Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) 16:36 - Mar 22 with 5842 viewsSandy_Lane

oops!

Sean McConville from County!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:41 - Mar 22 with 4242 viewsFred_Talbot

Another ex Accy

Where's Fred?

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:44 - Mar 22 with 4211 viewsphomem

Not just hilly going for his ex players
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:45 - Mar 22 with 4204 viewsfrenzied

according to my county mates ,,hes been dreadful for them ,,,nevertheless lets hope he can produce for us
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:46 - Mar 22 with 4190 viewselectricblue

Not to optimistic by this sgning...
Whats his record like..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:49 - Mar 22 with 4172 viewsSpeedy

This fella?

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 22 with 4149 viewsSalwaDale

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:49 - Mar 22 by Speedy

This fella?

Why do we need another cente back? Ridiculous, I'm never watching us again.

TBBT

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:54 - Mar 22 with 4136 viewsToffeemanc

Think this one was rumoured at the end of January when Coleman first came in. Also got a feeling that this one may well be with a view to a permanent move for next season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:56 - Mar 22 with 4120 viewsSandy_Lane

Will this see Jonah getting a rest?
Login to get fewer ads

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 4111 viewsNIGELdale

how desperate are we signing players from teams near the bottom of the conference like i mentioned in a previous thread building for league 2
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:57 - Mar 22 with 4108 viewsfitzochris

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 16:54 - Mar 22 by Toffeemanc

Think this one was rumoured at the end of January when Coleman first came in. Also got a feeling that this one may well be with a view to a permanent move for next season.

Next season we are going to be the Accrington Stanley of last season. Which is no bad thing, given they got to the play-offs. So long as we don't replicate those Stevenage results, I'll be happy with that.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 22 with 4085 viewselectricblue

Oooopps not who i thought it was....
I thought it was another striker...
Does this signing that the big fella is going be out quite a while then....

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:08 - Mar 22 with 4044 viewsleedsdale

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 22 by electricblue

Oooopps not who i thought it was....
I thought it was another striker...
Does this signing that the big fella is going be out quite a while then....

can you re-phrase that last sentence, EB?
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:13 - Mar 22 with 4020 viewsdavidab2202

How much longer is Long here for?

Other thought did he leave Accy of his own choice or did JC give him the bums rush last year.
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:19 - Mar 22 with 3992 viewsolympicdale

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:13 - Mar 22 by davidab2202

How much longer is Long here for?

Other thought did he leave Accy of his own choice or did JC give him the bums rush last year.

he was hated by Accy fans after he left for the "riches" of Stockport, not sure if he fell out with the manager.

Life is a game of fate.

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 22 with 3988 viewselectricblue

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:08 - Mar 22 by leedsdale

Amaonkwaah.....alias big fella..

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 22 with 3987 viewselectricblue

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:08 - Mar 22 by leedsdale

Amaankwaah.....alias big fella..

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:23 - Mar 22 with 3975 viewsRalphs12

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:21 - Mar 22 by electricblue

Amaankwaah.....alias big fella..

Amankwaah is a CB Mcconville is a midfielder I think.
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 22 with 3920 views442Dale

So we're back to having one loanee in the stand from Darby, Edwards, Long, Obadeyi, Symes and McConville.

Suppose it depends how long Darby's out for, but Obadeyi would be the obvious choice as JLAA and Adams offer more.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 22 with 3897 viewsrochdale1987

In his final 2 seasons at Accy he played the right wing role mainly, and sometimes the centre of midfield, this signing makes sense we really are lacking any quality on the wings
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:04 - Mar 22 with 3828 viewsmaccawozzagod

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 17:39 - Mar 22 by rochdale1987

In his final 2 seasons at Accy he played the right wing role mainly, and sometimes the centre of midfield, this signing makes sense we really are lacking any quality on the wings

Sean McConvile is an attacking midfielder playing predominantly off the wing. He had a shite start to his career at Accrington after he was played week in week out without performing particularly well. To be fair he came into his own last season where he was joint leading goalscorer with Phil Edwards and Terry Gornell on 13 goals.

He's a lightweight who frequently can't be arsed with tracking or tackling. Having said that he is technically good and is quite adept at playing quick one/two touch football around the edges of the 18 yard box. He shone in a good team but was crap in a crap team - maybe tells you a bit about him.

Like I said some fans never took to him from the start as he was a young lad who came up from the Unibond or summat (Skelmersdale) and got a lot of unmerited game time, but fans took a real dislike to him after he upped sticks and fecked off to join the moneybags revolution at non-League Stockport.

We had feared an exodus of our better players anyway but for him to be the first to go (and kick start the exodus) was galling in the manner that he did it and that he had left a play-off team to drop into non league purely for money.

Rumours of a fall out with Coleman and Bell are probably a case of 2 plus 2 equals .... did I mention that Jimmy Bell is his uncle?
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:15 - Mar 22 with 3784 viewsinthenet

See the board are backing the manager to bring in quality ... what a joke.

Rastrickblue

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:43 - Mar 22 with 3687 viewsRalphs12

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:15 - Mar 22 by inthenet

See the board are backing the manager to bring in quality ... what a joke.

The board are backing him to bring in who he wants I'd assume.
And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:52 - Mar 22 with 3655 views442Dale

He could take Grimes' role playing just off the front man. Play Adams and JLAA wide with Tutte and JK central and at least we're trying something new.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 19:01 - Mar 22 with 3637 viewsD_Alien

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 18:52 - Mar 22 by 442Dale

He could take Grimes' role playing just off the front man. Play Adams and JLAA wide with Tutte and JK central and at least we're trying something new.

No idea whether McConville's "quality" or not, but as you say, he gives Coleman more options in midfield and on the right side of attack

Plus, he's the right age. Bogdanovich & Ormerod were "quality", so lets see what some people's idea of "crap" can do instead. I certainly didn't expect Berbatov to come on loan!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And the final loan space goes to.... (n/t) on 19:06 - Mar 22 with 3615 viewsmacro

I see Freddie Eastwood has gone back to his essex roots and southend
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024