Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Omerod 13:02 - Jun 28 with 5791 viewsThreeLions

Accy are hoping to sign omerod after him stalling in a new contract at Blackpool, anyone reckon we will be sniffing around for his signing? And would we need him here?
Brett Omerod on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 5760 viewsinthenet

I think he would make a good addition if we used him now and again, always gave 100%

Rastrickblue

Brett Omerod on 13:14 - Jun 28 with 5741 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Reports have it that Stanley have been sniffy around him and are in talks with him which is understandable if Cook is sacked by Xmas meaning Ormerod could become their Manager

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Brett Omerod on 17:05 - Jun 29 with 5484 viewsbuckbyname

Brett Omerod on 13:14 - Jun 28 by DaleAwaydayBot

Reports have it that Stanley have been sniffy around him and are in talks with him which is understandable if Cook is sacked by Xmas meaning Ormerod could become their Manager

Does he smell? Is he wiffy? Why the sniffy?
Brett Omerod on 21:46 - Jun 29 with 5312 viewsbig_dave2010

Brett Omerod on 17:05 - Jun 29 by buckbyname

Does he smell? Is he wiffy? Why the sniffy?

Why would he get sacked?? give the bloke a chance, the season ain't even kicked off yet!!!!
Brett Omerod on 22:23 - Jun 29 with 5282 viewsBartRowou

I'd have him back in division 2. It didn't work for him last time but look at the team he was in. He actually looked like he cared.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Brett Omerod on 19:49 - Jul 1 with 5049 viewsPops2

Brett Omerod on 22:23 - Jun 29 by BartRowou

I'd have him back in division 2. It didn't work for him last time but look at the team he was in. He actually looked like he cared.

Bury being linked with him.
Brett Omerod on 20:10 - Jul 1 with 5027 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Brett Omerod on 19:49 - Jul 1 by Pops2

Bury being linked with him.

will he sign for £5k a week and accept £500 ala 10%

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Brett Omerod on 15:38 - Jul 2 with 4816 viewsColDale

2 year deal at Wrexham. I know it wasn't the best time to judge him, but based on how he was in January, I'm glad we've steered clear.
Login to get fewer ads

Brett Omerod on 16:02 - Jul 2 with 4758 viewsrafc1984

Brett Omerod on 15:38 - Jul 2 by ColDale

2 year deal at Wrexham. I know it wasn't the best time to judge him, but based on how he was in January, I'm glad we've steered clear.

Really surprised at this, expected him to sign for a L1 club.
Brett Omerod on 21:04 - Jul 2 with 4591 viewsPops2

Brett Omerod on 20:10 - Jul 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

will he sign for £5k a week and accept £500 ala 10%

Cock.

Enjoy L2.
Brett Omerod on 21:07 - Jul 2 with 4583 viewsDalenet

Brett Omerod on 15:38 - Jul 2 by ColDale

A bit strange. He turns down a championship offer to join a non league club? Am I reading too much into this or are Wrexham trying to spend their way out of the conference? It will end in tears like last time they spent money they didn't have. Administration seems to still pay so it seems
Brett Omerod on 21:08 - Jul 2 with 4574 viewsblackpoolcol

Brett Omerod on 21:07 - Jul 2 by Dalenet

A bit strange. He turns down a championship offer to join a non league club? Am I reading too much into this or are Wrexham trying to spend their way out of the conference? It will end in tears like last time they spent money they didn't have. Administration seems to still pay so it seems

if you mean the Blackpool "offer", it is alleged he was offered around £300 per week

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Brett Omerod on 21:18 - Jul 2 with 4554 viewsTVOS1907

Brett Omerod on 21:07 - Jul 2 by Dalenet

I would imagine the fact Wrexham's manager is a former Blackpool team-mate played some part in the deal.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Brett Omerod on 21:49 - Jul 2 with 4501 views442Dale

Brett Omerod on 21:08 - Jul 2 by blackpoolcol

if you mean the Blackpool "offer", it is alleged he was offered around £300 per week

They wouldn't bother offering a deal if that was the case. Can't see anything so ridiculously derisory being even discussed between club and player.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Brett Omerod on 22:13 - Jul 2 with 4464 viewsblackpoolcol

Brett Omerod on 21:49 - Jul 2 by 442Dale

They wouldn't bother offering a deal if that was the case. Can't see anything so ridiculously derisory being even discussed between club and player.

You have obviously never had the "pleasure" of dealing with the Blackpool Chairman. Famously offered Robbie Fowler £90 per week with a "large appearance fee" when he trained with Blackpool last season. RF took his boots and went elsewhere

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

Brett Omerod on 20:18 - Jul 3 with 4321 viewssweetcorn

Brett Omerod on 21:49 - Jul 2 by 442Dale

Actually they did. There were a few articles around and a bit of an uproar from the blackpool fans at the offer, apparantley it was 15k a year they offered.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Brett Omerod on 20:33 - Jul 3 with 4290 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Brett Omerod on 20:18 - Jul 3 by sweetcorn

Actually they did. There were a few articles around and a bit of an uproar from the blackpool fans at the offer, apparantley it was 15k a year they offered.

that must be what they pay players to sit on the bench at Blackpool but i can understand the Wrexham move for him to turn down bucket shakers and stanley

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024