Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread 07:02 - May 13 with 20270 viewsBlackCrowe

Well someone had to do it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1165 viewscheeseydane

I really dont know what to say

GOBSMACKED!!!!!!

UUUUUUFKINRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1154 viewsCHUBBS

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:57 - May 13 by Jamie

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

FCK YOU FERGIE YOU CNTTTTTTT

Same here couldn't have worked out much better.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 16:59 - May 13 with 1153 viewskropotkin41

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Just looked in the mirror and all my hair has fallen out............

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:00 - May 13 with 1148 viewsBklynRanger

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Fcukin bananas
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1117 viewsHantsR

Cheers all - got some serious celebrating to do now. We are going to be a force to be reckoned with next year!

URRRRRS!!!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1105 viewsCiderwithRsie

This:

sorry boys but great day we stay up and manure stuffed

Only disappointment was that City's third goal wasn't by Derry wearing an eff off Johnson tee-shirt
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:01 - May 13 with 1097 viewskensalriser

I am totally shredded. Never minded losing a game less!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:02 - May 13 with 1092 viewsDorsetR

fantastic day,we made them work for it , lucky City
Login to get fewer ads

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:02 - May 13 with 1082 viewsMatch82

The clip of the Man Utd reaction when the news came through is one of the greatest things I've ever seen
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:03 - May 13 with 1069 viewsOzhoop

Well that was a boring game ... haha
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:04 - May 13 with 1061 viewsW14Hoop

Well that was fun!What a way to stay up!

Perfect for me, manure end up with nothing and we stay up.
Beautiful.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:04 - May 13 with 1056 viewscheeseydane

Reckon i lost 2 stone watching that.

FFS always drama with the Rs´

Hearts beating way too fast. Not good.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:06 - May 13 with 1014 viewsPey

immense proud of the team, fighting spirit except for Joey Barton who took that advise of fighting too literally

The Rrrrsss are staying up !!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:07 - May 13 with 999 viewswestberksr

i've lost control of my bladder

carlsberg do do last days of the season!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:12 - May 13 with 928 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bugger! I'd tipped 1-2 (and Cisse)! (Didn't tip 9th red card.)

Can't spoil my day now though....U RRRRRssssssssssssss!!!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:13 - May 13 with 916 viewsChurchOfLes

What a crazy game, I was honestly convinced that Bolton had scored at the end, kept checking the score and just didn't believe it. We deserve to stay up, a massive moment for this club!

YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:13 - May 13 with 915 viewsTopCat34

Fantastic result, well done all the lads and we deserve it. Bolton should have been relegated a long time ago. Can finally relax.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:20 - May 13 with 854 viewskropotkin41

A miracle........... plus all the lads and lasses who went to the Etihad escape with their lives.

Now it's going to be a long long summer.............. looking forward to another season in the Premiership!!!!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:41 - May 13 with 847 viewsCanadaRanger

Did Derry get the armband when Barton was sent off.
Hope so, considering how he was cheated of his moment at Old Trafford.
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:43 - May 13 with 839 viewsRobbyQPR

Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:20 - May 13 by kropotkin41

A miracle........... plus all the lads and lasses who went to the Etihad escape with their lives.

Now it's going to be a long long summer.............. looking forward to another season in the Premiership!!!!!

nearly fell asleep watchin that lol.......seriously....we deserve to stay up with todays heroics...10 heros...everyone of themmmoutstanding effort!!!
Man City v QPR and Stoke v Bolton match thread on 17:48 - May 13 with 823 viewsisawqpratwcity

Just in case, I had my "I've seen QPR get relegated after one season in the top flight and you can survive it" post half composed in my head.

BUT WE DON'T NEED IT!!!!!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024