 18:34 - Feb 4 by VespaDale

It's ok driving around half the time the grit isn't being sprayed out just flashing orange lights!!! Waste of time do as in Scandinavian countries, teach people on their driving test how to drive in snow, chuck some chains on, easy! Or get a 4x4 like me

Same happens here. Just think it would be difficult finding UK snow in July, if that is when you had your driving test. Also your cars would not rust as quickly, would destroy the second hand car trade.Poor Arthur Daley!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024