Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh 21:42 - Apr 21 with 2498 viewsusername

Rochdale are relegated oh well.

As the saying goes better to have loved than lost than to have not loved at all
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 23:54 - Apr 21 with 2424 viewsstuartcryer

fook off tw@@@@@@@@@@t

wardle blue

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 00:25 - Apr 22 with 2404 viewsShun

*loved AND lost...
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 01:14 - Apr 22 with 2389 viewsDarkwing

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 00:25 - Apr 22 by Shun

*loved AND lost...

Out of interest do you have a trophy cabinet?? Or is that a silly question as you have never won anything - At All - Ever - In your History.
R is for Relagation
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 02:54 - Apr 22 with 2361 viewsFrog

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 01:14 - Apr 22 by Darkwing

Out of interest do you have a trophy cabinet?? Or is that a silly question as you have never won anything - At All - Ever - In your History.
R is for Relagation

Actually R is for relEgation - YOU UNEDUCATED THICK TVVAT
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 11:17 - Apr 22 with 2275 viewsDarkwing

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 02:54 - Apr 22 by Frog

Sorry I didnt go to a Rochdail School, but now neither do the children of Rochdale.
Rochdale's thriving - Benefit capital and a Football team thats never won a trophy in its history and is again back where they belong after one season.
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 11:17 - Apr 22 with 2275 viewsDarkwing

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 02:54 - Apr 22 by Frog

Sorry I didnt go to a Rochdail School, but now neither do the children of Rochdale.
Rochdale's thriving - Benefit capital and a Football team thats never won a trophy in its history and is again back where they belong after one season.
SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 12:18 - Apr 22 with 2246 viewsTVOS1907

SSN massive R next to Rochdale AFC *sigh on 11:17 - Apr 22 by Darkwing

Two seasons, actually.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024